Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 03:53 PM   #11
R!canTheoryz
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 4248.00
R!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap WorldsR!canTheoryz is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Won: 22
Lost: 15

Send a message via AIM to R!canTheoryz Send a message via Yahoo to R!canTheoryz
Re: MW Title Match: DunLo (3-0) vs D.C. (2-1) (1-1) Verses In!!

DunLo
He doesn't ever fuck with the keys...so it's safe to say that D. Free's laughable...
This free be's natural...cuz 'visiting the district of columbia', is the only way we'd ever see 'D.C.'s Capitol'!,

Decent Opener
This faggot has no 'tracks that ride'....he only peeped the audio forum and took lessons...
His hooks flexion...so the only time you'd see a 'D.C. Car-tune/cartoon' is in the 'comic book section'!,

Decent Nameplay
Plus his text sucks...A 'Jay-Z dickrider' who'll dissapoint whenever we open a drop....
Not even jokin' a lot....it's like 'RW's had us confused', the way D.C. is 'Smokin' the Roc'(k)!,*

Ha, Alright.
Hop off Hov's dick, you've got the meter trippin'...plus he's mad at UL's leader riffin'....
Watch this cheater stiffen...go back to being a 'Family Guy', and stop 'writing fanmail to Peter Griffin'!,

Nice..

TIME TO PULL THE FUCKING PLUG ON THIS POSER......

Now it's time you test destruction....made 'big mistakes', like 'first dates with sex seduction'....
A 'failure' with 'less deduction'...cuz the only way a 'D.,C. goes to an A', is during 'breast reduction'!,

Nice Set up Here Good Ender.
His gang is 'non-explosive'....like these bitches crawled out from under some bomb....
'Too Easy' so the 'cumbersome's gone'...plus his 'title proudly admits it', how he's 'Def's #1 Con'!......

Ehh, Not So Good Here.

And when I blast, I wont miss you… Dun, these aint just idle threats that I spit…
I don’t need to “flex” to “rip”, cuz your “fuckin dead” that’s why Patrick Bateman’s in ya sig//*
lmao.. good attempt at sig, but sig punches are played.
American Psycho? Please, ur a light ho… I do need to go Louisiana to get “bayou” (by you)…

nice good wordplay, played concept but you flipped it nice.
You an internet nympho, but the only time you get “action” is between two asterisk symbols//

Alright.
*kicks Dun’s ass*
I could move a crowd of a few cripples… and it’s too simple to rip Dun when I rhyme…
And it’s not hard to define… I can give you an “L on two lines” like I used a pound sign//
Meh, Decent.
http://www.logo-search.com/viewPreview.php?preview=1197

(wow…)

You still breatin???......

Yalls decision will be wavered cuz beating Dun like indecisive college students, nothing MAJOR!…
I saw the predictions, I know this kids favored, but don’t go to “Dunlo” thinking the Pen’ll-save-ya// (Pennsylvania) **

Forced Wordplay There^
He’s into incest, him and his brother were forced to cuddle… he shouldn’t be forced to rumble…
Cuz he a “preemie”, so of course he’s humble, Dun could get beat by an abortion puddle//

Ok..
You shook like a rattle D, you can’t rattle me… he can’t wait til this “round(s) up” like cattle meat
I guarantee he’ll just quote me

… but I aint Cassidy… cuz his best bet at winning is if “I battle ME”!//
Nah Aint feeling this one.
You can’t see me like Slick Rick, you on ya last eye… I’m the teacher…or Rapworlds Rabbi…
Ur a disgruntle fag or just mad bi… since we talking ‘quotes’, I knew you and your brother “smashed guys”//vvv
Ok..

Overall Vote: DunLo, Good Battle, On Both Sides, DC Came Harder then Expected, But If He Didnt Have Much Played Bars/ Concepts then Dun's Dun had Good Consistency, Verse Had Good Potential.. Good Battle Here. Yall Should Have A Rematch. Stay Up.

Old 12-13-2007, 09:05 PM   #12
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Re: MW Title Match: DunLo (3-0) vs D.C. (2-1) (2-1) Verses In!!

Thanks for the vote, that's 1-0 uppin', or 2-1 uppin', however DC prefers....

Peace...

P.s....the RW's line had nothing to do with rocawear Han, it was a punch about him being a Hov dick rider and how Multi and them used to say me and Ak smoked rocks...so I flipped it like Rw's had us confused cuz HE'S the one smokin' the Roc(k)....

Just felt I'd explain that bar, and I saw that DC explained 2 bars, so there should be no probs....

