Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 08:47 AM   #21
N Credible

Rap Worlds Cash: 675.00
N Credible is slowly elevating to the top.N Credible is slowly elevating to the top.

Won: 1
Lost: 3

Re: DunLo Vs. NCredible.....

uppin this people.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:07 PM   #22
N Credible

N Credible is slowly elevating to the top.N Credible is slowly elevating to the top.

Damn!!! 164 views and 1 vote come on people.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:48 AM   #23
vandal3553

Rap Worlds Cash: 705.00
vandal3553 is a dope membervandal3553 is a dope membervandal3553 is a dope membervandal3553 is a dope membervandal3553 is a dope member

Won: 0
Lost: 5

i gotta give this one to cred the die hard line and give a crew arun line is what did it for me. it was very close and a tough decision i liked dun style better but those two lines just killed it. im not sure excatly how to break it down but here it is flow-dun,punches-cred,personals-both were good in this area, them two lines of creds put him the lead my vote is for ncredible
Old 08-28-2007, 04:52 AM   #24
vandal3553

Rap Worlds Cash: 705.00
vandal3553 is a dope membervandal3553 is a dope membervandal3553 is a dope membervandal3553 is a dope membervandal3553 is a dope member

Won: 0
Lost: 5

oh yeah of topic like sig dun boondocks saints one of the best movies ever
Old 08-28-2007, 08:33 AM   #25
Jedimind
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 75.00
Jedimind is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Aiight.
I think this was definately an even match, N credible, i think maybe you're personals were slightly better, my favourire lines were..

Homo!! Having a crush on 'Mr. Dash' only time he likes a 'Dame'. That's ashame! He's full of subliminals what a lame. No wonder he only has the 'D & L' capitalized in his name!!!

That was a sweet bar, along with this one..

Faggot thought 'Die Hard' was 'passing away wit an erection'. I'll let the steel 'Get Lo/low' wit no reference of a 'Ying Yang' connection. Dude's not a 'thug' 'condoms' only time he's 'packing protection'.***

Really well thought out, flow was almost flawless and the wordplay was crazy.

Then we move on to Dun-lo.

This faggot is scared to ‘show face’ like ‘cheap head’….Watch how he’ll get beat dead…
A wack and discreet thread…so pounding ‘N in the pavement’, is his only ounce of ‘Street-Cred’!

SWEET LINE. Especially liked the wording on the last line of that bar.

And..

Dun will ‘lock his funds’, like his ‘Debit’s barred’…since he goes back and edit’s hard…
Check his rep, I bet it’s scarred…cuz like ‘Visa and American Express’, I’m pullin’ ‘Credit’s Card’!,
He’s never for top…trust he’s not clever, he must get better or drop…
No lever for hot…cuz he ‘felt *Cloudy Skies* reign on him', proving he's 'cold' ‘Weather or not’!

Also a damn sweet line, but i think ima have to say Ncredible just took this, i preffered his verse, and his wordplay and flow were slight better i fell.

V//NCredible.

EDIT - Just bolded out the verse quotes on NCredible's verse.

Last edited by Jedimind; 08-28-2007 at 08:35 AM.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:43 PM   #26
Stylin On You
<Def Syndicate>

Rap Worlds Cash: 715.00
Stylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illest

Won: 7
Lost: 12

***Homo!! Having a crush on 'Mr. Dash' only time he likes a 'Dame'. That's ashame! He's full of subliminals what a lame. No wonder he only has the 'D & L' capitalized in his name!!!*** (he's on the Down Low) LOL!!
nice...4.5/5 good word play, personal.

***Faggot thought 'Die Hard' was 'passing away wit an erection'. I'll let the steel 'Get Lo/low' wit no reference of a 'Ying Yang' connection. Dude's not a 'thug' 'condoms' only time he's 'packing protection'.*** HA!!
3.5/5 started out nice, condom line was played. not bad though.

***Let the 'choppa' leave ya 'head spun'. Now ya dead Dun! Lifeless fuck! Text is ya hobby i do it 4 fun. 'Jogging in a t-shirt' only time u give a 'crew a run'. Fuck 'bones' but its time 4 me to 'skeleton/scale a TUN'!***
3/5 ok line not really feeling it hough, not on topic, its pretty random, hobby/filler full...scale/tun was nice though. good w/p.

