Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Tags
hip hop, lastfm, rap, who is john galt?

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 05:36 PM   #51
KingMayne
Δ

Rap Worlds Cash: 234957.60
KingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: RapWorlds group on LastFM

you're a narrow minded geek ^
Tutorials on this don't exist- income taxes just a myth, to make the bankers richer/ So they can sell you half the picture/ Then seize ya assets quicker than you can go aquire 'em/ We have the right to fire 'em, instead we co-conspirin'/ Through silence, through science, that's social and economic/ You manufacture our consent to make a profit/ The paper's been powerless since they left the gold standard/ Yet they're using currency to rule the whole planet...

One government, one world motto,"in God we trust,"But what about us?

KingMayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:56 PM   #52
.ScottishHead
.ScottoshHod

Rap Worlds Cash: 78848.01
.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush

I listen to loads of different genres of music, I just don't need to show it on a site, and boast about it, and if you were offended you're one of those people I was talkin about in my previous post..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan99
You're the biggest playa hater that I have ever known.
.ScottishHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:18 PM   #53
Swordsman
Field NIGGA

Rap Worlds Cash: 2845.00
Swordsman is bigger than George W. BushSwordsman is bigger than George W. BushSwordsman is bigger than George W. BushSwordsman is bigger than George W. BushSwordsman is bigger than George W. BushSwordsman is bigger than George W. BushSwordsman is bigger than George W. BushSwordsman is bigger than George W. BushSwordsman is bigger than George W. BushSwordsman is bigger than George W. BushSwordsman is bigger than George W. Bush

^ Who's boasting about anything? I only see you nagging. Last.fm is a great site for a lot of purposes. You keep track of what you're listening to, you find people with similar taste, you find out about new artists, you can promote your own music etc.

Anyone wanna collab?

Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:23 PM   #54
KingMayne
Δ

KingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by .ScottishHead View Post
I listen to loads of different genres of music, I just don't need to show it on a site, and boast about it, and if you were offended you're one of those people I was talkin about in my previous post..
it was a joke, Scotty.
Tutorials on this don't exist- income taxes just a myth, to make the bankers richer/ So they can sell you half the picture/ Then seize ya assets quicker than you can go aquire 'em/ We have the right to fire 'em, instead we co-conspirin'/ Through silence, through science, that's social and economic/ You manufacture our consent to make a profit/ The paper's been powerless since they left the gold standard/ Yet they're using currency to rule the whole planet...

Old 11-24-2008, 06:53 AM   #55
Bruh Man
Upstairs 5th flo\'

Rap Worlds Cash: 20757.50
Bruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. Bush

Joinededed.
Bruh Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:50 AM   #56
Bruh Man
Upstairs 5th flo\'

Bruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. Bush

You have to subscribe to listen to whole songs ...

can you put your music on here???
Old 11-24-2008, 08:28 AM   #57
Bruh Man
Upstairs 5th flo\'

This is one of my favorite sites ever instantly found many new tracks that I lve immensely.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:04 PM   #58
KingMayne
Δ

yes, you can make your own artist page and up your own tracks

Old 11-24-2008, 05:11 PM   #59
Bruh Man
Upstairs 5th flo\'

How/where you do that???
Old 11-25-2008, 05:55 AM   #60
C.Pro
Spy

Rap Worlds Cash: 20.00
C.Pro is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

I'm on it.

Check http://www.last.fm/music/Kritikal and

Check http://www.thesoundllc.com/tracks_fo...ad11po25st0801 for beats you can flip right now.
C.Pro is offline   Reply With Quote