Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Technology Bar
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Technology Bar Gadgets and computer related issues.

Tags
fuck ass computer, vista

Old 01-30-2009, 01:35 AM   #1
#NUMBER9
Mr 312

Rap Worlds Cash: 146480.00
#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush#NUMBER9 is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

HELP A ***** OUT MAYNE!! IM TRYING TO PUT WINDOWS XP BACK ON MY COMp MAYNE!

Aite, recently I decided to give VISTA a shot, but it seems like its being a lil fuck ass mothafucka on my comp, so I think I want to revert back to my windows XP....Im goin back cause Im suspecting my system isnt strong enough to support it.

Now I downloaded the XP software and got it on a disc, and when I put it in, the "Install Windows XP" button dont show up, so what should I do from here? How exactly do I format my shit? I've installed new versions of windows, but I've never rolled back b4

Any help relating to this can help me out a lot

#NUMBER9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:37 AM   #2
LL Kool-Aid
Go hard or go home

Rap Worlds Cash: 160.50
LL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. BushLL Kool-Aid is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 13
Lost: 21

Re: HELP A ***** OUT MAYNE!! IM TRYING TO PUT WINDOWS XP BACK ON MY COMp MAYNE!

first you have to insert a flash drive up your asshole so your CPU can identify your DNA and after that it will give you the option of rebooting your CPU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadnad View Post
blame the europeans for bringin faggot soccer into their b-balling style

LL Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:44 AM   #3
D^Coy
RW FL Studio Tech

Rap Worlds Cash: 352406.00
D^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. Bush

^Don't listen to him.

You're gonna have to delete your system32 folder in your c:\windows folder. come back here if you run into any problems.

Heh.
D^Coy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:11 AM   #4
jerrod
niggercock

Rap Worlds Cash: 105.00
jerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bush

Lost: 1

get the xp disc
boot from disc (you can change the boot priority in the bios interface)
tell xp to install/reformat...

you'll lose everything, including your anal virginity...

...And Stay there...

"well, if you're content with only dropping shit in Kansas City, you ain't gonna meet no goals you have"
jerrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:16 AM   #5
D^Coy
RW FL Studio Tech

D^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. BushD^Coy is bigger than George W. Bush

^Don't believe him either. He hasn't been here in months and I've been here longer than you have.

Heh.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:18 AM   #6
jerrod
niggercock

Rap Worlds Cash: 105.00
jerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bushjerrod is bigger than George W. Bush

Lost: 1

haha..I'm not tryinta one up you man..

Just sayin..that's one way to reload xp on your COMp MAYnE

...And Stay there...

"well, if you're content with only dropping shit in Kansas City, you ain't gonna meet no goals you have"
jerrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:56 AM   #7
J.Griff

Rap Worlds Cash: 820544.00
J.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illestJ.Griff is one of the illest

Real simple xnine

First off may i say that WIndows 7 is realy nice andif you system can run xp it can run 7. all the loks of vista and the performance of xp.

But on that note.

Put the cd in the computer and restart your computer.
Sometime during ur start up you will see "Press any key to boot from cd"
Just keep taping the sapce bar untill you see ur cd drive start to load up.
From there jus follow the instructions on the the screen.

::::WARNING::
Depending where you got this cd image "Win xp" alot of the bootleg copys
fail to load network drivers and audio drivers. Download and burn this to a cd
so if they fail to install you have them on the disc. Kinda hard to update ur drivers with
no internet lol.

Good luck
J.Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:36 PM   #8
D^Coy
RW FL Studio Tech

Why y'all tryin to reformat his hard drive the hard way? Just do it my way and you'll be alright.

Heh.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:19 PM   #9
southpole
I <3 Nem

Rap Worlds Cash: 1000.00
southpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bushsouthpole is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 2
Lost: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by D^Coy View Post
^Don't listen to him.

You're gonna have to delete your system32 folder in your c:\windows folder. come back here if you run into any problems.
Just do this,
it's simple and it works.
it's how i did mine.
southpole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 05:48 PM   #10
Underground257
Grim

Rap Worlds Cash: 85.50
Underground257 owns Rap WorldsUnderground257 owns Rap WorldsUnderground257 owns Rap WorldsUnderground257 owns Rap WorldsUnderground257 owns Rap WorldsUnderground257 owns Rap WorldsUnderground257 owns Rap WorldsUnderground257 owns Rap WorldsUnderground257 owns Rap WorldsUnderground257 owns Rap WorldsUnderground257 owns Rap Worlds

lol at "fuck ass computer" tag