Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum > Word on tha Streets
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Word on tha Streets World Wide Hip Hop News

Old 10-18-2005, 11:23 AM   #1
Royalty
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 54908.29
Royalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap WorldsRoyalty is a strong force on Rap Worlds

10/18/2005 - Young Jeezy Exits Boyz N Da Hood, Lilí Wayne Joins, T.I. Denies

Lilí Wayne has signed on to become an official member of Boyz N Da Hood (BNHD) and Young Jeezy has exited the ranks, according to sources.

Lil Wayne, President of Cash Money Records will join the Atlanta-based super-group along with existing members Big Duke, Big Gee, Jody Breeze, a representative for Universal Record confirmed. Initially, T.I. was included in the group as well, but his representatives at Atlantic Records denied. ďThatís false. Heís not going to be in Boyz N Da Hood,Ē a rep in the Atlantic publicity department said.

Blok, founder of Boyz N Da Hood and Blok Entertainment, also confirmed the news of Lilí Wayneís inclusion, but countered stating that T.I. was in the group. Despite persistent rumors, Blok said there is no bad blood between Young Jeezy and the rest of the group.

ďJeezy only signed on for one album and thatís my whole campaign Ė itís not a replacement itís a continuance. Weíre not beefing. All of us are brothers. Thatís very important, itís a continuance. This is the way it was set out to be when it first started,Ē Blok told AllHipHop.com. Blok also stated that the original roster of Boyz N Da Hood included T.I., Trick Daddy and Sean Paul of the YoungBloodz and the newer members replaced them. Young Jeezy has experienced solo success with his platinum-selling Def Jam release Letís Get It: Thug Motivation.

Representatives at Def Jam for Jeezy were unaware of the Boyz N Da Hood personnel change, but Jeezy commented on his status with the group in a previous interview.

ďI was a solo artist first. I'm definitely a boss. I always had a label. I always had a movement. The whole thing with Puff [Bad Boy Records], we sat down and worked it out. I already had my solo situation at Def Jam,Ē he told AllHipHop.com. ďMy album was set up to come out first, before I did the little situation [with Bad Boy]. But just me being a gangster and real about what I'm doing agreed to push my album back so I could get the Boyz N Da Hood project rolling. I just want the fans to know it ainít me acting funny or nothing like that. It's just that I got a solo album out, so just like how I went on a Boyz N Da Hood promo run, I gotta do mine. Everything I do with them, I gotta do for myself.Ē

While Jeezy was a member of BNHD, he was also signed to Def Jam as a solo artist and had to promote both the group album and the Def Jam opus at the same time. Jeezy frequently missed promotion and marketing tours with Boyz N Da Hood, but continued to push both projects. The BNDH self-titled album hit stores on June 21, while Thug Motivation 101 was released on July 26.

Ironically, T.I., Young Jeezy and Lilí Wayne will embark on a tour of the United States with in mid-November.

YOU *****S WEAK YEAH I SAID IT:mad:

Royalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 11:30 AM   #2
-Evey-
...I Said No No No...

Location: in a city, in a state, in a fucked up country thats part of a fucked up world
Rap Worlds Cash: 294175.00
-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up

Re: 10/18/2005 - Young Jeezy Exits Boyz N Da Hood, Lilí Wayne Joins, T.I. Denies

wtf lil wayne on badboy...

yeah...hip hop is dieing...a painful terrible death.
-Evey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 01:14 PM   #3
{_SmYLeZ_}
UnBoWeD

Rap Worlds Cash: 629.00
{_SmYLeZ_} is a strong force on Rap Worlds{_SmYLeZ_} is a strong force on Rap Worlds{_SmYLeZ_} is a strong force on Rap Worlds{_SmYLeZ_} is a strong force on Rap Worlds{_SmYLeZ_} is a strong force on Rap Worlds{_SmYLeZ_} is a strong force on Rap Worlds{_SmYLeZ_} is a strong force on Rap Worlds{_SmYLeZ_} is a strong force on Rap Worlds{_SmYLeZ_} is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Re: 10/18/2005 - Young Jeezy Exits Boyz N Da Hood, Lilí Wayne Joins, T.I. Denies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiAmOnD_EyEz
wtf lil wayne on badboy...

