Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 11:56 AM   #1
NFURNO
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 323432.79
NFURNO owns Rap WorldsNFURNO owns Rap WorldsNFURNO owns Rap WorldsNFURNO owns Rap WorldsNFURNO owns Rap WorldsNFURNO owns Rap WorldsNFURNO owns Rap WorldsNFURNO owns Rap WorldsNFURNO owns Rap WorldsNFURNO owns Rap WorldsNFURNO owns Rap Worlds

Send a message via AIM to NFURNO Send a message via Yahoo to NFURNO
READ NOW BEFORE POSTING!!! or I will be an asshole...

ATTENTION, Im gonna make this as clear as I can, being the new mod in here Im gonna let you know my tolerance before you try and test it, I will accept no fucking freeposting, you freepost and a mod catches you, you'll get a warning, if you do it again in the same thread, you'll get banned for a day and if its your battle I'll DQ you. We are not playing around on this, we are sick of having to go through and cycle through bullshit to look at links and votes and verses, also Im getting kinda tired of seeing bullshit votes and of course the person its for doesnt mind but in a later battle if someone does the same shit against them, they throw a hissy fit, from now on, any vote not broken down will not count, I dont fucking care how long you have to wait, I'll bring out the goddamn checkerboard if I have to. If you have questions about these rules PM me or any other mod of the text battle arena, Please stop PM'ing the Smods, they are busy enough without everyone whinning to them, hit us mods up and we'll take care of it. Thank you and good luck on your battles, peace.

Battle Arena Mods: Fixion, NFurno, Xkwisite, .Malagen., E.Z, Scum(TCE), JimmyWhite < They are the only mods you need to PM if you have problems etc...

Last edited by TCE_Killa; 06-14-2006 at 09:08 PM.
Closed Thread