Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > The Written Wall
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

The Written Wall Share your graffiti pieces and get some tips from fellow heads.

Old 11-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #41
X2daJ
Fagotte

Rap Worlds Cash: 350.00
X2daJ is trash

Re: [2v1] Romeo Playdo & Nine 2K14 VS X2daJ {PINK SLIP MATCH}

Looking at your sad attempt to cheat... at least edit out my OWN DAMN NAME from the thing.

Holy hell, you two fags are failures. Biter and Cheater. You're losing at your own game.

Go ahead, keep digging.
X2daJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:47 AM   #42
Nico
Super Moderator

Rap Worlds Cash: 25700645.52
Nico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. Bush

Evidence suggests that you have failed.

On all levels.

Lol Denz
Nico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #43
X2daJ
Fagotte

X2daJ is trash

No, actual evidence shows

1) diablowjob bit
2) he coralled votes before
3) you logged in under ghost accounts to vote for him
4) you created an account on a different forum and cut and pasted my verse there
5) that forum is owned by you. I could bring up an old dead forum and pull the same shit, too.

Holy hell, you're even more of a joke than dennis craig.

Last edited by X2daJ; 11-11-2013 at 11:53 AM.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:50 AM   #44
X2daJ
Fagotte

X2daJ is trash

Not to mention the fact that I produced the first actual battle rap this site has seen since before you trolls took over and polluted this place.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:56 AM   #45
Nico
Super Moderator

Rap Worlds Cash: 25700645.52
Nico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. BushNico is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by X2daJ View Post
Not to mention the fact that I produced the first actual battle rap this site has seen since before you trolls took over and polluted this place.
Oh no, you're missing an important thing here. It's you who polluted this awesome site with text battles.

And yes, I posted your verse on another forum two years ago. That's a believable scenario.

Lol Denz
Nico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:00 PM   #46
X2daJ
Fagotte

X2daJ is trash

.... but you can't edit what the homepage says. As in, it's newest member posts for the first time in years and that "poem" that you bit from me was posted today.

Yeah, you can edit a post date on it's post on a vBulletin forum. I'd know, I ran three of them at various points.

Care to keep getting holes punched in your cheating logic?
Old 11-11-2013, 12:03 PM   #47
X2daJ
Fagotte

X2daJ is trash

The fact that you both need to pull every cheating bitch move in the book shows how bad I beat up this bitch diablowjob. I didn't just beat him, I trashed the whole damn site.

What are you going to do about that? Pull more bitch moves?
Old 11-11-2013, 12:07 PM   #48
X2daJ
Fagotte

X2daJ is trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo Playdo Po View Post
You didn't even get the spitting 24 bars right count my bars 24 yours one fucking hundred! Add the fact that I didn't make one reference to homosexual sex in my verse and you seem to feed of homosexual sex. YOU LOST. Follow the fucking Bar Rule PERIOD. Russell Simmons you want to vote for 100 bars of crap? Come on Bauce, mayne, lol we should laugh how a fat homosexual abstint can not even mentally challenge him self to get a century close to the 24 bar rule. YOU FUCKING LOSE. YOU Fucking baby. with a lollipop and your mouth. YOU A FUCKING SNITCH. We will do this battle one more fucking time and This time I add a rule you guys should learn the rap structure, this time you have to say my name or reference something real about me that we've been through in the pass. You didn't mention my name once. So that's the new rule. Not pull out the best battle rhyme you ever wrote you fucking dumb *****. Faggot. 24 bars my name mentioned once. Or something about me. Due Tuesday night. If you beat me I retire! RETIRE! Russell you can vote for fakes if you want. I'm a mayne I keep it Real. What do I mean to tell you Russell I didn't don't and won't reference homosexual sex in my rhymes eva. Neva. Foreva and always! He will.

This shows the truth- a terrified little bitch who realized that he got his ass handed to him like never before seen in a rap battle. This was before he had his bitch nico help him cheat, when he realized that he got trashed.

Dumb shit even thought this was my best... hardly.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #49
Nath' McIntosh

Rap Worlds Cash: 10322.50
Nath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. Bush

all participants infracted for being textcees.

Nath' McIntosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:17 PM   #50
Stringer Bell
Prop Joe sent me

Rap Worlds Cash: 47031.06
Stringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka up

classic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by **HOODSTAR**
It Was This Dudes throw Rotten Fish On this Chick On the Floor She Was naked And they Tryna Finger Her With like Fish Heads And Shit And She busted Into A Seizure Type Shit... Fuck that...
Stringer Bell is offline   Reply With Quote