Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum > Word on tha Streets
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Word on tha Streets World Wide Hip Hop News

Old 06-19-2008, 02:00 PM   #1
Denz
Cheer up!

Rap Worlds Cash: 255272.00
Denz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Smoke Young Buck Responds To Leaked Phone Convo With 50 Cent, 'I Don't Feel No Shame'

Young Buck has obviously reached his boiling point regarding his falling-out with the G-Unit. On Tuesday, 50 Cent released a taped phone conversation of an emotional talk between the two where Buck was sobbing as he pleaded to be allowed back into the G-Unit and spoke of dire monetary problems. Buck said during the conversation that he would never write a dis record about 50. But on Wednesday afternoon (June 18), the Tennessee native retaliated with a song called "Taped Conversation."[Listen to 'Taped Converstion"]The song's lyrics include these lines: "B---h n---s do b---h thangs/ Look at 50, what he do just to get fame/ Record my phone call when I spoke from the heart/ That was a year ago, this was a joke from the start/ You a ho, I know/ The only people that record conversations is 5-0."Buck also jokes that 50 and Tony Yayo are having a love affair, and that Lloyd Banks is upset with the Unit but afraid to speak his mind. Later in the song, Buck addresses his tears during the phone conversation. "If a real n---a cry, it's real pain/ I don't feel no shame." Buck's seven-year tenure with G-Unit came crashing down earlier this year when 50 Cent kicked him out of the group because of what he called "inconsistent behavior." 50 cited Buck appearing onstage with Lil Wayne and then turning around and dissing Weezy on records for G-Unit's upcoming Terminate on Sight LP. 50 also was upset that Buck had missed recording sessions for the album and the G-Unit's mixtapes. There are two verses in "Taped Conversation" ? Buck threatened to add a third verse if 50 or somebody from his camp comes back in song. "The devil in disguise" is how Buck described the man he once called a big brother.

More...
Denz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 11:24 AM   #2
BabyDre Beatz
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 70.00
BabyDre Beatz is near the bottom of the Rap Worlds Hierarchy

Send a message via Yahoo to BabyDre Beatz
Re: Young Buck Responds To Leaked Phone Convo With 50 Cent, 'I Don't Feel No Shame'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denz View Post
Young Buck has obviously reached his boiling point regarding his falling-out with the G-Unit. On Tuesday, 50 Cent released a taped phone conversation of an emotional talk between the two where Buck was sobbing as he pleaded to be allowed back into the G-Unit and spoke of dire monetary problems. Buck said during the conversation that he would never write a dis record about 50. But on Wednesday afternoon (June 18), the Tennessee native retaliated with a song called "Taped Conversation."[Listen to 'Taped Converstion"]The song's lyrics include these lines: "B---h n---s do b---h thangs/ Look at 50, what he do just to get fame/ Record my phone call when I spoke from the heart/ That was a year ago, this was a joke from the start/ You a ho, I know/ The only people that record conversations is 5-0."Buck also jokes that 50 and Tony Yayo are having a love affair, and that Lloyd Banks is upset with the Unit but afraid to speak his mind. Later in the song, Buck addresses his tears during the phone conversation. "If a real n---a cry, it's real pain/ I don't feel no shame." Buck's seven-year tenure with G-Unit came crashing down earlier this year when 50 Cent kicked him out of the group because of what he called "inconsistent behavior." 50 cited Buck appearing onstage with Lil Wayne and then turning around and dissing Weezy on records for G-Unit's upcoming Terminate on Sight LP. 50 also was upset that Buck had missed recording sessions for the album and the G-Unit's mixtapes. There are two verses in "Taped Conversation" ? Buck threatened to add a third verse if 50 or somebody from his camp comes back in song. "The devil in disguise" is how Buck described the man he once called a big brother.

More...

I DNT CARE WUT BUCK SAYS.. SHIT IS FUNNY!!.. ENJOY GUYS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA7ylXyxxRw

BabyDre Beatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:11 AM   #3
skinny.
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 1010.00
skinny. has mad gameskinny. has mad gameskinny. has mad gameskinny. has mad gameskinny. has mad gameskinny. has mad gameskinny. has mad gameskinny. has mad gameskinny. has mad gameskinny. has mad gameskinny. has mad game

Send a message via MSN to skinny.
Re: Young Buck Responds To Leaked Phone Convo With 50 Cent, 'I Don't Feel No Shame'

Eh... they both suck, who cares what group they're in?
skinny. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:21 PM   #4
ShawtY_275
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 165.00
ShawtY_275 has mad gameShawtY_275 has mad gameShawtY_275 has mad gameShawtY_275 has mad gameShawtY_275 has mad gameShawtY_275 has mad gameShawtY_275 has mad gameShawtY_275 has mad gameShawtY_275 has mad gameShawtY_275 has mad gameShawtY_275 has mad game

haha that phone call was funny as fuck! fag

ShawtY_275 is offline   Reply With Quote