Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Other > Feedback
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Feedback Post your comments and questions? Also hook us up with ideas so we can improve this urban community. [No Moderator requests]

Old 03-27-2004, 02:17 PM   #1
2Flawless
Bypassing Limitations

Rap Worlds Cash: 3.00
2Flawless is slowly elevating to the top.2Flawless is slowly elevating to the top.2Flawless is slowly elevating to the top.

A Moderator

would I be able to be a moderator on here

fah battle arena

Rapworlds is like the game of -chess- I use to run wit the -kings- and kept herbz in -check- kept an eye on the -queen- and abused the -Rooks-*Flawless

"I'm not livin in hell to die and go to hell again"
2Flawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 03:19 PM   #2
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

Rap Worlds Cash: 1874.50
Yur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via MSN to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via Yahoo to Yur Worst Enemy
What would you do differently then the Battle Arena Mods we have now?

"
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therin I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak...
"
---(Ephesians 6:19-20)
Yur Worst Enemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 06:45 PM   #3
2Flawless
Bypassing Limitations

Rap Worlds Cash: 3.00
2Flawless is slowly elevating to the top.2Flawless is slowly elevating to the top.2Flawless is slowly elevating to the top.

^^is this a interview or sumthin

I'll jus be a helpin hand in the arena

Rapworlds is like the game of -chess- I use to run wit the -kings- and kept herbz in -check- kept an eye on the -queen- and abused the -Rooks-*Flawless

"I'm not livin in hell to die and go to hell again"
2Flawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 08:02 AM   #4
.LadyMarmalade.
.Are.You.Curious?.

Rap Worlds Cash: 27727.67
.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up.LadyMarmalade. is smoking this mutharfucka up

Feedback
Post your comments and questions? Also hook me up with ideas so we can improve this urban community. [No Moderator requests]

^ lol

.LadyMarmalade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 08:36 AM   #5
Cra-Z
I'm GAY

Rap Worlds Cash: 894.00
Cra-Z is a dope memberCra-Z is a dope memberCra-Z is a dope memberCra-Z is a dope memberCra-Z is a dope member

Send a message via ICQ to Cra-Z Send a message via AIM to Cra-Z Send a message via MSN to Cra-Z Send a message via Yahoo to Cra-Z
^^^ I was going to say that.
Old 04-03-2004, 12:15 PM   #6
Omen.
Brimstone Boss

Rap Worlds Cash: 346371.50
Omen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap Worlds

*shakes my head*
no comment..people who actually ask are just pathetic and 8/10 times dont deserve it.
im new to this board but id get nominated for moderator before a lot heads and for 2 simple reasons....i know how to use good judgement,im unbias...2 this is what most of the people who scream they wanna be a mod lacks....common sense n respect.
Omen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 11:02 PM   #7
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

Yur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. BushYur Worst Enemy is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via MSN to Yur Worst Enemy Send a message via Yahoo to Yur Worst Enemy
^Shut the fuck up and die somewhere :mad: ... Stuck up snobby little bitch

"
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therin I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak...
"
Old 04-03-2004, 11:17 PM   #8
Omen.
Brimstone Boss

Rap Worlds Cash: 346371.50
Omen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap WorldsOmen. owns Rap Worlds

^^cry me a river dick face

ywe will u please get off my dick

Last edited by Omen.; 04-03-2004 at 11:20 PM.
Omen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 09:34 PM   #9
Yur Worst Enemy
Mirth

^ You always seemed like the type of fag to look at men with their face in other men's waist. You like that kinda stuff. I'd expect you to have pics like that on file

"
"
Old 04-07-2004, 12:27 AM   #10
BkBrawla
Rw Godfather.

Rap Worlds Cash: 2788.00
BkBrawla is smoking this mutharfucka upBkBrawla is smoking this mutharfucka upBkBrawla is smoking this mutharfucka upBkBrawla is smoking this mutharfucka upBkBrawla is smoking this mutharfucka upBkBrawla is smoking this mutharfucka upBkBrawla is smoking this mutharfucka upBkBrawla is smoking this mutharfucka upBkBrawla is smoking this mutharfucka upBkBrawla is smoking this mutharfucka upBkBrawla is smoking this mutharfucka up

Send a message via AIM to BkBrawla Send a message via MSN to BkBrawla Send a message via Yahoo to BkBrawla
Interesting.....
BkBrawla is offline   Reply With Quote