Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > The Written Wall
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

The Written Wall Share your graffiti pieces and get some tips from fellow heads.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 10:00 AM   #1
.:i AM wAr:.
blah...blah...blah

Rap Worlds Cash: 515995.00
.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27
Lost: 6

Send a message via Yahoo to .:i AM wAr:.
SA-MK-TKS Presents: Instructionals....

http://trainwriters.com/train_writers.htm
just lookin around the net to find things that may get others interested in the best form of art in the world....

and if you happen to stumble across somthin please also post here for others to try...
PLEASE no pics theres other threads for that....just tutorials or lessons.....

sincerely...
CeveWon..SaMkTks crue....Milwaukee,Wis....
Old 05-15-2008, 04:39 AM   #2
Australian™
The Ghostface Killer

Rap Worlds Cash: 310.50
Australian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 15
Lost: 14

Re: SA-MK-TKS Presents: Instructionals....

Not my guide but still cool..

Tic tac marker

Materials:

* 2 tic tac containers (the orange kind, this is important)
* super glue (or wax if you want a refillable marker)
* xacto knife
* chalk board eraser
* ink or non xylene paint

Alright, you’ve got all your shit, clear off a space and get started.

Empty your tic tac boxes:

cut out the tops of the boxes (the white part):

Glue the tops together top to top:

Jam some eraser nib stuff into the bottom of one of the tops:

Fill one of your tic tac boxes with ink or paint:
Australian™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 04:40 AM   #3
Australian™
The Ghostface Killer

Australian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. BushAustralian™ is bigger than George W. Bush

Use glue (permanent) or wax (refillable, might break open) to secure your nib and top creation to the tic tac box:

Use the other tic tac box as a cap, you could be done:

OR: if you want to make it more compact...
Take your tic tac boc cap and cut it open:

Flip the bottom piece (the one u cut out) upside down and put it back in the rest of the box and glue it in place:

Seal the inside of your new cap with wax:
Old 05-15-2008, 04:40 AM   #4
Australian™
The Ghostface Killer

You are done:

The best ink to fill it with is CORIO!!
Don’t fill it with grog, although its a fucking good ink it will melt the nib and tic tac case its so corrosive lol
Old 05-15-2008, 11:42 AM   #5
.:i AM wAr:.
blah...blah...blah

Rap Worlds Cash: 515995.00
.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush.:i AM wAr:. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27
Lost: 6

Send a message via Yahoo to .:i AM wAr:.

great shit homie....did this with a spraypaint can before..never thought tic tacs were good for shit....
Old 05-23-2008, 01:25 AM   #6
Australian™
The Ghostface Killer

^ I'm in the middle of making one

I've got everything but the chalk board eraser..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0uifcmGpKc

They have it as a prank, but its actually a cool idea
Old 05-24-2008, 04:14 PM   #7
Psynyde
Better Than You

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.00
Psynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka upPsynyde is smoking this mutharfucka up

Send a message via ICQ to Psynyde Send a message via AIM to Psynyde Send a message via MSN to Psynyde Send a message via Yahoo to Psynyde

^ meh, cool idea, too much trouble though. The way they explain filling the deoderant can though is a pretty simple easy way to mix your paint if you got dreg cans lying around and wanna see what crazy colors you can make.

I'm phat they call me Phatso, straight up asshole
Save my Big Mac boxes and build my mack ass a castle
- Jamie Madrox

Psynyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:25 AM   #8
Australian™
The Ghostface Killer

bump lets get some more shit in here