Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Other > Feedback
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Feedback Post your comments and questions? Also hook us up with ideas so we can improve this urban community. [No Moderator requests]

Old 11-11-2013, 04:12 AM   #1
X2daJ
Fagotte

Rap Worlds Cash: 350.00
X2daJ is trash

I'm a massive fagotte

Last edited by WoLL; 11-16-2013 at 09:34 AM.
X2daJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:14 AM   #2
X2daJ
Fagotte

X2daJ is trash

Re: Pink Slips to be handed out.

Last edited by WoLL; 11-16-2013 at 09:34 AM.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:57 AM   #3
Stringer Bell
Prop Joe sent me

Rap Worlds Cash: 47026.06
Stringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka up

dawg why can't u admit that u got ~murk~'d?

in my verse I floated like a butterfly and stung like a bee

look at my verse, now look at your verse, are u starting to come to reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by **HOODSTAR**
It Was This Dudes throw Rotten Fish On this Chick On the Floor She Was naked And they Tryna Finger Her With like Fish Heads And Shit And She busted Into A Seizure Type Shit... Fuck that...
Stringer Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:36 AM   #4
X2daJ
Fagotte

X2daJ is trash

I wasn't going to comment again, but seeing as how I retained my rights to posting on this site and you forfeited yours...

1) It wasn't your verse. Remember, you're a talent-less biter that is so pathetic that he gets his ass handed to him while cheating and biting.
2) You chomped like an alligator and sucked like a vacuum.

Nothing worse than a loser in pure denial, except for a cheater and a loser in denial. Get your head out of your ass and get your useless ass off my site.

This is reality. Your reality is Pink Slip

Hey, Nico, I notice you're online. Take a gander at the confirmed pink slip battle and how this herb cheated and bit and whined and complained en route to earning a [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Pink Slip[/COLOR]. Let's make this happen.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:42 AM   #5
Stringer Bell
Prop Joe sent me

Stringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka up

niggga said herb

Quote:
It Was This Dudes throw Rotten Fish On this Chick On the Floor She Was naked And they Tryna Finger Her With like Fish Heads And Shit And She busted Into A Seizure Type Shit... Fuck that...
Old 11-11-2013, 06:50 AM   #6
X2daJ
Fagotte

X2daJ is trash

Let's see if there's any dignity left on this site. There are no admirable qualities in the biter and cheater known as romeo aka diablo, but maybe there are redeeming qualities left in the rest of the site. Hell, with the biting cheater banned from this site, maybe activity levels here will pick up again. I've certainly noticed how this arrogant little troll has warded away anything respectable.

Nico, Denz, the ball is in your court: Follow rap forum rules and policies and ban romeo/diablo to reverse RW's tumultuous tumble, or stamp a legacy of corruption and drive a stake into any chance this site has of being a rap forum with active and productive members.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:59 AM   #7
Stringer Bell
Prop Joe sent me

Quote:
Old 11-11-2013, 11:44 AM   #8
X2daJ
Fagotte

X2daJ is trash

Got the bitch supermoderators in your pocket, it seems. They're cheating along with you. You're really that desperate for approval, no matter how fake it is?

Sad.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:43 PM   #9
WoLL

Rap Worlds Cash: 102774365.00
WoLL is bigger than George W. BushWoLL is bigger than George W. BushWoLL is bigger than George W. BushWoLL is bigger than George W. BushWoLL is bigger than George W. BushWoLL is bigger than George W. BushWoLL is bigger than George W. BushWoLL is bigger than George W. BushWoLL is bigger than George W. BushWoLL is bigger than George W. BushWoLL is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 3
Lost: 0

I might have to ban you again, you textcee fagotte.

Ooooooh... It's a Red Pepper Day.

WoLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:10 PM   #10
Stringer Bell
Prop Joe sent me

Re: I'm a massive fagotte

Lmfao what a faggot

Quote: