Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > MF Doom
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2006, 06:06 PM   #11
villainguyen
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 90.00
villainguyen is slowly elevating to the top.villainguyen is slowly elevating to the top.villainguyen is slowly elevating to the top.

Re: Are MF Dooms Beats good?

MF Doom is one of my favorite artists, and yes, his beats are pretty darn original. It has a lot of flow to it, and that's what makes him even better.
villainguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:03 PM   #12
thirteenx
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 65.00
thirteenx is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Man, I've been down with Doom since I heard him on that Madvillain 'ish, and man, I got a whole other view on rap. I absolutely loved his vocals, rhymes and maaad flows.

The other surprise was when I discovered he was a producer too.. I heard that Operation Doomsday record, and I remember it to this day.. I went bananas!

His beats match his rhyming style (and style in general): So original, so creative and so M(other)F(ucking) dope!

Every single "Special Herbs" has been on point!!!
thirteenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:58 AM   #13
Gory Days
Argentinean Pride

Rap Worlds Cash: 1632.50
Gory Days is smoking this mutharfucka upGory Days is smoking this mutharfucka upGory Days is smoking this mutharfucka upGory Days is smoking this mutharfucka upGory Days is smoking this mutharfucka upGory Days is smoking this mutharfucka upGory Days is smoking this mutharfucka upGory Days is smoking this mutharfucka upGory Days is smoking this mutharfucka upGory Days is smoking this mutharfucka upGory Days is smoking this mutharfucka up

actually the gunz n razors beat, it's from a song caled fig leab bi carbonate from his mm... food album...

Gory Days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:24 AM   #14
Text Titan
Eatin Mc's

Rap Worlds Cash: 475.00
Text Titan is slowly elevating to the top.Text Titan is slowly elevating to the top.Text Titan is slowly elevating to the top.

Send a message via AIM to Text Titan

mf doom is one of my fave artists, and technically the name of this thread should be are madlibs beats good? then on the side gemini and danger mouse. but yeah, madlib beats are good

all yall out there thinkin jim jones got skill n go around holdin your wrists bent in the air like girls sayin ballin should be singin the truth:

we fly, no lie, and you know it, strugglin...
cuz u prob are...
Text Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:40 AM   #15
Plug Zero
Friggin Azalea Bushes

Rap Worlds Cash: 150.00
Plug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. Bush

errrr, no dummy. Doom makes a lot of his own beats. You aint heard of Special Herbs?

Plug Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:45 AM   #16
Plug Zero
Friggin Azalea Bushes

Rap Worlds Cash: 150.00
Plug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gory Days View Post
actually the gunz n razors beat, it's from a song caled fig leab bi carbonate from his mm... food album...
And that beat samples one of the scores from the old spiderman cartoon. I was watching the shit late one night and that tune came on. I was geeked. It's cool when you find the samples from your favourite beats by accident like that.

Last edited by Plug Zero; 03-01-2007 at 12:47 AM.
Plug Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:37 PM   #17
VERBAL ASSAULTA

Rap Worlds Cash: 360.00
VERBAL ASSAULTA is popular memberVERBAL ASSAULTA is popular memberVERBAL ASSAULTA is popular memberVERBAL ASSAULTA is popular memberVERBAL ASSAULTA is popular memberVERBAL ASSAULTA is popular memberVERBAL ASSAULTA is popular member

Send a message via AIM to VERBAL ASSAULTA

Madlib Iz Hot With Da Beats...mf Dooms Beats R 1 Of A Kind Kidd...there Made To Fit His Flow

[/youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/68O3GPxgRCQ&rel=1[youtube]
VERBAL ASSAULTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:46 PM   #18
VERBAL ASSAULTA

Rap Worlds Cash: 360.00
VERBAL ASSAULTA is popular memberVERBAL ASSAULTA is popular memberVERBAL ASSAULTA is popular memberVERBAL ASSAULTA is popular memberVERBAL ASSAULTA is popular memberVERBAL ASSAULTA is popular memberVERBAL ASSAULTA is popular member

Send a message via AIM to VERBAL ASSAULTA

Dooms Emceeing Skills Go Great Wit Madlibs Beats

[/youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/68O3GPxgRCQ&rel=1[youtube]
VERBAL ASSAULTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:37 PM   #19
Text Titan
Eatin Mc's

Rap Worlds Cash: 475.00
Text Titan is slowly elevating to the top.Text Titan is slowly elevating to the top.Text Titan is slowly elevating to the top.

Send a message via AIM to Text Titan

true, i didnt know about doom makin beats until last year. he makes some nice beats. sad about his brother though.

Stones Throw

all yall out there thinkin jim jones got skill n go around holdin your wrists bent in the air like girls sayin ballin should be singin the truth:

we fly, no lie, and you know it, strugglin...
cuz u prob are...
Text Titan is offline   Reply With Quote