Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Site Promotion
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Site Promotion Promote your site.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
G-ROD
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 230.00
G-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad game

Talking I have a new Page

I have new Soundclick page up and I have a FREE Downlaods available for download. The Tracks are "At The Top" and "Superman"

Im here to support you.

If you need critiques
hit me up @ mrsuber1986@yahoo.com

-Galatians
G-ROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:00 PM   #2
G-ROD
Banned

G-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad gameG-ROD has mad game

Re: I have a new Page

anyone going to take my word and give me a try? Instead of by passing me its been 23 replies!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:56 AM   #3
G-ROD
Banned

Re: I have a new Page

If you still are cautious I will give you a brief Desciption of each:

Superman: This track definately sounds like some epic super hero arrangement. It is packed with synthesisers, anmd lead sounds. This track is easy to write to, and the verse potion of the track is of various changes. The Chorus actualy changes over into the climax of its epic position. It should be easy to write to, I did not want to make it too complicated for you, so you should not have a hard time to come up with a concept.

At The Top: This track features the singer Rihanna, her vocals are blended in beautifully with this track. This track makes for perfect single material. Especially if you want to attract the girls on the dance floor. If your lyrics arent up to par, the beat can sure give you a boost of confidence.

TO MAKE THINGS BETTER:

THESE TRACKS ARE MY FREE DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE FOR ARTIST WANTING TO PRACTICE THEIR CRAFT. I was going to use them for my album but I came up with some new ideas and now they are free agents. Please dont take me lightly or my opportunity to try out what I have to offer. U Will not regret it. Im giving these tracks away strictly for Free no puns intended or obligations., they are up to par, with todays music, and they are not outdated.

These tracks are Viewable at
www.soundclick.com/galatians

I thank you the reader for reading my message, and I hope you take the time to view my material and the opportunity to try it out.
Thanks - Blessings
Galatians

0----------------------------------------------------------00-0--

Also I am willing to give you some reviews and my honest opinion of your tracks so if you would like some reviews please dont hesitate to drop your link on this thread.

Thanks again