Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Tags
conz bangs diablo, ferol has a huge cawk, greeny loves eminem, i know who john galt is, iqo's friend is dead = ), john galt is my friend :), omar epps, overrated, uk still is shite, who is john galt?, woll & multi=09 nysync, woll = goat troll, woll tries too hard

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 10:30 AM   #191
Swish.
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 350.00
Swish. is bigger than George W. BushSwish. is bigger than George W. BushSwish. is bigger than George W. BushSwish. is bigger than George W. BushSwish. is bigger than George W. BushSwish. is bigger than George W. BushSwish. is bigger than George W. BushSwish. is bigger than George W. BushSwish. is bigger than George W. BushSwish. is bigger than George W. BushSwish. is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: Name One Artist You Think Is Overrated

"His maxtapes are good" and "he has good singles like The Future feat Game" aren't facts
Old 04-21-2009, 10:31 AM   #192
Laking 86er
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 1686.00
Laking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. BushLaking 86er is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via MSN to Laking 86er

^ You need to not get so offended man. Soulja boy will never be anything like Dre and Joe isn't a legend haha. But... I am in the process of downloading Notorious, hopefully it will do all the characters justice.

Edit: @ Nonchelante

Quote:
They wanna burry me, Im worried. Im losin my mind, look down the barrel of my nine, and my visions blurried
«»Tu-Makaveli«»
Laking 86er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:34 AM   #193
Dütch
Shagged Barz' Mum

Rap Worlds Cash: 50354790.00
Dütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. BushDütch is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via MSN to Dütch

Quote:
Originally Posted by swishmeister View Post
"His maxtapes are good" and "he has good singles like The Future feat Game" aren't facts
I like this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonchelante View Post
a bunch of retarded shit
You on the other hand are a delusional faggot who will probably be banned within the week.

Dütch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:37 AM   #194
Nonchelante
Viking Virgin

Rap Worlds Cash: 835.00
Nonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laking 86er View Post
^ You need to not get so offended man. Soulja boy will never be anything like Dre and Joe isn't a legend haha. But... I am in the process of downloading Notorious, hopefully it will do all the characters justice.

Edit: @ Nonchelante
yeah i AM offended,joe spits real shit all the time instead of claiming to shoot everyone...

and to diss pac is like shoting oneself in the foot if u like hip hop!
"See to me it's heavy, but to you it may seem petty
Let's continue walking, I know you ain't tired already
I take you to meet my girl I got to see if you notice
If she love me or if the bitch got an alterial motive
Why am I hated cause I handle my business
Ain't got to look for a girl nowadays cause almost all these *****z is bitches
See 'em often while we walking I'll show you the drug dealers
and some dudes that hate me word on the streets is they real killers dog
Where was the hate back when I wasn't on my feet
An alcoholic, school dropout, just a bum on the street
Where was the hate during my adolescence
Back when that psychiatrist was trying hard to get me on immanic depression so man
I don't recall none of this happenin' back then
And I don't understand I was still rappin' back then"

FIRE!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbJH15FU3fA"]YouTube - Joe Budden - Best Of Mood Muzik [Spread The Word!!][/ame] check out this vid,snips of many of his MIXTAPE joints...
to get paid
i
realized hip hop get's you both"

Last edited by Nonchelante; 04-21-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Nonchelante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:38 AM   #195
Patrick McCourt
Wit Would Paddy Do ?

Rap Worlds Cash: 243365.00
Patrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. Bush

i hope you will clean that discharge that just fell from your collapsed minge there buddy because i'm sick of doing it for most of this site.

...that song with The Game is horrible as was Padded Room and i'm basically a Budden fan.

who gives a fuck if Pac wasn't great lyrically, his music was better and impacted far more people than fuckin Canibus, Chino (though he got at Pac nicely) and the likes has.

and...

i don't even listen to Pac like that these days but lets be honest...
if Pac doesn't have a classic then wit the fuck does Eminem have ? 4 highly purchased coasters and frisbees.

Pac = overrated horribly by his fans but then again they are worse than just fans.

