Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #1
Caripálido

Rap Worlds Cash: 3235.00
Caripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 29
Lost: 24

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Won: 11
Lost: 12

Bonestarr

Im sure you wont accept this battle, and or pretend like you didn't see the thread, thats why im PMing you and saying all your excuses first.

IM TOO BUSY.... (bs)
I dont baTTLE on here, BS.... http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79699
Im too good for you.... BS
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6...tycovergf4.jpg

Besides you owe me a battle from the one you ho showed.

If you dont want me to crush your ego, and your smug ass attitute ... then just say.... you know i will win and we will leave it at that, as long as you accept that im better than you now.

Old 05-15-2009, 05:23 AM   #2
southpole
I <3 Nem

Rap Worlds Cash: 1000.00
southpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 2
Lost: 0

Re: Bonestarr

Oh NO HE DI'INT!

Last edited by southpole; 05-15-2009 at 05:25 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
Caripálido

Caripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. Bush

he's duckin me

Old 05-21-2009, 08:34 PM   #4
coolplaya
SHOOP DA WOOP!11

Rap Worlds Cash: 545.00
coolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bushcoolplaya is bigger than George W. Bush

O no he dudnt
Old 05-22-2009, 12:00 PM   #5
BoneStarr
Filthy Monkey

Rap Worlds Cash: 1049948.00
BoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1

Well, well, well, DDose (Gage, I presume?).

I'm glad you took the words out of my mouth and saved me the time in explaining this to you, yes, I don't have time to battle you, I don't battle on here anymore and yes I am better than you!

But I' gonna make an exception today and say yes, I will battle you, why not for old times sake and to put you back in your hole. Why it's taken you so long to ask me again and looking at your sig can only lead me to conclude that you've got someone to do some kind of sig for you...

So I'm gonna choose a random topic to stop any cheating..., these details will be pm'ed to you and posted in the arena later today.

Last edited by BoneStarr; 05-22-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:58 PM   #6
Nath' McIntosh

Rap Worlds Cash: 10322.50
Nath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. BushNath' McIntosh is bigger than George W. Bush

bumbaclot badman

Old 05-22-2009, 03:50 PM   #7
Caripálido

Angry Re: Bonestarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneStarr View Post
Well, well, well, DDose (Gage, I presume?).

I'm glad you took the words out of my mouth and saved me the time in explaining this to you, yes, I don't have time to battle you, I don't battle on here anymore and yes I am better than you!

But I' gonna make an exception today and say yes, I will battle you, why not for old times sake and to put you back in your hole. Why it's taken you so long to ask me again and looking at your sig can only lead me to conclude that you've got someone to do some kind of sig for you...

So I'm gonna choose a random topic to stop any cheating..., these details will be pm'ed to you and posted in the arena later today.
I cant believe your actually accepting this being that you go to school for this and I do it for fun and im still better than you, your actually gonna give me the chance to embarrass you

also accusing me of biting

that's low even for you

And by random topic do you mean something you have been working on for school? Maybe even something you know I have no experience in?

How about we make things real simple and say,

an album cover.

Old 05-25-2009, 09:33 AM   #8
Clusion
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 37657.21
Clusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. Bush

you're not better than him
Old 06-03-2009, 11:32 PM   #9
Shadez
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 790.00
Shadez is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

lol have you seen his attempts at anything remotely urban design.

I dont even wanna smash this fags shit anymore(nohomo)

fuck it I dont wanna battle no gay ass webdesign or whatevathefuck
you had in mind...

peace im out.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:20 PM   #10
BoneStarr
Filthy Monkey

Rap Worlds Cash: 1049948.00
BoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadez View Post
lol have you seen his attempts at anything remotely urban design.

I dont even wanna smash this fags shit anymore(nohomo)

fuck it I dont wanna battle no gay ass webdesign or whatevathefuck
you had in mind...

peace im out.
Lol...

You can't do anything, you have one style and even that is shit...

Closed Thread