Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Tags
dead, guru

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 12:40 AM   #31
ADDZZZEEEE
Maxing On Air

Rap Worlds Cash: 2640.70
ADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. BushADDZZZEEEE is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via MSN to ADDZZZEEEE
Re: Guru is dead

R.i.p. Guru!!!

"one of the best yet"

ADDZZZEEEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:51 AM   #32
Philkrew
Spy

Rap Worlds Cash: 15.00
Philkrew might aswell go to jail now...Philkrew might aswell go to jail now...

sux man but dats lyfe
Philkrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:43 AM   #33
The Troof
Super Fly

Rap Worlds Cash: 236643.00
The Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 2
Lost: 0

I think anyone who actually read the letter could tell it's fake, because it's bigging up Solar more than talking about his sickness, legacy or anything. The section about Premier is fucked up too.

Quote:
[21-09, 01:32] sellindatcrack yo keep pushin me and i'll get verm to murk ur moms too

The Troof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 03:44 AM   #34
#NUMBER9
Mr 312

Rap Worlds Cash: 94850.00
#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Solar sounds like a fuck ass *****. RIP Guru, tho.

#NUMBER9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:25 PM   #35
Midnyte
Flew ova Cukoo's Nest

Rap Worlds Cash: 2680.50
Midnyte owns Rap WorldsMidnyte owns Rap WorldsMidnyte owns Rap WorldsMidnyte owns Rap WorldsMidnyte owns Rap WorldsMidnyte owns Rap WorldsMidnyte owns Rap WorldsMidnyte owns Rap WorldsMidnyte owns Rap WorldsMidnyte owns Rap WorldsMidnyte owns Rap Worlds

Send a message via AIM to Midnyte

R.i.p.

"It's the beat, how you get your cake don't matter
It takes heart the lyrics been replaced with the swagger"
Talib Kweli

[
Midnyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:45 PM   #36
Killuminati96
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 1315.00
Killuminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. Bush

Shit he died a couple days ago and I just found out right now. Damn R.I.P. to a legend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
I think anyone who actually read the letter could tell it's fake, because it's bigging up Solar more than talking about his sickness, legacy or anything. The section about Premier is fucked up too.
Yea I completely agree. Either Solar wrote it or he's gay or maybe both of them were gay. Not trying to sound funny but I actually think that could be a possibility after reading that letter. Also the fact that he wouldn't let any of Guru's family members see him was kind of weird.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:53 AM   #37
The Troof
Super Fly

The Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killuminati96 View Post
Shit he died a couple days ago and I just found out right now. Damn R.I.P. to a legend.

Yea I completely agree. Either Solar wrote it or he's gay or maybe both of them were gay. Not trying to sound funny but I actually think that could be a possibility after reading that letter. Also the fact that he wouldn't let any of Guru's family members see him was kind of weird.
I don't think he was gay. Guru was probably in debt or something in that nature and Solar helped him out to the point where Guru had no choice but to do what he said. There is also so many fucked up instances that point to the letter being fake..

Part of Gurus letter: "“My loyal best friend, partner and brother, Solar, has been at my side through it all"

Part of Solars letter: my loyal best friend, partner, and brother, Guru!

Part of Gurus letter: "As men of honor we stood tall in the face of small-mindedness, greed, and ignorance. "

Part of Solars letter: "Guru and I have handled this thing as men and not children, and this is how men of honor handle their business."

And both keep saying "we" fought the cancer and things like that..

Quote:
The Elam family wishes to thank the fans of our son/brother/father uncle/nephew/cousin Keith aka GURU for the outpouring of love, concern and support.

Our hearts are broken by the loss of someone we loved so much. GURU was devoted to his young son, who will most keenly feel his absence.

GURU suffered from multiple myeloma for over a year. Accrued complications from this illness led to respiratory failure and cardiac arrest. As a result, GURU was in a coma from mid February until his death and never regained consciousness. Early on the morning of April 19th, he became hypertensive due to low blood pressure. He again went into cardiac arrest and slipped away from us.

GURU died far too young but he was, and we are, proud of all his many legendary musical contributions.

The family is not aware of any foundations established by GURU. We know and understand that countless fans want to express their condolences and love and, to that end, we are planning a memorial event in the near future that will be all-inclusive. Please look for further details from the family as they become available.

from The Elam Family
Look at the bolded. So if he was in a coma for that long, how would write the statements from a month ago? and anything else for that matter? Also, here's a statement from Preemo..

