Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: royce d12 beef?
yea the beef is real (royce did diss d12) 18 35.29%
no the beef is fake (a big misunderstanding) 9 17.65%
i dont care i dont like royce anyway 8 15.69%
squash the beef(if there is one) cuz royce is the shit 19 37.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-13-2004, 01:19 PM   #91
Yo Less
Hardcore Supremecy!

Yo Less is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Re: royce-d12 beef

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedScare
True... What I dont understand is that there are very few that think Royce is one of the best emcees theyve ever heard, while theres tons of dumbasses that actually believe that 50 Cent is one of the best emcees ever.
50 Cent is just given much better promotion and MTV gives his songs much more time to catch on with the fans than Royce gets. Until Royce gets 1/8th the promoting and airplay on MTV that 50 Cent gets is when the two can actually be compared.

Although I dought that will happen as MTV hate promoting artists that don’t conform to their dumb musical trends…
Old 06-13-2004, 05:24 PM   #92
EVIL WEBBY
R E T A R D

Rap Worlds Cash: 28108.00
EVIL WEBBY is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via AIM to EVIL WEBBY

50cent is signed to 2huge lables with some of the biggest rappers ever.

royce is sign to a small one to pu his album in stores.
Old 06-14-2004, 10:27 AM   #93
FiRON
...Like Nasonex...

Rap Worlds Cash: 90.50
FiRON is a strong force on Rap WorldsFiRON is a strong force on Rap WorldsFiRON is a strong force on Rap WorldsFiRON is a strong force on Rap WorldsFiRON is a strong force on Rap WorldsFiRON is a strong force on Rap WorldsFiRON is a strong force on Rap WorldsFiRON is a strong force on Rap WorldsFiRON is a strong force on Rap WorldsFiRON is a strong force on Rap WorldsFiRON is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Send a message via AIM to FiRON

yea thats crzy how ROcye is gonna be in Beef II the movie...

Old 07-07-2004, 04:25 AM   #94
Bard
Spy

Bard is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

My 2 cents, I been following both Royce and Eminem for a minute, and no doubt they are 2 of the illest emcees ever. As far as this whole beef thing, I got a lot of different opinions, but what it all boils down to is it's bullshit. I know a lot of you hatin on D12, but honestly, minus Bizarre, each individual emcee is dope. Will they have much success on their own w/out EM? Prolly not. But Kuniva is doin his little thing, makin beats for 50 cent, and a few other heads including Method Man. 50 is another issue all together...he's aight, but it's only because his underground shit was so dope before he blew up (evil that men do, your life's on the line, even how to rob). Even though most of his shit is just funny as opposed to lyrically dope, he is still aight. You also have to take into consideration that this motherfucker puts out like 15 songs a week from freestyles, mix tape shits, and so on, so your new shit ain't always gonna be as tight as when you were comin up. So to compare Royce and 50, it really can't be done because they are on different levels. 50 is doin his commercial thing right now, he's popular, but his lyrics ain't all that. Royce may not be mainstream at all, but lyrically, Royce would murder 50. Anybody who would argue w/ that is an asshole. I think Bad Meets Evil was almost 2 good of a thing, because there really isn't anybody out right now on they level lyrically (but then again you do have your underground heads, Louis Logic like someone mentioned earlier, the whole Army of the Pharaohs camp, Non-Phixion, and yes, Canibus is dope whether you like to admit it or not). Everybody had their they downfalls, D12 has Bizarre, G-Unit has Young Buc, but you take a group like Bad Meets Evil, nobody could fuck with that pound for pound lyrically. Basically to sum it all up, I think the situation was prolly D12 actin like girls and being jelous of the relationship Em had w/ Royce, I really think Royce and D12 should respect eachother's relationship w/ Em, cuz this whole "beef" bullshit is preventing what could possibly be the baddest supergroup of all time.

Mike Bard
PS-Where you have to go to battle??
Old 07-07-2004, 08:36 AM   #95
Bruh Man
Upstairs 5th flo\'

Rap Worlds Cash: 20757.50
Bruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. Bush

..lol actually Andre 3000 iz better than Royce Lyrically sometimes better than em...and deeper than both..pzout(I love em and royce)
Old 07-22-2004, 06:25 PM   #96
JAI.
Rookie

JAI. is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via AIM to JAI.

shit this thread is point less if ya heard malcolm X......the got beef homiez yeah the got beef that shit was made clear in malcolm X
Old 07-23-2004, 02:48 PM   #97
EVIL WEBBY
R E T A R D

Rap Worlds Cash: 28108.00
EVIL WEBBY is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via AIM to EVIL WEBBY

wow that bump was pontless, NO BEEF, ITS OVER, STOP LIVING IN 2003 "CLOSED"