Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 02:32 AM   #1
Hektick MC
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 2645.00
Hektick MC is a dope memberHektick MC is a dope memberHektick MC is a dope member

Won: 4
Lost: 8

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86356

link num 1

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...=1#post1087785

link num 2

-Standard Notes-

-The next two posts MUST be posts from the battlers. If you decide to post before they check in, you will recieve an immediate infraction.
-If links are not posted by each battler 6 hours after the verse is posted, the battle will be closed until the links are PM'ed to "TextBattleArena", and you will also recieve an immediate infraction. Post you links WITH YOUR VERSE either on the top or at the bottom...if you make the mistake of not posting your links with the verse, the TBA mods will edit your post to include them.

-If there are is too much freeposting going on in the battle thread (this includes the infamous "Uppin" posts), it will be deleted - and the freeposters will be warned. If it continues you will recieve an infraction. The same rules apply for those who (meaning to or not) sway the battle.

-All votes will be discounted if they are not used in the format described in the Rules Thread.

Battle Rules:

6 Bars. Verse Due 3 days after Check in.

Okay Order, I spit so much you could call these raps water, I'll leave you wet to the touch like your girls pussy when she caught/court me raping your daughter!!!!

cut out your tongue! So your pathetic spits won't even escape your lungs!!/
Then Arm this fist, My words harm while your punches miss, You need to press benches to even have skills to lift!!

So Don't step cause, This is my immortal phase Bitch you elevate slower than snails and turtle days!!! /
Steal your mike, Faggot you play hard to get with women Like a man tryna get in the pants of a dyke !!!

Can't top stealh drops I shadow box as sly as a fox Your a girl, You drink one beer and have to go to Detox!!! /
Swallow your words you'd have more chance winning not speaking Every girl you ever been with was pitifuly faking!!!

Like I spit platinum fists, you be lights out quicker than the switch of a lamp!!,
The Bitch couldn't write to save his life!! Like he gets verses pre engraved on a stamp!!!!

So To finish My swift start at this lyrical art ! These rhymes slice you
then watch as like you and your ex you slowly drift apart !!!

yeah

yo this dude dq or wht

Last edited by Kronologik'; 12-19-2006 at 08:15 AM.
Old 12-14-2006, 02:52 PM   #2
MikeMerchendise
the Gangster nigga

Rap Worlds Cash: 727.00
MikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: Feral Mouse vs. Hektick MC

Shit didn't see this was up, hang about...

fuck it i spit with vague precision, so take this as taming minions
effortless, mate ya lines are so stretched it took all day to list em
I'll take a razor and leave ya face as missing when Feral 'gets Hectic'
you got a terrible deathwish, either that or this bredder's dyslexic
Got ya head in the deathgrip, check that soon Hec'll be bleeding
Only time you'll be deep in the streets is when ya ten feet beneath them
Assuming your under, this cunt'll get burned like he's cruising with Usher
When I move to a punch up, like ya verse you'll collapse, due to the structure
Moved to his mother? Nah that bitch's scabby as ecsma
This pricks watching me, wanting to blow but it ain't a Taliban lecture
Get ya man's carrying stretchers bruv it's more than necessary
That's what cause and effect be: a source that you'll never be
Old 12-14-2006, 03:25 PM   #3
MikeMerchendise
the Gangster nigga

MikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. BushMikeMerchendise is bigger than George W. Bush

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...=1#post1089086
Old 12-14-2006, 09:33 PM   #4
-= KuBa =-

Rap Worlds Cash: 9180.00
-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Punches - Feral
Multies - none
Meta's - Feral
Wordplay - ??
Personals - none
Flow - Tie
Creativity - Feral
Structure - Feral
Overall - Feral

Hektik was all over the place with that structure and stretched bars. Hektik's attempts at punches were weak and it was all pretty elementary. Feral was consistent throughout although i seen better from him but he did more than enough to take this battle.

Vote - Feral Mouse
Old 12-14-2006, 11:23 PM   #5
Eddie Talent
...Aka Heavy Hands!

Rap Worlds Cash: 21.00
Eddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illestEddie Talent is one of the illest

Send a message via AIM to Eddie Talent Send a message via MSN to Eddie Talent

Punches - Feral M
Multies - none
Meta's - none
Wordplay - none
Personals - none
Flow - Tie
Creativity - Feral M
Structure - Feral M
Overall - Feral M

mouse = my vote
just felt he took it..shit looked like an alias battle lol

Hades = BIGGEST RIDER ON THE SITE

Untouched MiddleWeight Champ
The Ultimate Nullifierz
o7'
Old 12-15-2006, 08:48 AM   #6
MikeMerchendise
the Gangster nigga

I need another link but theres nothing to vote on.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:54 AM   #7
Hektick MC
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 2645.00
Hektick MC is a dope memberHektick MC is a dope memberHektick MC is a dope member

Won: 4
Lost: 8

man thats been way over six hours since you dropped your verse don't that mean you should be DQ or something or this thread closed

and yes I am saying this because i am losing to my surprise

cunts just don't understand my shit
Old 12-15-2006, 11:32 AM   #8
MikeMerchendise
the Gangster nigga

I would but there's nothing for me to vote on!
Old 12-15-2006, 02:54 PM   #9
-= KuBa =-

Rap Worlds Cash: 9180.00
-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush-= KuBa =- is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

dont understand motherfucker your a simpleton all your shit would be understood by an infant.

caught/court = thats fucking horrible wordplay
only decent punch was the stamp punch but thats it.

now roll over and sleep.
Old 12-17-2006, 11:11 AM   #10
MikeMerchendise
the Gangster nigga

Link2: http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...7&postcount=21
Closed Thread