Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Tags
asher roth is horrible

Old 11-26-2009, 10:08 AM   #11
Diablow
loljerdod

Rap Worlds Cash: 102868125.00
Diablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. BushDiablow is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 3
Lost: 0

Re: This Review Shits on Asher Roth

I lol'd.

Ooooooh... It's a Red Pepper Day.

Diablow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:04 PM   #12
xxNOLIxx
-The Truth-

Rap Worlds Cash: 115.00
xxNOLIxx is smoking this mutharfucka upxxNOLIxx is smoking this mutharfucka upxxNOLIxx is smoking this mutharfucka upxxNOLIxx is smoking this mutharfucka upxxNOLIxx is smoking this mutharfucka upxxNOLIxx is smoking this mutharfucka upxxNOLIxx is smoking this mutharfucka upxxNOLIxx is smoking this mutharfucka upxxNOLIxx is smoking this mutharfucka upxxNOLIxx is smoking this mutharfucka upxxNOLIxx is smoking this mutharfucka up

Legendary Hermit Busta Rhyme....
Old 11-26-2009, 01:17 PM   #13
yeshua
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 1680.00
yeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illestyeshua is one of the illest

Won: 1

Lost: 1

I don't particularly hate asher roth but Ill tolerate him only on a song by song basis. Hated I love college but perfectionist featuring beans was ill
yeshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:32 PM   #14
ranger ron
Most Hated

Rap Worlds Cash: 315545.00
ranger ron is bigger than George W. Bushranger ron is bigger than George W. Bushranger ron is bigger than George W. Bushranger ron is bigger than George W. Bushranger ron is bigger than George W. Bushranger ron is bigger than George W. Bushranger ron is bigger than George W. Bushranger ron is bigger than George W. Bushranger ron is bigger than George W. Bushranger ron is bigger than George W. Bushranger ron is bigger than George W. Bush

asher roth makes me cringe if i hear his music, im lik = (

“I hate to break it to you but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.”
ranger ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:17 AM   #15
Jimmy the Greek
Offensively Honest

Rap Worlds Cash: 8720.00
Jimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. Bush

"...Cause Eminem’s incredible, but did I really have to say this
For ya’ll to leave my soul at rest and add me to your playlist?
But this time I may just, leap and clear that hurdle man
Cause there’s gonna be a million more, who knows if they’ll be worth a damn
Bubba K, I surely am, with that silky kinda sound..." - Nowhere
"Dope man nikes-And the t-shirt coke white-Pants pulled up, but the Levi's never tight-Unh-Unh-That don't rub me right-Like something bout' these rappers don't rub me right-They voices too light, they clothes too tight-A bunch of skinny *****z dressing like lil' dykes...Please tell these faggot rappers don't try and sing to me-Shit sickens me...How these black men go and emulate sistas G?-That shit's COONERY-Straight up BUFFOONERY...This ***** aint' hard, I'm big as his bodyguard!"
Jimmy the Greek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 12:41 PM   #16
crooked
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 553.00
crooked is one of the illestcrooked is one of the illestcrooked is one of the illestcrooked is one of the illestcrooked is one of the illestcrooked is one of the illestcrooked is one of the illestcrooked is one of the illestcrooked is one of the illestcrooked is one of the illestcrooked is one of the illest

Asher Rawth is the GOAT
crooked is offline   Reply With Quote