Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > The Written Wall
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

The Written Wall Share your graffiti pieces and get some tips from fellow heads.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 05:53 PM   #61
potter
you wish....

Rap Worlds Cash: 125.00
potter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 5
Lost: 7

Won: 1
Lost: 1

Re: potts sig

yeh it's like that!
YOUR MOMMA! HAHA
hehe this is fun but i'ma get back to drawing exo's sig
potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 06:36 PM   #62
**InSaNe**
IM SHORT BITCH

Rap Worlds Cash: 3366.00
**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest

Won: 20
Lost: 6

what ever beeeee that way ...lol

ill halla at you later

**InSaNe** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:02 PM   #63
Exothermic
Thermodynamics

Rap Worlds Cash: 20.00
Exothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. Bush

you suck Potts

how bout you make me a Sig Sayin Exothermic is a Legend and make it snappy
Old 05-21-2008, 02:10 PM   #64
potter
you wish....

potter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bushpotter is bigger than George W. Bush

FUCK ME! *tut's* how many letters!!! that would cover a whole fucking page

but we'll see what i can finish by fri cuz i got the day off work
Old 05-21-2008, 02:39 PM   #65
potter
you wish....

you want it in any particular colours exo?
Old 05-21-2008, 09:02 PM   #66
Exothermic
Thermodynamics

Rap Worlds Cash: 20.00
Exothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. BushExothermic is bigger than George W. Bush

i like Green/white
Old 05-22-2008, 01:37 PM   #67
potter
you wish....

oooook doooooooky! i'm on it
Old 05-25-2008, 05:12 AM   #68
Psynyde
Better Than You

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.00
Psynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka up

Send a message via ICQ to Psynyde Send a message via AIM to Psynyde Send a message via MSN to Psynyde Send a message via Yahoo to Psynyde

You got potential...it's an intresting style for sure. If you want to get better, I'll will give you the best peice of advice I ever got from graff heads when I first started getting up. It may sound wack, but your a toy so don't try to be too original(no hate, truth be told, i'm still considered a toy by most). Basiclly what I'm saying is: When you first start out BITE EVERYTHING! You see a sick style, take a moment to pick out what you like best about it and copy it, read and copy graff alphabets, steal that fresh ass "S", jack that dope connection. It's just like any other kind of art. You need to learn the basics of other peoples work, to be truly well equipped to come up with something original. Besides, they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I'm phat they call me Phatso, straight up asshole
Save my Big Mac boxes and build my mack ass a castle
- Jamie Madrox

Psynyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 06:18 AM   #69
potter
you wish....

thanks for that *reps*

yeah i do look all the time at other stuff...but i'm a lil' scared to try something new at the mo cuz i know i got this arrows style just nicley at the minute......but i'll get better

this is what i've done for exo's request.....3pages of a4 nearly!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9vbed9p8Ts

Quote:
Originally Posted by potter
this is the rough layout needs colour

Last edited by potter; 05-25-2008 at 06:21 AM. Reason: to add another picture
Old 05-25-2008, 06:22 AM   #70
potter
you wish....

the second pic i put all three photos i took of the damn huge thing in photoshop so i could give exo an idea of what i'd done for him