Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > 50 Cent
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2003, 05:11 AM   #1
cr@zyb
I'm a straight rider

cr@zyb is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

album push back for 50 CENT!!

With the sales of his Get Rich or Die Tryin' still soaring through the roof, 50 Cent has decided to delay the release of his next solo album until February 2004.

"I was thinking [this] November, but I'm gonna wait," 50 said on Monday. "[Get Rich or Die Tryin'] I don't think it will be over by then. I still got records I could shoot visuals for. I don't want to get ahead of myself."

50 fans won't have to wait until next year, however, to hear
him on a new LP. He's said the G-Unit's group album, Lock and Load, will drop in a matter of months.

"[It will come out in] late September, early October," said a smiling 50. "The G-Unit album [will include] me, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and Young Buck."

In addition to the upcoming album, the G-Unit are featured on DJ Green Lantern's Invasion Part II: Conspiracy Theory, which also contains several dis tracks from Shady Records' Eminem, Obie Trice and D12 aimed at Murder Inc. What was once a beef between 50 and Ja has grown into a hip-hop version of the Hatfields vs. the McCoys, as the Inc. and Shady/Aftermath camps have been levying barbs at each other for the past few weeks.

50 said Ja's recent dissing of Em and Dr. Dre in a freestyle was a frantic attempt to hold onto stardom. "Right now he's desperate," 50 scoffed. "He should be talking about me, [not Eminem and Dre and] everybody else. ... He'll lose, he knows that. The route that he has to take is the 'I'm a mad gangsta' hardcore route, and ain't nobody gonna believe him."

Source: MtvNews

im in heaven smiling down making da world change!! im a thug 4 life that why in this place called thug manison!!
Wins: COP KILLA (No Show)
losses:
cr@zyb is offline   Reply With Quote