Uppin'.....
Old 12-14-2007, 01:54 AM   #13
Snale
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 176746.00
Snale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. BushSnale is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 52
Lost: 6

Send a message via AIM to Snale

DunLo

He doesn't ever fuck with the keys...so it's safe to say that D. Free's laughable...
This free be's natural...cuz 'visiting the district of columbia', is the only way we'd ever see 'D.C.'s Capitol'!,

Decent, but dc bars are played already
This faggot has no 'tracks that ride'....he only peeped the audio forum and took lessons...
His hooks flexion...so the only time you'd see a 'D.C. Car-tune/cartoon' is in the 'comic book section'!,

average jab okay nameplay
Plus his text sucks...A 'Jay-Z dickrider' who'll dissapoint whenever we open a drop....
Not even jokin' a lot....it's like 'RW's had us confused', the way D.C. is 'Smokin' the Roc'(k)!,*

nice personal, dont think to many people got it.
Hop off Hov's dick, you've got the meter trippin'...plus he's mad at UL's leader riffin'....
Watch this cheater stiffen...go back to being a 'Family Guy', and stop 'writing fanmail to Peter Griffin'!,

Ha funny quality bar

Now it's time you test destruction....made 'big mistakes', like 'first dates with sex seduction'....
A 'failure' with 'less deduction'...cuz the only way a 'D.,C. goes to an A', is during 'breast reduction'!,

Nice nameplay, good set up
His gang is 'non-explosive'....like these bitches crawled out from under some bomb....
'Too Easy' so the 'cumbersome's gone'...plus his 'title proudly admits it', how he's 'Def's #1 Con'!......

didn't like this bar seemed like a forced/filler.

Rate this verse 7.8/10

--------

Dc

And when I blast, I wont miss you… Dun, these aint just idle threats that I spit…
I don’t need to “flex” to “rip”, cuz your “fuckin dead” that’s why Patrick Bateman’s in ya sig//*
Nice bar, i enjoyed the sig punch,

American Psycho? Please, ur a light ho… I do need to go Louisiana to get “bayou” (by you)…
You an internet nympho, but the only time you get “action” is between two asterisk symbols//

Solid bar, wordplay was nice punch wasn't to hard
*kicks Dun’s ass*
I could move a crowd of a few cripples… and it’s too simple to rip Dun when I rhyme…
And it’s not hard to define… I can give you an “L on two lines” like I used a pound sign//
Didn't like this bar
http://www.logo-search.com/viewPreview.php?preview=1197

(wow…)

You still breatin???......

Yalls decision will be wavered cuz beating Dun like indecisive college students, nothing MAJOR!…
I saw the predictions, I know this kids favored, but don’t go to “Dunlo” thinking the Pen’ll-save-ya// (Pennsylvania) **

I liked this, the nameplay was a bit forced imo, but still nice
He’s into incest, him and his brother were forced to cuddle… he shouldn’t be forced to rumble…
Cuz he a “preemie”, so of course he’s humble, Dun could get beat by an abortion puddle//

Ehh could have hit a lot harder
You shook like a rattle D, you can’t rattle me… he can’t wait til this “round(s) up” like cattle meat

caddisy lines are played
You can’t see me like Slick Rick, you on ya last eye… I’m the teacher…or Rapworlds Rabbi…
Ur a disgruntle fag or just mad bi… since we talking ‘quotes’, I knew you and your brother “smashed guys”//vvv
decent wordplay off his quotes

overall rating -7.5/10

---------

punches-Dunlo

Personals-Tied.

Wordplay-Tied.

Nameplay- Dunlo

Metaphors-Tied.

Vote-Dunlo

Very close battle, could have went either

way but i feel dc fell of towards the end.

round 2.? i agree

stay up guys.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:00 AM   #14
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

Rap Worlds Cash: 2646.00
Tony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27
Lost: 14

uh... either 3-1 or 2-0.... either way, if the next vote is Dun it's a ko.... thansk for voting yall
Old 12-14-2007, 10:52 AM   #15
ito25
think twice

Rap Worlds Cash: 530.00
ito25 is popular memberito25 is popular memberito25 is popular memberito25 is popular memberito25 is popular memberito25 is popular memberito25 is popular member

Won: 2
Lost: 8

Punches: dun this was nice battle pretty even i think dun edge out dc a lil wit a tighter delivery and rhyme scheme i can see this goin a rd 2
Metas: tied
Multies: tied
Personals: dun
Humor: dun
Old 12-14-2007, 10:56 AM   #16
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

Rap Worlds Cash: 2646.00
Tony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27
Lost: 14

^i guess we can lock this up.... we'll meet again Dunny
Old 12-14-2007, 11:38 AM   #17
Vokals
The Original...

Rap Worlds Cash: 374155.00
Vokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 23
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Vokals

stays 3-1... not counting that vote... rwbl participants need to vote
Old 12-15-2007, 12:23 PM   #18
Burd
so hot right now.

Rap Worlds Cash: 14293.00
Burd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. BushBurd is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 22
Lost: 9

Send a message via AIM to Burd Send a message via MSN to Burd
Re: MW Title Match: DunLo (3-0) vs D.C. (2-1) (3-1) Verses In!!

simple, ok.

badly worded, but ok.

nah.

lol.

eh.. too many nameplays right about now.

nah.

Vs

okay.

not really man.
And it’s not hard to define… I can give you an “L on two lines” like I used a pound sign/
Played man, most L lines are.

This is forced man.

lol nah man.

played fam.
nah.

V/DunLo, for having simpler shit. DC tried to complicate his shit, to make it complex.. I think it backfired, you're pretty good, & if you worked on your verse a bit more before u dropped u probably would have won. Dun you need to start adding wordplay to your verses man, nameplays get wore out after a while, close battle.

V/DunLo...barely.