Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > The Written Wall
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

The Written Wall Share your graffiti pieces and get some tips from fellow heads.

Old 11-11-2013, 03:43 AM   #21
Stringer Bell
Prop Joe sent me

Rap Worlds Cash: 47031.06
Stringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka upStringer Bell is smoking this mutharfucka up

Re: [2v1] Romeo Playdo & Nine 2K14 VS X2daJ {PINK SLIP MATCH}

You didn't even get the spitting 24 bars right count my bars 24 yours one fucking hundred! Add the fact that I didn't make one reference to homosexual sex in my verse and you seem to feed of homosexual sex. YOU LOST. Follow the fucking Bar Rule PERIOD. Russell Simmons you want to vote for 100 bars of crap? Come on Bauce, mayne, lol we should laugh how a fat homosexual abstint can not even mentally challenge him self to get a century close to the 24 bar rule. YOU FUCKING LOSE. YOU Fucking baby. with a lollipop and your mouth. YOU A FUCKING SNITCH. We will do this battle one more fucking time and This time I add a rule you guys should learn the rap structure, this time you have to say my name or reference something real about me that we've been through in the pass. You didn't mention my name once. So that's the new rule. Not pull out the best battle rhyme you ever wrote you fucking dumb *****. Faggot. 24 bars my name mentioned once. Or something about me. Due Tuesday night. If you beat me I retire! RETIRE! Russell you can vote for fakes if you want. I'm a mayne I keep it Real. What do I mean to tell you Russell I didn't don't and won't reference homosexual sex in my rhymes eva. Neva. Foreva and always! He will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by **HOODSTAR**
It Was This Dudes throw Rotten Fish On this Chick On the Floor She Was naked And they Tryna Finger Her With like Fish Heads And Shit And She busted Into A Seizure Type Shit... Fuck that...
Stringer Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:00 AM   #22
X2daJ
Fagotte

Rap Worlds Cash: 350.00
X2daJ is trash

1) You bit. That's an automatic DQ and usually warrants a site ban.
2) I obviously didn't need to meet my bar count.
3) Pissy pissy. You got your ass shoved in a meat grinder, put into cardboard boxes, and delivered back to you.

You lost, you crybaby. It was a Pink Slip Battle. Which means you're gone. For the record, I mentioned your name once in the beginning.

Wallow in the pool of torment. Bullshit you "keep it real", I've never seen someone so pathetically beg for another chance after a monumental failure. You shouldn't have been a cheater, a biter, and an overall useless sack of shit.

I present to you... Pink Slip
X2daJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:03 AM   #23
X2daJ
Fagotte

Rap Worlds Cash: 350.00
X2daJ is trash

For the record, I'm not wasting another seven seconds on you, you half wit pig fucker. You were the recipient of the worst beating ever handed out on this site, AND you got called out for cheating AND sucking.

If there were any websites completely dedicated to failure on text rap forums, this would make it's Hall of Fame in six minutes. There is only one word that can describe you and your endeavors here:

Failure.

Good bye.
X2daJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:58 AM   #24
Swagasaurus Rex
Steady Cape Coddin

Rap Worlds Cash: 3640.50
Swagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. BushSwagasaurus Rex is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 11
Lost: 12

Send a message via AIM to Swagasaurus Rex

Diablo literally blew my mind with his verse. Fucking sick, man. Keep up the good work!

X2daJ's was pure shit to be honest. No structure, no flow, no originality. Weak.

Vote: Diablo

Swagasaurus Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:01 AM   #25
Clusion
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 37657.21
Clusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. BushClusion is bigger than George W. Bush

Diablo I've never seen anything like that. I think you might be the next Eminem.

Keep it up, rabbit.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:03 AM   #26
Roscoe.
Martiiiiin

Rap Worlds Cash: 899.44
Roscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. BushRoscoe. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

My vote goes to Diablo... no questions asked. He's the illest MC on this site tbf.

Love you <3
Roscoe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #27
MCD
MC Duff

Rap Worlds Cash: 62269.00
MCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. BushMCD is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to MCD Send a message via MSN to MCD

Ayo X2 wat da fuk was dis shiat? Yo biatch ass nukka got pinky slipped fam.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #28
Caripálido

Rap Worlds Cash: 3235.00
Caripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 29
Lost: 24

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Won: 11
Lost: 12

Diablo you lyrical mastermind that was awesome. Fucking KILLED this guy!!!!!!

Wanna join our rap crew? We're the Scraper Bike ******s. We really need someone with your talent.

Caripálido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:11 AM   #29
Gold.
<script >alert(1) < /

Rap Worlds Cash: 8817.00
Gold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Gold.

Even homosexuals like myself enjoy your raps diablo. You got my vote for reaching out to me. I'm flabbergasted by the awesomeness of this.

Much love! And call me!
Gold. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:13 AM   #30
Vokals
The Original...

Rap Worlds Cash: 350155.00
Vokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 23
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Vokals

There are only two things I love in this life.

Little boys and Diablo's rhyme schemes. Seriously sick! Well done little man. Can't wait for more!

Vokals is offline   Reply With Quote