Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Tags
conz bangs diablo, ferol has a huge cawk, greeny loves eminem, i know who john galt is, iqo's friend is dead = ), john galt is my friend :), omar epps, overrated, uk still is shite, who is john galt?, woll & multi=09 nysync, woll = goat troll, woll tries too hard

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 12:32 AM   #161
LBurna
One Love

Rap Worlds Cash: 290.50
LBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to LBurna
Re: Name One Artist You Think Is Overrated

i like MF DOOM, but he is def overrated.

LBurna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:48 AM   #162
The Troof
Super Fly

Rap Worlds Cash: 262143.00
The Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 2
Lost: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull a 187 View Post
aesop rock
You overrated the fuck out of Pharoah and every other unknown Texas MC...

Quote:
[21-09, 01:32] sellindatcrack yo keep pushin me and i'll get verm to murk ur moms too

The Troof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:30 AM   #163
Florida Breeze
Pimp Chad Since 88

Rap Worlds Cash: 33430.00
Florida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. BushFlorida Breeze is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 7

Send a message via AIM to Florida Breeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
2pac is the single most overrated natural entity in the known (Observable) universe.
No, he's not.

2Pac was an artist who's medium was rap. The dude has a song for every occasion & his music was as representative of that 90's generation as Nirvana was.

This isn't directed solely at you Keyser, but all the rest of the Pac haters on this thread and out there in the "known universe" as well.

If you listen to Pac's catalog, really listen to it, don't say you did or have...the man's music would evoke so many different emotions within you. And if it doesn't for some reason?

Then why the hell are you listening to hip hop or rap?

I think you'd be better suited with some country music.

Here's some songs to get you started on your journey, enjoy:

California Love

I Get Around

How Do U Want It

Do For Love

Troublesome

Wonda Why They Call U Bitch

This dude made party music, reflective music, riding music, fight music, summer jams, sex music, and music with messages that were practical and based on the truths of life.

INI ft. Pete Rock

Fakin Jax'

Florida Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:54 AM   #164
Pull a 187
5 Star Wave General

Rap Worlds Cash: 3097.00
Pull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. BushPull a 187 is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 5
Lost: 18

Send a message via AIM to Pull a 187 Send a message via MSN to Pull a 187 Send a message via Yahoo to Pull a 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
You overrated the fuck out of Pharoah and every other unknown Texas MC...
nah stupid im from texas and thats what i grew up to.. of course its gonna have a huge influence on me [z-ro & the whole guerilla maab got their rapid fire style from pharoah],.. and pharoah would shit on aesop rock anyday if pharoah was still rapping..six foot giant>any project aesop made..
FREE TERRELL
REST IN PEACE JUSTIN MENDEZ
FREE KLONDIKE KAT
FREE ICE LORD
Pull a 187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:13 PM   #165
Keyser Soze
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 1195.00
Keyser Soze has mad gameKeyser Soze has mad gameKeyser Soze has mad gameKeyser Soze has mad gameKeyser Soze has mad gameKeyser Soze has mad gameKeyser Soze has mad gameKeyser Soze has mad gameKeyser Soze has mad gameKeyser Soze has mad gameKeyser Soze has mad game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Breeze View Post
No, he's not.

2Pac was an artist who's medium was rap. The dude has a song for every occasion & his music was as representative of that 90's generation as Nirvana was.

This isn't directed solely at you Keyser, but all the rest of the Pac haters on this thread and out there in the "known universe" as well.

If you listen to Pac's catalog, really listen to it, don't say you did or have...the man's music would evoke so many different emotions within you. And if it doesn't for some reason?

Then why the hell are you listening to hip hop or rap?

I think you'd be better suited with some country music.

Here's some songs to get you started on your journey, enjoy:

California Love

I Get Around

How Do U Want It

Do For Love

Troublesome

Wonda Why They Call U Bitch

This dude made party music, reflective music, riding music, fight music, summer jams, sex music, and music with messages that were practical and based on the truths of life.
1) "not really" to the bolded question.

2) at you giving me sample tupac songs as suggestions for my "jouney" through hip hop. Dude, I own every 2pac album and I believe I have every song he ever recorded on my hard drive. In my opinion, he is disturbingly overrated. I have explained why rather thoroughly several different times in several different threads on this message board.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:25 PM   #166
Nonchelante
Viking Virgin

Rap Worlds Cash: 835.00
Nonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these parts

that's prolly coz u like to listen to young gunz all day =)
to get paid
i
realized hip hop get's you both"
Nonchelante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:48 PM   #167
LBurna
One Love

Rap Worlds Cash: 290.50
LBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to LBurna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
1) "not really" to the bolded question.

2) at you giving me sample tupac songs as suggestions for my "jouney" through hip hop. Dude, I own every 2pac album and I believe I have every song he ever recorded on my hard drive. In my opinion, he is disturbingly overrated. I have explained why rather thoroughly several different times in several different threads on this message board.
same here.

people overglorify Pac like crazy

LBurna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:49 PM   #168
Laking 86er
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 1686.00
Laking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via MSN to Laking 86er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint *****las View Post
Laking 68er is a knobcheese.. we can all have opinions but some are less valid than other.

For example yours. Why don't you go back to wherever it was that you used to post?

Quote:
They wanna burry me, Im worried. Im losin my mind, look down the barrel of my nine, and my visions blurried
«»Tu-Makaveli«»

Last edited by Laking 86er; 04-20-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Laking 86er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:27 PM   #169
nadnad
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 1145.00
nadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

2pac is slightly overrated in the sense that the casual listener will automatically say 2pac is the best cuz other people say it and they dont consider all other rappers

but the way I look at it is that he has one of the best discographies (excluding all that post-humous bullshit) and hasn't had a bad or even mediocre album during the time he was alive

2pacalpyse now ... great debut, classic in my opinion
strictly for my *****s ... dope, underrated release
me against the world .... cant argue this 1 this is a classic
all eyes on me ... this album is overrated and I think it is his weakest put out, but still is considered a classic
don killuminati .... classic ...

plus he can get real lyrical fuck what any1 says about that ... he had a dope style, a great flow, and probably what he is most famous for is his delivery ...

few rappers can match his discography, i mean like 3-4 classics out of 5 albums is pretty insane

2pac in my opinion isn't the greatest who did it but he is definately there in my top 5 maybe around 3rd or 4th

Last edited by nadnad; 04-20-2009 at 05:28 PM.
nadnad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:27 PM   #170
Psynyde
Better Than You

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.00
Psynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka up

Send a message via ICQ to Psynyde Send a message via AIM to Psynyde Send a message via MSN to Psynyde Send a message via Yahoo to Psynyde

2pac had style but was sub par lyrically, I guess it all depends on which of those things is more important to you, I personally think he is overrated but for everyone that thinks so, there's 10 other dudes ready to fight you over it like you just insulted his mom, and his bitch, and his dog, and the quality of his drugs.

I'm phat they call me Phatso, straight up asshole
Save my Big Mac boxes and build my mack ass a castle
- Jamie Madrox

Psynyde is offline   Reply With Quote