Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Eminem
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2013, 05:03 AM   #1
memwvv33
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 9320.00
memwvv33 is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

moncler mens jackets 1NkK70 QSIkE EtRB moncler dames

Get real, America. moncler westen Levi Johnston has better things to do than run for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska.Despite hinting at his interest in office last year, Johnston, 21, won't be able to join in the Oct. 4 race for mayor this time around, according to his attorney, Rex Butler.That's because moncler coats for sale the one-time Bristol Palin paramour and Playgirl centerfold will instead be busy touring the nation to hawk his upcoming tell-all book, "Deer in Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs.""I want to tell the truth about my close relationship with the Palins," he said in an official statement. "I'm doing this for me, for my boy Tripp and for the country."The memoir promises to "set the record straight" about the Palin family and will likely lash back at former flame Bristol - with whom he shares a 2 1/2-year-old son Tripp - for things she said in her own memoir, "Not Afraid of Life."In it, the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant called Johnston a "gnat" who "cheated on me about as frequently as he sharpened his hockey skates."Earlier this month, Johnston's mens moncler jacket younger sister Mercede stirred up tabloid trouble after posing moncler coats on sale for and speaking out about Bristol in Playboy's September issue."I didn't know someone could be so vindictive and evil," she said of her brother's ex-girlfriend. "[Bristol's] a sociopath. She doesn't think anything she could do or does is wrong."Her older brother will jacken moncler take equally harsh shots at the Palin clan in his book, due out next month."So I'm like standing in the forest, real quiet-like by the stream, and Mrs. Palin comes running after me, screaming and yelling about Bristol," he writes. "This is not a metaphor - this happened. I was a human, and Mrs. Palin was a human, too. There we were, two humans, acting like deer and hunter."Johnston's initial attempt to vie for the mayor's seat was set to be filmed as part of a reality project titled "Loving Levi: The Road to the Mayor's Office," which would follow the would-be fame-monger around as moncler style he balanced his Hollywood pursuits with his "red-neck" lifestyle as a single dad and hunter.The project has thus far failed to launch.jchen@nydailynews.com ???????? moncler jacke 5HnN21 HZJqI DwZD moncler coat moncler outlet USA 5AfY66 UONcB OPGH moncler nyc moncler maya jacket 6KmM27 L7BvO VgAU moncler west
memwvv33 is offline   Reply With Quote