Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum > Word on tha Streets
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Word on tha Streets World Wide Hip Hop News

Old 02-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
Denz
Cheer up!

Rap Worlds Cash: 236271.00
Denz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Smoke Lil Wayne: 'I'm Looking Forward To Going To Jail'

Lil Wayne has talked about his forthcoming prison sentence and claimed he?s looking forward to it.The rapper will head to jail for a year in the next few months after being convicted of gun possession in late 2009.He told Rolling Stone magazine: ?I didn't know I was gonna be going to jail, This happened at the height of my career! Nobody knows the future."This is not something you get no advice on," he continued. "This is Lil Wayne going to jail. Nobody I can talk to can tell me what that's like. I just say I'm looking forward to it.?Getting philosophical over his conviction Weezy continued: ?I look at things as 'Everything is meant to be,' I know it's an experience that I need to have if God's putting me through it. ?So I don't look at it as wrong, I just ... I damn sure don't look at it as right, that's all.?His sentence stems from an arrest in New York in 2007. Lil Wayne recently released his Rebirth ?rock? album and is likely to put out another previously recorded album whilst in prison.

More...
Denz is offline   Reply With Quote