Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Tags
big hawk

Old 05-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
KingMayne
Δ

Rap Worlds Cash: 230457.60
KingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. Bush

R.I.P. To A Legend

(November 15, 1969 May 1, 2006)

Tutorials on this don't exist- income taxes just a myth, to make the bankers richer/ So they can sell you half the picture/ Then seize ya assets quicker than you can go aquire 'em/ We have the right to fire 'em, instead we co-conspirin'/ Through silence, through science, that's social and economic/ You manufacture our consent to make a profit/ The paper's been powerless since they left the gold standard/ Yet they're using currency to rule the whole planet...

One government, one world motto,"in God we trust,"But what about us?

KingMayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
Pull a 187
5 Star Wave General

Rap Worlds Cash: 3092.00
Pull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 5
Lost: 18

Send a message via AIM to Pull a 187 Send a message via MSN to Pull a 187 Send a message via Yahoo to Pull a 187
Re: R.I.P. To A Legend

awready....rest in peace to hawk...dj screw...fat pat....NUTT of the street military...big mello...all the soldiers mane...
FREE TERRELL
REST IN PEACE JUSTIN MENDEZ
FREE KLONDIKE KAT
FREE ICE LORD
Pull a 187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:04 AM   #3
Esocra
niggerhead

Rap Worlds Cash: 5380.00
Esocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Esocra

Who is Big Hawk and why or what is he a legend of?
Esocra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:06 AM   #4
KingMayne
Δ

KingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. Bush

you wouldn't know with your backpackin' Canibus lovin' ass...
Tutorials on this don't exist- income taxes just a myth, to make the bankers richer/ So they can sell you half the picture/ Then seize ya assets quicker than you can go aquire 'em/ We have the right to fire 'em, instead we co-conspirin'/ Through silence, through science, that's social and economic/ You manufacture our consent to make a profit/ The paper's been powerless since they left the gold standard/ Yet they're using currency to rule the whole planet...

Old 05-02-2010, 02:11 AM   #5
Esocra
niggerhead

Esocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. BushEsocra is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by King. View Post
you wouldn't know with your backpackin' Canibus lovin' ass...
You sound like a Big Hawk backpacker yourself Draq... it was a simple question don't get so offended... and yes, I do like Canibus.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:14 AM   #6
KingMayne
Δ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esocra View Post
You sound like a Big Hawk backpacker yourself Draq... it was a simple question don't get so offended... and yes, I do like Canibus.
I'm fuckin with you... although I was serious. lol

Old 05-02-2010, 02:16 AM   #7
Esocra
niggerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by King. View Post
I'm fuckin with you... although I was serious. lol
I'm just saying, I never heard of Big Hawk, maybe he is a legend.... in your own mind? Enlighten me as to why Big Hawk is legendary.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:52 AM   #8
ClintEastwood
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 1279342.00
ClintEastwood is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Won: 3
Lost: 0

draqueer wae his obscure rappers
ClintEastwood is offline   Reply With Quote