Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Production & Turntablism > Beat Battles
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2009, 03:33 AM   #1
G-Force
Spy

Rap Worlds Cash: 25.00
G-Force is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Got Beef?

Yo who da fuk is dis new beat cat realmusicbeats.om showin up everywhere talkin all this free beat bullshit. I went 2 his weak ass site and I was not impressed .The whole look of it is weak and its simple as fuk. Dis bitch want me to believe that he or they or who the fuk eva it is got the hottest trax on the web but I aint neva heard of em. Talkin like they dre or drumma boy or somebody. Im from the atl and I think I know exactly who it is. Thats why he aint put no pics up. He know donít nobody wanna fuk wit him cuz he a bitch ass *****. And if it aint him I still sont give a fuck. I steel feel the same way about realmusicbeats.com. Need 2 call this shit fakemusicbeats.com. Imma post this same shit up everywhere i seen they shit at. on e thing i cant stand is a FAKE ass *****! Im callin em out
Old 06-08-2009, 06:38 AM   #2
Extra Pressa
P-Body tha god b

Rap Worlds Cash: 242315.94
Extra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. BushExtra Pressa is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 10
Lost: 7

Send a message via MSN to Extra Pressa
Re: Got Beef?

lol you think nobody will catch on to what your doin?

Extra Pressa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:04 AM   #3
Porkyboy
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 130.00
Porkyboy has tha skillz to pay tha billzPorkyboy has tha skillz to pay tha billzPorkyboy has tha skillz to pay tha billzPorkyboy has tha skillz to pay tha billzPorkyboy has tha skillz to pay tha billzPorkyboy has tha skillz to pay tha billzPorkyboy has tha skillz to pay tha billzPorkyboy has tha skillz to pay tha billzPorkyboy has tha skillz to pay tha billz

Re: Got Beef?

Dayum shawty. Yo yo yo dawg yo fake yo okies cool beans. Screw dat
Porkyboy is offline   Reply With Quote