Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum > Word on tha Streets
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Word on tha Streets World Wide Hip Hop News

Old 12-13-2004, 08:05 PM   #1
D-Illar-1
Jay Redd

Rap Worlds Cash: 14776.00
D-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad gameD-Illar-1 has mad game

Send a message via AIM to D-Illar-1 Send a message via Yahoo to D-Illar-1
Heavy D Gives Same Beat to Black Rob and Beanie Sigel

If you've been listening to New York radio the past couple of weeks, you are not experiencing déjà vu. They're playing two new songs with the same beat — Beanie Sigel's "Feel It in the Air" and Black Rob's "Live From the Eastside." Believe it or not, it's not a case of one biting the other, but rather a serious case of miscommunication between producer Heavy D and the two rappers. "You know what? That's never happened to me in my life," Black Rob said last week at New York's Daddy's House studio. Rob's record came out about a month ago via the mixtape The Return of Black Rob. Sigel's song surfaced a couple of weeks ago. "Heavy D exclusively came here to give me that beat," Rob said. "With him coming over here exclusively to put that in my hands, I felt it's [just for] me. Heav's a family member, he's part of the Bad Boy Family. At the end of the day you gotta eat. I don't blame him. I got other joints that will blast off. That was just a hot joint, man. Good luck to Beans with that." Though Rob says he's not upset with the Heavster, he will admit to being disappointed because he'd wanted to use "Live From the Eastside" on his February 15 release, The Rob Report. "Heav was trying to send me another beat to substitute for that one, but it ain't working. I don't feel that same feel. That [beat] put me right in the heart of Uptown at Sugar Shack Lounge [with] the grimiest of n---as, the get-money n---as. That's where I needed to be."

Source: http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=941

Click Mixtape Cover For RHE Soundclick
D-Illar-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 09:35 PM   #2
DatThurrPoet
../fOcUsEd\..

Rap Worlds Cash: 135.00
DatThurrPoet is slowly elevating to the top.DatThurrPoet is slowly elevating to the top.

Send a message via AIM to DatThurrPoet Send a message via Yahoo to DatThurrPoet
Re: Heavy D Gives Same Beat to Black Rob and Beanie Sigel

^ I Peeped Both TRKS...

Black Rode Dat Beat Good... But In My Opinion, Beans' Murdered It... It Fit Him Better Because He Already Has Songs Wit' Dat Same Vibe... Dat's One Of Beans' Many Trademarks...

However... I Feel It Was A Fucked-Up Move By Heavy D To Give Da TRK To Beans' After Already Providing It 'EXCLUSIVELY' For BR... If He Made It For Fam', It Should Stay Wit' Fam'... Not My Forte`... Dat's Serious Foul-Mode... But Like Black Said, @ Da End Of Da Day... U Gotta Eat... Still Some Bullshit, Dough... :cool: TRILLZ

"..Hard Times Was Temporary, I'm Ready To Skimp Thru It/My Success Is Necessary, I'm Getting 'em Hip To It/Before You Go Guessing That This Is Jus' Music/No Question Poe' Was Blessed Wit' A Gift, I Must Use It.."
DatThurrPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 08:51 PM   #3
Bruh Man
Upstairs 5th flo\'

Rap Worlds Cash: 20757.50
Bruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. BushBruh Man is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: Heavy D Gives Same Beat to Black Rob and Beanie Sigel

^...no it's disloyal..blah..
Bruh Man is offline   Reply With Quote