Quote:
IT WAS A SAD DAY FOR ME TO GET CONFIRMATION ON THE DEATH OF A MAN WHO I WILL CONTINUE TO CALL MY BROTHER, KEITH ELAM, BETTER KNOWN AS GURU OF THE LEGENDARY GANG STARR.

FROM 1988-2004, WE EXPERIENCED SO MUCH SUCCESS TOGETHER THAT WE WERE ABLE TO EXPAND OUR BUSINESSES INDEPENDENTLY AND GIVE EACH OTHER WHAT GURU CALLED "CREATIVE SPACE", BEFORE PLANNING TO REUNITE FOR OUR 7TH LP WHEN THE TIME WAS RIGHT. TRAGICALLY, WE WILL NEVER REACH THAT DAY.

I'VE BEEN ASKED TO COMMENT ON A LETTER SPEAKING ILL OF ME WHICH WAS SUPPOSEDLY WRITTEN BY GURU IN HIS DYING DAYS. ALL I WILL SAY ABOUT IT IS THAT OUR TIME TOGETHER WAS BEAUTIFUL, WE BUILT A HIP HOP LEGACY TOGETHER, AND NO ONE CAN RE-WRITE HISTORY OR TAKE AWAY MY LOVE FOR HIM. ONE THING I WOULD NEVER DO IS PLAY AROUND WITH THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS LIFE.

I WILL CELEBRATE GURU'S LIFE... I WILL HONOR HIS MEMORY... I WILL GRIEVE WITH THE ELAM FAMILY OVER HIS UNTIMELY DEATH... I WILL REMEMBER THE GANG STARR FOUNDATION AND ALL OF THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS OF GANG STARR WHO CAME BEFORE ME - WE ALL KNOW EACH OTHER... MOSTLY, I WILL CHERISH EVERYTHING WE CREATED TOGETHER AS GANG STARR, FOREVER. I'M GONNA MISS HEARING HIS SIGNATURE MONOTONE VOICE WHEN HE WALKS IN THE ROOM, BUT THE SONGS WILL ALWAYS BRING IT BACK TO ME... HIS RHYME FLOWS WERE INSANE, AND I WILL NEVER REMOVE HIM FROM MY HEART AND SOUL... REST IN PEACE TO THE MAN WHO FELT "SATISFACTION FROM THE STREET CROWD REACTION" ... I LOVE YOU GOO... DJ PREMIER
This whole situation is just fucked up though. Solar has Guru's body still

Quote:
Shocking further developments are coming to light in the wake following the death of the Gangstarr legendary MC Guru.

Reports are coming into HSK that when Guru’s father, the Honorable Harry J. Elam, a former prominent lawyer from Boston and a retired Massachusetts superior court justice, called to recover the body from John “Solar” Mo’Sher, Solar said that he was taking the body upstate for a private memorial.

Judge Elam immediately made claim to the body and asked Solar to “return the body at once”, to which Solar replied that he would return the body if Elam Sr. called off the Elam nephew from continuing to make statements and videos about Solar. Claims which Solar continues to call false.

Judge Elam’s reply, “I don’t have time for these childish games, send my sons body home immediately.”

Following this exchange the police were sent and Guru’s body was recovered and is currently on its way back to Boston, to his family and to lay in honor as they see fit.

Not only should Solar return the body with-out delay, but Solar should return to the family all rights supposedly passed on to him from Guru on his deathbed. These should be held by the family in TRUST until KC is of legal age to handle himself.

This guy Solar, who HSK staff have personally met and traveled with is a NUT job. What is going on in his peas size brain is very troubling to say the least. Now that Guru is no longer around to protect him it might be time for dude to vanish on his own before someone does it for him.

Quote:
[21-09, 01:32] sellindatcrack yo keep pushin me and i'll get verm to murk ur moms too

Old 04-24-2010, 06:55 AM   #38
The Troof
Super Fly

Bumpy Knuckles finna murk Solar.

Quote:

Old 04-24-2010, 11:50 AM   #39
Tim Cellic
RespectTheMoustache

Rap Worlds Cash: 6600.00
Tim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. Bush

i read the other day somewhere that Guru needed permission off Solar to talk to woman when one approached him...

Old 04-24-2010, 12:06 PM   #40
#NUMBER9
Mr 312

Rap Worlds Cash: 94850.00
#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

I heard Solar always been a Premier wannabe and jealous of the Gangstarr legacy, mayne

#NUMBER9 is offline   Reply With Quote