Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Production & Turntablism
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Production & Turntablism Showcase some beats, promote your mixtape or jus' talk.

Tags
drumkits, x-nine

Old 03-02-2010, 07:20 AM   #1
#NUMBER9
Mr 312

Rap Worlds Cash: 108390.00
#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Nine's batch of drumkits (drumkits i've collected from 2005 to now)

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q4Z05JQD

Enjoy my maynes. Get in on this. Big variety to choose from. East coast, west coast, south, underground these kits will allow you to make beats of those sounds.

Hit up the reps.

#NUMBER9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:38 AM   #2
The Troof
Super Fly

Rap Worlds Cash: 250143.00
The Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 2
Lost: 0

Re: Nine's batch of drumkits (drumskits i've collected from 2005 to now)

Nice. Gonna download this within the next couple days. Nice change to this section.

Quote:
[21-09, 01:32] sellindatcrack yo keep pushin me and i'll get verm to murk ur moms too

The Troof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:45 AM   #3
Peter Appleton
you wot

Rap Worlds Cash: 1343586.00
Peter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. BushPeter Appleton is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 1

Re: Nine's batch of drumkits (drumkits i've collected from 2005 to now)

Poast this on your twitter too
Old 03-02-2010, 12:35 PM   #4
AtraxBeats
Crazy Mutharfucka

Rap Worlds Cash: 1280.00
AtraxBeats is bigger than George W. BushAtraxBeats is bigger than George W. BushAtraxBeats is bigger than George W. BushAtraxBeats is bigger than George W. BushAtraxBeats is bigger than George W. BushAtraxBeats is bigger than George W. BushAtraxBeats is bigger than George W. BushAtraxBeats is bigger than George W. BushAtraxBeats is bigger than George W. BushAtraxBeats is bigger than George W. BushAtraxBeats is bigger than George W. Bush

good looks on the kit, ima try and upload a few kits sometime this week if i get some time
AtraxBeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:10 AM   #5
The Troof
Super Fly

The Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. BushThe Troof is bigger than George W. Bush

Anyone else wana share some kits?

Quote:
[21-09, 01:32] sellindatcrack yo keep pushin me and i'll get verm to murk ur moms too

Old 03-17-2010, 04:25 PM   #6
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

Rap Worlds Cash: 242340.94
Extra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 10
Lost: 7

Send a message via MSN to Extra Pressa

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
Anyone else wana share some kits?
^greedy

Extra Pressa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:03 PM   #7
The Troof
Super Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre$$ure View Post
^needy
Word. Also, FL8 XXL Producer Edition wouild be nice..

Quote:

Old 07-13-2010, 04:03 AM   #8
Shaun P.
Its A War Outside

Rap Worlds Cash: 1894.00
Shaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illestShaun P. is one of the illest

Won: 1
Lost: 9

Send a message via MSN to Shaun P. Send a message via Skype™ to Shaun P.

gonna put this to good use

The Jacka:
The same way I was taught, please forgive me for my deepest thoughts, I took advantage of my people, where the weakest walk, *****s dying in the street, I never seen no chalk, Still when I was a teen we had to kill for our props

EMINEM:
I'll puke, eat it, and freak you (eww)
Battle? I'm too weeded to speak to
The only key that I see to defeat you
would be for me to remove these two Adidas and beat you
and force feed you 'em both, and on each feet is a cleat shoe
I lift you off your feet so fast with a roundhouse
you think I pulled the fuckin ground out from underneath you
(Bitch!) I ain't a fuckin G, I'm a cannibal
I ain't tryin to shoot you,
I'm tryin to chop you into pieces and eat you

[Today 02:09 PM] GreenY: "I looked up skirts till I was tall enough to look down shirts"
Shaun P. is offline   Reply With Quote