Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Old 03-18-2008, 08:29 PM   #1
Cengiz
sucka free

Rap Worlds Cash: 205.00
Cengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. Bush

The Roots - Birthday Girl (feat. Patrick Stump)

Don't know if this has been posted yet, if not then this is supposedly the 1st single off the album..

Quote:
Method Man
Ghost & Rae don’t never like nothing anyway…never. Them dudes be looking at they mom’s turkey on Thanksgiving like ‘The fuck is this bullshit??’ (laughs) ‘Man this macaroni is some ol buuulllshit! Megan Good’s titties is some bullshit! Rihanna’s forehead, that’s some bullshit!

Last edited by Cengiz; 03-18-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Cengiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:00 PM   #2
This Fuckin Guy
8======D

Rap Worlds Cash: 5.01
This Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. BushThis Fuckin Guy is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Send a message via AIM to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via MSN to This Fuckin Guy Send a message via Yahoo to This Fuckin Guy
Re: The Roots - Birthday Girl (feat. Patrick Stump)

Not as good as the other songs I've heard off their new album, but it's a chill track. Reminds me of Gym Class Heroes.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:02 PM   #3
Cengiz
sucka free

Cengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. BushCengiz is bigger than George W. Bush

http://www.zshare.net/audio/9152708e35ea8a/

Quote:
Method Man
Ghost & Rae don’t never like nothing anyway…never. Them dudes be looking at they mom’s turkey on Thanksgiving like ‘The fuck is this bullshit??’ (laughs) ‘Man this macaroni is some ol buuulllshit! Megan Good’s titties is some bullshit! Rihanna’s forehead, that’s some bullshit!
Old 03-18-2008, 09:03 PM   #4
Cengiz
sucka free

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 i x View Post
Not as good as the other songs I've heard off their new album, but it's a chill track. Reminds me of Gym Class Heroes.
Hard got that gym class vibe to it..

Quote:
Method Man
Old 03-18-2008, 10:17 PM   #5
mageisgreat
Crazy Mutharfucka

Rap Worlds Cash: 4030.00
mageisgreat is one of the illestmageisgreat is one of the illestmageisgreat is one of the illestmageisgreat is one of the illestmageisgreat is one of the illestmageisgreat is one of the illestmageisgreat is one of the illestmageisgreat is one of the illestmageisgreat is one of the illestmageisgreat is one of the illestmageisgreat is one of the illest

Yeah, Gym class be hard dawg! (Rocks pastel hoodie size M while doing collaboz wit teh *****z Fall out boy, F O DUB SON! Lolz.)

She brings me alka selzter when my tummy ache.
mageisgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:53 PM   #6
M.Silver
the HHF

Rap Worlds Cash: 1160.00
M.Silver has tha skillz to pay tha billzM.Silver has tha skillz to pay tha billzM.Silver has tha skillz to pay tha billzM.Silver has tha skillz to pay tha billzM.Silver has tha skillz to pay tha billzM.Silver has tha skillz to pay tha billzM.Silver has tha skillz to pay tha billzM.Silver has tha skillz to pay tha billzM.Silver has tha skillz to pay tha billz

Send a message via MSN to M.Silver

eh it's okay i guess. not like roots' other stuffs.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:57 PM   #7
KingMayne
Δ

Rap Worlds Cash: 224457.60
KingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. BushKingMayne is bigger than George W. Bush

I haven't and I'm not going to listen to any of the songs till I buy the album
Tutorials on this don't exist- income taxes just a myth, to make the bankers richer/ So they can sell you half the picture/ Then seize ya assets quicker than you can go aquire 'em/ We have the right to fire 'em, instead we co-conspirin'/ Through silence, through science, that's social and economic/ You manufacture our consent to make a profit/ The paper's been powerless since they left the gold standard/ Yet they're using currency to rule the whole planet...

One government, one world motto,"in God we trust,"But what about us?

KingMayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 03:33 PM   #8
Killuminati96
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 1315.00
Killuminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. BushKilluminati96 is bigger than George W. Bush

I think the song is alright not special like the other songs off the album that I've heard and the video is kinda whack.
Killuminati96 is offline   Reply With Quote