Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 03:04 AM   #1
Caripálido

Rap Worlds Cash: 3235.00
Caripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 29
Lost: 24

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Won: 11
Lost: 12

Bonestarr

Step in , Freestyle Sig battle, whats really good?

Old 04-16-2007, 05:07 AM   #2
Caripálido

Caripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: Bonestarr

Bumping this so maybe bonestarr will see it.

Old 04-21-2007, 01:47 PM   #3
BoneStarr
Filthy Monkey

Rap Worlds Cash: 1049948.00
BoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Nah, no Gook... you ain't got much battle points it ain't worth battling you...

Gook!!

Old 04-21-2007, 03:53 PM   #4
Caripálido

Smells like pussy to me.

Old 04-21-2007, 07:43 PM   #5
BoneStarr
Filthy Monkey

BoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. BushBoneStarr is bigger than George W. Bush

Smells like fried rice to me...

Old 04-21-2007, 09:20 PM   #6
Caripálido

Then you must make love to alot of asian women.

Old 04-22-2007, 07:03 AM   #7
BoneStarr
Filthy Monkey

No, not much... only your mother

Old 04-22-2007, 08:25 AM   #8
Caripálido

My dad is the asian, my mom is white.. im mixed 50/50.

But uhh, w.e..

So you dont want me to crush your mark ass in a sig battle anymore?

no time to read a tut between studying to become another peon in this great big ball of dirt spinning to its demise? tsk tsk.

Old 04-22-2007, 01:29 PM   #9
BoneStarr
Filthy Monkey

LOL, Gook.

Listen you half casted rice eating peice of trailor trash. You know that I could merk you with my eyes closed, but for some reason you feal like losing to me yet again. Normally this wouldn't bother me, and I would be happy to show you how wack you really are, but im busy with school work and my personal life. Escuse me if i don't wanna spend a couple of hours doing a useless sig just so that you can try and prove your rep on an internet rap forum.

Besides, why do you want to battle me all of sudden? you can still battle other people like dee and ramb that have pretty much the same points that I have. Im just simply to busy to battle you right now, sorry Gook.

Haven't you got anything better to do with your time?
Why don't you go for a cruise in your Mustang that daddy got from a chinese fortune cookie?

Sorry to be blunt, but your very persistant.

You asked, I said no... end of story. No means no, im sure they told you that when you was on trial for midget rape.

Gook!!!!

Old 04-22-2007, 06:21 PM   #10
Caripálido

Hmmm lets think about what you said,

1. you never battled me.

2. My mustang was paid from 2 years in a warzone with my sweat from doing a real job.

3. Sorry bonestarr but I was trying to prove a point, Art > Tut.

Dont act like you dont know what im talking about.

Well lets see how hard it is to do a bonestarr sig.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1965/cage9ae.jpg

Looks nifty that sig does...

wonder how you made it..

oh wait prolly like this.

http://www.sigtutorials.com/img/74/tutorial.jpg

Now, thats cool though I see where you stand on things.. fuck it man Im done fuckin with you on this forum.. your just another kid thats never going to get anywhere...

Closed Thread