yeah...hip hop is dieing...a painful terrible death.
^^ugh nuff said

309fdusfsdfj2

fuckin shit

{_ssmmiiLLeeZZ_}

I'm not cocky I'm confident
and if you .mad. enough to
hate me it's a compliment
-:+:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackPickles
you wanna try to ram your dick in some dry pussy?? Ya gonna burn yaself.
{_SmYLeZ_} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 02:42 PM   #4
-KillaCam-
Please Confirm Email

Rap Worlds Cash: 129.00
-KillaCam- is trash

Wow i never seen that coming
-KillaCam- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 12:00 PM   #5
SYmBiOTe
formerly SILYBUM_RAP

Rap Worlds Cash: 2872.00
SYmBiOTe is a strong force on Rap WorldsSYmBiOTe is a strong force on Rap WorldsSYmBiOTe is a strong force on Rap WorldsSYmBiOTe is a strong force on Rap WorldsSYmBiOTe is a strong force on Rap WorldsSYmBiOTe is a strong force on Rap WorldsSYmBiOTe is a strong force on Rap WorldsSYmBiOTe is a strong force on Rap WorldsSYmBiOTe is a strong force on Rap WorldsSYmBiOTe is a strong force on Rap WorldsSYmBiOTe is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Send a message via MSN to SYmBiOTe

wow..boyz n da hood produced that many wack members....mg..

SPIDERMAN KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SYmBiOTe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 02:23 PM   #6
micvickXL
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 18.00
micvickXL is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

why would Jeezy leave Boyz N Da Hood? it's just not logical. Jeexy is gonna try to get his bread anyway he can and he can definitely do that with a deal with Bad Boy records. If he were to leave the Boyz, he is leaving a lotta dough and a lot of street credibility in the ATL
micvickXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 11:14 PM   #7
Patrick McCourt
Wit Would Paddy Do ?

Rap Worlds Cash: 213365.00
Patrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. Bush

bad boy aint really got a good artists ... black rob is alright but others are shit ! plus he is hardly got any people on the label
Patrick McCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 05:39 PM   #8
Speak.
-Carpe Diem-

Rap Worlds Cash: 125.00
Speak. owns Rap WorldsSpeak. owns Rap WorldsSpeak. owns Rap WorldsSpeak. owns Rap WorldsSpeak. owns Rap WorldsSpeak. owns Rap WorldsSpeak. owns Rap WorldsSpeak. owns Rap WorldsSpeak. owns Rap WorldsSpeak. owns Rap WorldsSpeak. owns Rap Worlds

if i was on bad boy i'd pretty much kill myself, then take puffy's money in heaven
Speak. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 05:49 PM   #9
-Evey-
...I Said No No No...

Location: in a city, in a state, in a fucked up country thats part of a fucked up world
Rap Worlds Cash: 294175.00
-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up-Evey- is smoking this mutharfucka up

Quote:
Originally Posted by micvickXL
why would Jeezy leave Boyz N Da Hood? it's just not logical. Jeexy is gonna try to get his bread anyway he can and he can definitely do that with a deal with Bad Boy records. If he were to leave the Boyz, he is leaving a lotta dough and a lot of street credibility in the ATL
Jeezy is with Jigga on Defjam/ Roc-A-Fella so i think your a little late hun.
he's already makin dough with someone else.
-Evey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 08:35 PM   #10
Cartel
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 2193.00
Cartel is a quality memberCartel is a quality memberCartel is a quality memberCartel is a quality memberCartel is a quality memberCartel is a quality member

jeezy already had a solo deal before boyz n da hood ..which was originally supposed to be a supergroup including trick daddy...and that album was just a one album deal..but they pushed it back and it started fucking with his solo project...which i heard he got two mil advance..so he said fuck it..what anyone woulda done

Raise the banner for the king ...I'll raise the hammer with the beam
All my verses so sick like your seeing cancer on your screen

"He can't rap..but you cant be picky on a scum bag..cuz he should have been swallowed..or left sticky on a cum rag"

Yes. I'm Good.
Cartel is offline   Reply With Quote