Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Canibus
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2003, 11:51 AM   #1
Godson101

Godson101 is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via AIM to Godson101
chino xl on the hrsmn album!!! peep it

Rapper Chino XL is in the recording studio and working on his latest album, Chino XL Is Poison Pen.

The album was supposed to be released in February of 2003. Chino explained the delay, saying he wanted to re-record the album, because the first version of the album was "too dark."

"It's a completely different album," Chino told AllHipHop.com. "This album is my actual expression about how much hip-hop really means to me. You might only get into this mode once in your lifetime, so I figured let me just do it."

Chino said that the album is being created in a four month span and during the time he is recording, he has scaled back his budding acting career to focus on the music.

Chino will also make a guest appearance on one of the most anticipated collaborations albums, between four of the most gifted rappers in hip-hop.

Despite Canibus being in the Army and Ras Kass being locked down, The Four Horsemen album, which also includes Killah Priest and Kurupt, will be finally see the light of day.

"It was an inevitable thing," Chino said. "Priest is featured on my album, me and Canibus have wanted to rock together for awhile and I got a crazy respect for him and you know me and Ras go way back. I am going to be on two songs so far."

With Ras being locked down and Canibus in the Army, the obstacle of getting the rappers recorded is currently being worked out.

"I would love for us to all get in the same room. You can send tracks back and forth and have correspondence and communication, but when you get artists in the room who have love and admiration for each other and the art, the cohesion between the artists and what they right becomes something, even if they don't talk to each other. I would like to record some of the songs in the studio together."

Recording is slated to start at the end of the month, when Canibus finishes his Army duties.

There is no release date for the Four Horsemen project. The group is currently negotiating a deal.

Chino XL's Poison Pen hit's stores next year on Activate Records.
Godson101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2003, 08:36 AM   #2
XxAdverbxX
iLLa MenTaL

Rap Worlds Cash: 775.00
XxAdverbxX is a quality memberXxAdverbxX is a quality memberXxAdverbxX is a quality memberXxAdverbxX is a quality memberXxAdverbxX is a quality memberXxAdverbxX is a quality member

dope^

Remembering D.I. 03'

Da Ill~Ete

~K!LLA 4tZ~, MCD, Im_Pissed, Xkwisite, Benton Quest, Aero,Hemlok, DigitILL,XxAdverbxX, Spiritual Dragon, Nukleus,
XxAdverbxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 08:05 AM   #3
R*O*Y*C*E
RW Rep Down Under

Rap Worlds Cash: 127.00
R*O*Y*C*E is a quality memberR*O*Y*C*E is a quality memberR*O*Y*C*E is a quality memberR*O*Y*C*E is a quality memberR*O*Y*C*E is a quality memberR*O*Y*C*E is a quality member

^^Dope
R*O*Y*C*E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 02:59 PM   #4
Fend
A Liars Stolen Heaven

Rap Worlds Cash: 1.00
Fend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. BushFend is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Fend
^^herbs...

Chino is Ill...
Fend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 09:44 PM   #5
-Saracen-
.Me > You.

Rap Worlds Cash: 82958.50
-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds-Saracen- owns Rap Worlds

^^No doubt

But so is Bis...

It Goes When You Dealin' With The Evils
But Thats The Nature Of People...
Why You Think Muhfuckas Like To Feed Pigeons, But Try To Shoot Eagles?

-Saracen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 07:59 AM   #6
Peter Appleton
you wot

Rap Worlds Cash: 1379586.00
Peter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 1

Chino is ill..
Old 01-24-2004, 06:09 PM   #7
ElecTriK ShocKs
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 2117.00
ElecTriK ShocKs is a strong force on Rap WorldsElecTriK ShocKs is a strong force on Rap WorldsElecTriK ShocKs is a strong force on Rap WorldsElecTriK ShocKs is a strong force on Rap WorldsElecTriK ShocKs is a strong force on Rap WorldsElecTriK ShocKs is a strong force on Rap WorldsElecTriK ShocKs is a strong force on Rap WorldsElecTriK ShocKs is a strong force on Rap WorldsElecTriK ShocKs is a strong force on Rap WorldsElecTriK ShocKs is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Send a message via AIM to ElecTriK ShocKs
Shit That'll Be great
ElecTriK ShocKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 10:55 PM   #8
Reggaetone21
Spy

Reggaetone21 is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Re: chino xl on the hrsmn album!!! peep it

Nobodys touchin Chino XL Lyrically
Reggaetone21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 02:00 PM   #9
~Damien~
Future Nobel Laureate

Rap Worlds Cash: 28311.00
~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds~Damien~ owns Rap Worlds

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Re: chino xl on the hrsmn album!!! peep it

^^^

I'mma have to disagree with that statement, but I can understand why you would feel that way..

"We used to think that if we knew one, we knew two, because one and one are two. We are finding that we must learn a great deal more about 'and'."
- Sir Arthur Eddington

~Damien~ is offline   Reply With Quote