Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum > Singles
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Tags
dy music video cp records

Old 04-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
HSMG
Spy

Rap Worlds Cash: 25.00
HSMG is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

DY Feat. Danny Fernandes " Official Music Video" from the west-cost " HOT"

here is a new hot single from the canadian west-cost

by CP records artist

first here the is the bio for the artist ....

23 year old DY, is ready to take the title as Canada’s next hip-hop sensation. Raised in Vancouver BC, DY has been making music independently since the age of 14. Winning several emcee competitions and releasing solo material allowed the young artist to create a buzz across the country that not only drew the attention of other artists, but also that of labels. Recently signed to Canada’s powerhouse, CP Records, DY is poised to win.

Since the label’s inception in early 2003, CP Records has launched and developed the careers of Canada’s top Hip-Hop and R&B artists such as platinum selling Massari, gold selling Danny Fernandes [who is currently the biggest pop artist in the country] and Juno-award winning rapper Belly. “DY is one of a kind,” says Tony Sal, label CEO. “I think he can fill a void that has been missing in Canada for so long.” His first single “Passenger” produced by Grammy-nominated Poli Paul (Christina Milian, Nas, Ne-Yo, Backstreet Boys and more), features R&B sensation and labelmate Danny Fernandes. The chemistry between the two is undeniable. The single and video will be released in late 2009.

“CP is like a home environment for me. The lifestyle and work that they put it matches my artistry and work ethic,” boasts a determined DY. “They stand behind their artists 100% and their vision outstands anything I could have imagined for myself…” Currently DY is in the studio working on his debut album with Belly. After 6 1 singles, Belly’s penmanship holds no precedent. His wit and creativity allow him to cross the boundaries on different genres of music. Working with an artist like DY, Belly has a lot to write about. Belly also A&R’d the projects of Massari, Danny Fernandes, as well as his own album “The Revolution” which reached gold in 2007 with two 1 videos for each album. The work that Belly and DY are putting in the studio together will bring forward something exceptional.

A music connoisseur, DY grew up listening to array of artists varying from Green day to the Beatles to Eminem and Tupac. Today, he is inspired by those who are not only relevant, but know how to build a legacy also. “I feel I have originality. I have a story to tell. I live a lifestyle that other people can appreciate through my music,” confesses DY. He has been recording and touring with some of rap’s best artists such as, Ghetto Concept, Royce the 5 9 and Too Short among many others since a young age and is currently on tour in Canada with Danny Fernandes. After an incident that almost left him lifeless, DY has a stronger appreciation for his craft, dedicating his time to writing and recording. Look out for DY’s debut album coming soon and check out iTunes to purchase his fist single “Passenger” ft. Danny Fernandes."

the music video
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNLu1HEv4UQ&feature=related"]YouTube- DY f. Danny Fernandes - Passenger[/ame]
HSMG is offline   Reply With Quote