***Ur in the 'army reserves' u'll neva be a 'vet'!! LOL!! Wut ^ wit ya 'random ass posts' u got 'keyboard turrets'!! HA!! Honestly dude ur really not a threat. Damn!! Quit begging for 'feed' wut r u a 'hungry pet'!!!*** LOL!!
4/5 nice closer, army reserves/vet was nice, nice personal usage again. good w/p

15/20

This faggot is scared to ‘show face’ like ‘cheap head’….Watch how he’ll get beat dead…
A wack and discreet thread…so pounding ‘N in the pavement’, is his only ounce of ‘Street-Cred’!,

4/5 good opener good flow, good punch

His verse is readably wrong….so this ‘dumb ass’ will get pawned, and regally bombed…
Easily gone…because ‘Witherspoon made him his bitch’, just to prove he’s ‘Legally Blonde’!,

3/5 ok bar, flow is there, punch is there, just not hitting, ok personal.

Dun will ‘lock his funds’, like his ‘Debit’s barred’…since he goes back and edit’s hard…
Check his rep, I bet it’s scarred…cuz like ‘Visa and American Express’, I’m pullin’ ‘Credit’s Card’!,

5/5 nice ass personal, good wordplay, nice flow. my fav bar so far.

No lever for hot…cuz he ‘felt *Cloudy Skies* reign on him', proving he's 'cold' ‘Weather or not’!...(whether)

3.5/5 ok closer, started wack but last line was a nice personal and good word wordplay, flow was on point.

15.5/20

CAT BREAKDOWN
Flow- Dun
Punches- Dun
Personals- N-Cred
Vocabulary- Dun
Structure- Dun
Creativity- N-Cred
Multis- Dun

Overall- Dun

But...Stats are WAY close then they look...

Thans just my input on this battle...hot shit from both of yall mucho PROPS!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 02:23 PM   #27
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

true...thanks for the votes.....2-2 uppin'....
Old 08-28-2007, 03:11 PM   #28
hectick
BEST RAPPER ALIVE

Rap Worlds Cash: 185.00
hectick has mad gamehectick has mad gamehectick has mad gamehectick has mad gamehectick has mad gamehectick has mad gamehectick has mad gamehectick has mad gamehectick has mad gamehectick has mad gamehectick has mad game

Won: 2
Lost: 11

personals n credible ( you both had personals but n stayed on you )
multis N credible
structure tie
punches dun lo (both had punches but dunlo came harder)
flow dun lo
outtro dunlo
enjoyment both

my vote dun lo

Old 08-28-2007, 04:04 PM   #29
N Credible

2-3 ^^^ his vote is suspect dun im sorry.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:18 PM   #30
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedimind View Post
Aiight.
I think this was definately an even match, N credible, i think maybe you're personals were slightly better, my favourire lines were..

Homo!! Having a crush on 'Mr. Dash' only time he likes a 'Dame'. That's ashame! He's full of subliminals what a lame. No wonder he only has the 'D & L' capitalized in his name!!!

That was a sweet bar, along with this one..

Faggot thought 'Die Hard' was 'passing away wit an erection'. I'll let the steel 'Get Lo/low' wit no reference of a 'Ying Yang' connection. Dude's not a 'thug' 'condoms' only time he's 'packing protection'.***

Really well thought out, flow was almost flawless and the wordplay was crazy.

Then we move on to Dun-lo.

A wack and discreet thread…so pounding ‘N in the pavement’, is his only ounce of ‘Street-Cred’!

SWEET LINE. Especially liked the wording on the last line of that bar.

And..

No lever for hot…cuz he ‘felt *Cloudy Skies* reign on him', proving he's 'cold' ‘Weather or not’!

Also a damn sweet line, but i think ima have to say Ncredible just took this, i preffered his verse, and his wordplay and flow were slight better i fell.

V//NCredible.

EDIT - Just bolded out the verse quotes on NCredible's verse.

If Hek's vote is suspect, then so is this man....the dudes only got ten posts.....And he quoted more bars from me that he preferred than he did for you....some people just can't vote....lol

If you could provide me a link to where Hek has hated, trash talked, or degrated you, then I'll discard the vote....but if there has been NO problem between you two, (until now), then i think it's clearly legit bro....

3-2 uppin'.....

Last edited by DunLo; 08-28-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Closed Thread