Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 12:25 PM   #11
bayshark

Rap Worlds Cash: 515.00
bayshark is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Won: 1
Lost: 4

Re: Jon vs. bayshark

lol wtf? do you know anything about rap? do you know that people have different styles, that can make those bars stretch and deliver it sounds sooo Fuckin sick?? U obvously are fuckin lost, but now hey you are from framingham MA, not even a place where anybody knows about anything. You're just a bite off of worcester, lol... You damn nerd, dont speak unless you know what time it, you country bumpkin.
0-0
Old 08-18-2007, 12:49 PM   #12
jacoblat
Big Circ

Rap Worlds Cash: 2085.00
jacoblat is a quality memberjacoblat is a quality memberjacoblat is a quality memberjacoblat is a quality memberjacoblat is a quality memberjacoblat is a quality member

Lost: 3

no jackass, its 0-1, witherspoon got my vote. And framinghams a bite off of boston, retard. Your a fuckin idiot, keystyling has nothing to do with delivery style ya fuckin textcee, spit rhymes over a mic and then talk to me about "different styles". Your stretching and your mad because you suck. I was trying to be constructive but if you wanna be an asshole i can be an asshole right back.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:36 PM   #13
Archaic
Nephilim

Rap Worlds Cash: 130.50
Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

Won: 22
Lost: 20

There's actually a thing called long bar style and something called setting up your punches , but this is just my 2cents concerning the battle....johnny what's going on brow?
I thought you were gonna smash sharky , and with the opening line you did I was like daaaamn then you just fell off...
And then when you dropped those bars after the fact I think you knew you came up short fam....
I thought bayshark was justa another newbie bought to get crushed by a seasoned vet but not the case...
I thought bayshark was more consistent and brought a lil more to the table...

If I need to break it down I will fam but my vote goes to.....bayshark
Old 08-18-2007, 03:04 PM   #14
bayshark

Rap Worlds Cash: 515.00
bayshark is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Lost: 4

Yes I am a noob on here, but not outside of this website I have been rhymin for many many moons. So Rem, it seems like you know wsup in the rap game, so good looks on the accurate vote and undrestanding the long bar style.

I dont even wanna further explain shit to this jacob, cuz i have been writing, spittin on mics, and battline since i was 15, and now im 24, so wsup. You obviously a fuckin idiot, and if you wanna see me bring it. I read what you write and you basic and you are a fuckin faggot from framingham, and thats it Your the type to get his teeth kicked in a battle the way you talkin. So shut that shit down.

If you wanna judge then judge, dont talk shit, save that shit for a battle. And if you wanna battle you can get it.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:19 PM   #15
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 9919.00
Han Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 38
Lost: 13

Send a message via AIM to Han Solo

^stop freeposting, please...just let people vote on it.

i agree with jacob on the textcee thing but i also believe he just hates text battlers. It doesn't matter here..if you hate it that much then don't vote for them..it's that simple. Remnant, i am very confident with what i did cuz i believe i followed the standards of text battling as far as structure, technique, set ups, wordplay, and metaphors in punches. So i say that without swaying anything, i just think bayshark has a different way of battling opposed to mine. And if you read the rules, it was not a 4 bar battle, it was 5 bar. He posted 4 longbar style and i did 3 but then added 2 more cuz he started swaying it. And yes Jacob, i do freestyle and i have recorded before.

Rem and Jacob's vote were explained so they count.

1-1 tie so far

Even if i st-st stuttered...i would still take a shit on you.

Last edited by Han Solo; 08-18-2007 at 08:22 PM.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:03 PM   #16
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 9919.00
Han Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 38
Lost: 13

Send a message via AIM to Han Solo

Just again to advise people who vote on this..if you missed it:

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104858
^that's his verse and my first 3 bars on that page..

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...=104858&page=2
^and my other 2 bars this page, to finish off the 5 bar battle.

Even if i st-st stuttered...i would still take a shit on you.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:43 PM   #17
Irate.
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 29892.00
Irate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. BushIrate. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 2
Lost: 1

Send a message via MSN to Irate.

1-1 uppin.. moved to verses ready..
Old 08-23-2007, 02:49 PM   #18
-Tense-

Rap Worlds Cash: 545.00
-Tense- is slowly elevating to the top.-Tense- is slowly elevating to the top.

Won: 0

Based on the 4 bars each posted up....sorry Jon i didnt count the last bar

Punches: Jon
Personals: Niether
Wordplay: Jon - Even thought the mecca line didnt work (pronounciation)
Metas: Jon - he tried at em
Multies: Jon - some were inconsistent
Structure: Niether
Creativity: Jon - made better punches
Consistency: Jon
Vote: Jon

Notes/Summary: Well....Bay did do sorta bad...played wordplay...and no real connections to punches....Jon had one punch the dictionaries in helicopters line...haha...that was funny...the rest were like...."huh"....but yeah

The Takeover Has Come
Old 08-23-2007, 05:13 PM   #19
LIL DUCE
TEXAS MADE

Rap Worlds Cash: 628.00
LIL DUCE is popular memberLIL DUCE is popular memberLIL DUCE is popular memberLIL DUCE is popular memberLIL DUCE is popular memberLIL DUCE is popular memberLIL DUCE is popular memberLIL DUCE is popular member

Punches: B
Personals: B
Wordplay: J
Metas: TIE
Multies: J
Structure: J
Creativity: B
Consistency: J
Vote: Jon Bay had a good one but jon got it I think
Old 08-23-2007, 11:48 PM   #20
DethStryque
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 170.00
DethStryque is slowly elevating to the top.DethStryque is slowly elevating to the top.

Won: 0

Punches: Jon
Personals: Niether
Wordplay: Jon - But the "mecca" punch lost you points,the pronounciation made the point irrelevant,and is dangerously close to a textcee punch.

Metas: Jon - cleanly

Multies: Bayshark - he literally had more,numerically.A large part of this was due to his improper,incorrect structure...but he also had more rhymes per bar.Jon didn't cleanly rhyme his opener,which is ALWAYS a BIG drawback.Never make that mistake,man.I mean no disrespect,but I know that you know better than to not rhyme your OPENER.

Structure: Jon,far and away.Jon used actual bar structure,bayshark used that 'stretched textcee/Holla Front' style that stacks two bars as one bar and tries to hide it.That's a major mistake,and something that writing to music would permanently cure.

Creativity: Jon - made better punches
Consistency: Jon
Vote: Jon
Closed Thread