Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Tags
amazing beatbox kid

Old 11-25-2009, 12:19 AM   #1
Wreckin Eyez
Your Idol

Rap Worlds Cash: 318635.36
Wreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 1

Amazing Beatbox Kid

This is prolly old, but this lil asian kid is crazy with the shit.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1908741
“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.” - Ghengis Kahn

^Click For MySpace^

"In the U.S. you have to be a deviant or exist in extreme boredom... Make no mistake, all intellectuals are deviants in the U.S." - William S. Burroughs
Wreckin Eyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:42 AM   #2
ClintEastwood
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 1279342.00
ClintEastwood is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Won: 3
Lost: 0

Re: Amazing Beatbox Kid

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5937/me33pp.jpg
ClintEastwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:13 AM   #3
Wreckin Eyez
Your Idol

Wreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. BushWreckin Eyez is bigger than George W. Bush

Funny thing is, I don't even know who you are.

*Edit*
Honestly though, is this the way it's goin to be? I've been gone years and you people are still holding grudges?
“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.” - Ghengis Kahn

^Click For MySpace^

"In the U.S. you have to be a deviant or exist in extreme boredom... Make no mistake, all intellectuals are deviants in the U.S." - William S. Burroughs

Last edited by Wreckin Eyez; 11-25-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:15 AM   #4
ClintEastwood
Banned

that is a very nice house you have there, wreckineyes....do concrete floors come standard where u live?
Old 11-25-2009, 01:20 AM   #5
Wreckin Eyez
Your Idol

That's a basement in a house I lived in roughly 4 years ago. The reason I looked like I had a bowl cut is because I hadn't had it cut in a while and worked at Subway. Those visors made that line in my hair.

^Click For MySpace^

Old 11-25-2009, 01:25 AM   #6
ClintEastwood
Banned

http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n...35/wreckin.jpg

Look at my hairline. Now look at your hairline. Are you starting to come to reality
Old 11-25-2009, 01:33 AM   #7
Wreckin Eyez
Your Idol

^^Still worked at Subway there...

Anyway, done explaining myself to you. As I said before, I don't even know who you are. I really don't give a shit what you have to say.

*Thread Closed*

No purpose in keeping it open, it's done swayed off topic.

^Click For MySpace^

Last edited by Wreckin Eyez; 11-25-2009 at 01:35 AM.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:47 PM   #8
ClintEastwood
Banned

~ether~'d
Old 03-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #9
ClintEastwood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckin Eyez View Post
That's a basement in a house I lived in roughly 4 years ago. The reason I looked like I had a bowl cut is because I hadn't had it cut in a while and worked at Subway. Those visors made that line in my hair.
you said it was a house you broke into you lying fagggot
Old 11-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #10
Stringer Bell
Prop Joe sent me

Rap Worlds Cash: 47076.06
Stringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka up

classic thread tbserio

Quote:
Originally Posted by **HOODSTAR**
It Was This Dudes throw Rotten Fish On this Chick On the Floor She Was naked And they Tryna Finger Her With like Fish Heads And Shit And She busted Into A Seizure Type Shit... Fuck that...
Stringer Bell is offline   Reply With Quote