Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Technology Bar
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Technology Bar Gadgets and computer related issues.

Tags
iphone or bb

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 03:38 AM   #1
Juicy08

Rap Worlds Cash: 380.00
Juicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. Bush

iPhone or BB

I'm contemplating on switching my iPhone to a blackberry. I'm not sure yet, so tell me if it's a good choice. Or just stick to the iPhone?

Juicy08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:24 AM   #2
Nico
Super Moderator

Rap Worlds Cash: 25814660.52
Nico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: iPhone or BB

If it's jailbroken, stick with it. Otherwise,... jailbreak it.

Lol Denz
Nico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:39 AM   #3
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

Rap Worlds Cash: 1874.50
Yur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via MSN to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via Yahoo to Yur Worst Enemy

iPhone all day

"
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therin I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak...
"
---(Ephesians 6:19-20)
Yur Worst Enemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
Juicy08

Juicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. BushJuicy08 is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Multiplexed~ View Post
If it's jailbroken, stick with it. Otherwise,... jailbreak it.
I had it jailbroken but it fucked up my phone like no other. I had negative texts all the time lol so I restored it back to factory settings.

Old 08-25-2009, 07:14 PM   #5
♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦
♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦

Rap Worlds Cash: 30.00
♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest

BlackBerry BITACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:32 PM   #6
Juicy08

BB doesn't have as many apps as the iPhone though. That's shit

Old 08-25-2009, 07:34 PM   #7
♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦
♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦

Rap Worlds Cash: 30.00
♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is one of the illest

Shit Its Crime Deterent Though
♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:54 PM   #8
Nico
Super Moderator

Rap Worlds Cash: 25814660.52
Nico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy08 View Post
I had it jailbroken but it fucked up my phone like no other. I had negative texts all the time lol so I restored it back to factory settings.
Then try it again. I haven't ever heard of anyone having problems with jailbroken phones. And iPhone in factory-state is shit.

And get "Installous"... aka (nearly) all AppStore apps for free.

Lol Denz
Nico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #9
Peter Appleton
you wot

Rap Worlds Cash: 1383586.00
Peter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 1

Blackberry easily.

iPhone is the commoner/peasant phone, everyone has one these days, it doesn't have that BB swag.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:17 PM   #10
Juicy08

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Multiplexed~ View Post
Then try it again. I haven't ever heard of anyone having problems with jailbroken phones. And iPhone in factory-state is shit.

And get "Installous"... aka (nearly) all AppStore apps for free.
Lol maybe I will. I just need the basic apps like yelp or urberspoon. I don't use anything else too often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakaveli View Post
Blackberry easily.

iPhone is the commoner/peasant phone, everyone has one these days, it doesn't have that BB swag.
Blackberry is about just as common as iPhone. Where've you been lol