*Eminem was brought into it as i'm guessing he's closest to Pac, saleswise*

Last edited by Patrick McCourt; 04-21-2009 at 10:39 AM.
Patrick McCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:53 AM   #196
Nonchelante
Viking Virgin

Rap Worlds Cash: 835.00
Nonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these partsNonchelante is real whack arounds these parts

and to all yall saying joe ain't got great singles/joints,checkit
from the first album
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OOAdSi3s84"]YouTube - Joe Budden feat Busta Rhymes - Fire[/ame]
padded room
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIMpeCG9EHw"]YouTube - Joe Budden Feat. The Game - The Future[/ame]
padded room
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INweiO_Ao0I"]YouTube - Joe Budden - "Touch & Go" Official Video Amalgam Digit[/ame]
mood muzik
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyMRmCVgpuE"]YouTube - JOE BUDDEN pop off[/ame]

i can go ALL day,bottom line is he on fiiiiire
soulja boy steppin his game up freestylin *HOT*
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUcr24DFxvA"]YouTube - Soulja Boy - POW [NEW 2009] [Hip Hop Is Alive][/ame]
to get paid
i
realized hip hop get's you both"
Nonchelante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:05 AM   #197
Diablow
loljerdod

Rap Worlds Cash: 102837540.00
Diablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 3
Lost: 0

^ He's just tryin' tae do grime and failing.

Ooooooh... It's a Red Pepper Day.

Diablow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:12 AM   #198
yuwot

Rap Worlds Cash: 475.00
yuwot is real whack arounds these partsyuwot is real whack arounds these partsyuwot is real whack arounds these partsyuwot is real whack arounds these partsyuwot is real whack arounds these partsyuwot is real whack arounds these partsyuwot is real whack arounds these partsyuwot is real whack arounds these partsyuwot is real whack arounds these parts

2PAC, 50 CENT, ALICIA KEYS ,BIGGIE, CHRIS BROWN...

The list goes on homez
yuwot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #199
tbrealtbcool
capo di tutti capi

Rap Worlds Cash: 5924.00
tbrealtbcool is bigger than George W. Bushtbrealtbcool is bigger than George W. Bushtbrealtbcool is bigger than George W. Bushtbrealtbcool is bigger than George W. Bushtbrealtbcool is bigger than George W. Bushtbrealtbcool is bigger than George W. Bushtbrealtbcool is bigger than George W. Bushtbrealtbcool is bigger than George W. Bushtbrealtbcool is bigger than George W. Bushtbrealtbcool is bigger than George W. Bushtbrealtbcool is bigger than George W. Bush

Gza...
Old 04-21-2009, 01:49 PM   #200
Street Crime UK
NORTH WEEZE NATIVE

Rap Worlds Cash: 383.49
Street Crime UK is bigger than George W. BushStreet Crime UK is bigger than George W. BushStreet Crime UK is bigger than George W. BushStreet Crime UK is bigger than George W. BushStreet Crime UK is bigger than George W. BushStreet Crime UK is bigger than George W. BushStreet Crime UK is bigger than George W. BushStreet Crime UK is bigger than George W. BushStreet Crime UK is bigger than George W. BushStreet Crime UK is bigger than George W. BushStreet Crime UK is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via MSN to Street Crime UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonchelante View Post
what the fuck are you talking about? ine hit wonder? that's only coz u listen to mainstream releases and not his maxtapes,and internet fanbase? it's 2009 every muthafucka in the civilized world's online...your a fan of some rapper too,and u reoppin online...fucking idiot man. and FYI he has plenty good singles like "the future feat game" u talking bullshit like you know what's up.
Ah shut up

Unless you are Dansk or Svensk your opinion on hiphop matters is a fail

Norway is a fail

Your best player is John Carew

Ours is Zlatan

'What Carew does with a football I can do with a orange'- The Great Zlatan Ibrahimovic

OWWWWWWWWWWW

Fucking Norsk cunt

If you ever run into trouble
Imma trouble dem its like that
WALAHI I LIGHT MAC'S, CHARGE IN WHICH ONE OF THESE TARGETS SHOULD I STRIKE AT

NATURAL BORN HUSTLER
Street Crime UK is offline   Reply With Quote