Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Old 04-18-2007, 01:55 PM   #1
Patrick McCourt
Wit Would Paddy Do ?

Rap Worlds Cash: 202365.00
Patrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. Bush

hahahahaha! at Buck recording the phone convo he had with Game

so if Game says anything he'll just let it out ... i bet theirs sum shite Game said in that convo he won't want people hearing ...

http://sohh.com/articles/article.php/11390

With rumors of Young Buck leaving G-Unit quickly spreading, the Cashville rapper caught up with SOHH to stress his allegiance to 50 Cent and his crew.

Talks of G-Unit imploding has been circling around since 50 appeared on Miss Jones' morning show on New York's Hot 97 radio station nearly two weeks ago. During the interview, Fif told listeners that he put Buck in the same place as The Game for attempting to make peace with foes like Chuck Taylor and Jadakiss. After keeping silence, Buck has resurfaced to assure that he's still a G-Unit soldier.

"I ain't going nowhere, man. I'm G-Unit to the bone gristle. What he [50] said throughout his interview was pretty much what he was trying to say when I had my interview with Angie Martinez," Buck told SOHH. "I gave my direct answer which was any man putting his hands on a child, I'm not with it. But I didn't say it in a sense to say [Tony] Yayo did it. I think it got related to people the wrong way, so 50 cleared that up."

"50 at this point is my boss and I could never kind of beef with my boss or ever turn my career into that mode," Buck continued. "I think if I played the note of going against 50's word or disrespecting 50 in any kind of way, then he really would be putting me in the situation with Game. But to me, it's just about accepting it and moving on because I already know that we're brothers from another mother, so we got this family feel that only we understand. Don't ever think that Buck is not a part of G-Unit or that 50 and Buck [are] falling out. You'll never get that."

Fif's shocking declaration stemmed from an interview in which Buck told Angie that it was wrong for any man to put his hands on a child. During his stop on Hot 97, Fif also told Jonesy that he wasn't sure how Yayo, who has been accused of back-handing Jimmy Rosemond's 14-year-old son, felt about Buck's comments.

"Sometimes the communication goes dead for a moment and that's what happened. That's why you get 50 saying he's not sure, cause there wasn't no communication," Buck Marley explained. "There will never be a problem to the point where Buck and 50 fall out. Not even with just 50, with me and my crew period."

Fans have also been looking to hear Buck's take on Game's "Body Bags," a G-Unit diss he released barely a week after calling a truce with Buck. [Watch Video Here]

"It was funny cause the conversation that me and Game had, it wasn't a disrespectful conversation. When the whole shit went down, it was beautiful for me to see him react that way because at the end of the day...you get a chance to see the bipolar in Game," Buck offered. "And that's what I don't think he realized was that he's letting his true self be displayed. The moves he's actually making on his own are not smart moves because his character, which I don't think is on point when you say real *****s."

"I just think he's digging his own hole 'cause he won't never get another fucking conversation from me in any kind of sense to have resolvement in anything. Now it's like you deal with the goons the way you deal with them," Buck added. "Anything else, if the ***** keep poppin' shit like that, I'ma end his little career through the mixtape world. I ain't even gon' let 50 get dirty with this *****, because I'm kinda upset at the fact that I heard the bullshit out of him and I don't know if he's aware that I recorded that conversation that we had over the phone. I ain't gon' play with that dude. When I go at him, I'm a go at him and I'ma Ja Rule this shit."

Patrick McCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:03 PM   #2
Alan Johnson
FUCK YOU

Rap Worlds Cash: 100.00
Alan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: hahahahaha! at Buck recording the phone convo he had with Game

He's not bi-polar... Gunit said That they were gonna stop with attacking game and what not... and look yayo got his lil diss track out and he goes slaps a kid! I dont think buck can Ja Rule anything... bucks not a good rapper
Old 04-18-2007, 02:07 PM   #3
.ScottishHead
.ScottoshHod

Rap Worlds Cash: 78848.01
.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush.ScottishHead is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehgame View Post
He's not bi-polar... Gunit said That they were gonna stop with attacking game and what not... and look yayo got his lil diss track out and he goes slaps a kid! I dont think buck can Ja Rule anything... bucks not a good rapper

Couple of weeks ago you were talkin about Bucks album being good and saying he's a good rapper. Change your opinion very quick when it comes to anythin to do with Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan99
You're the biggest playa hater that I have ever known.
.ScottishHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:11 PM   #4
Alan Johnson
FUCK YOU

Alan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. BushAlan Johnson is bigger than George W. Bush

^ I never said he was a good rapper... i said i liked the feel of some of the tracks in the album in comparison to the rest of wack shit gunit released... Push Em Back is still my fav off it and i'd still bump it in the car... I gave the album a 3/5

But facts are he's not good rapper, i heard 1 diss track from him and its mediocre.

Game aint a good rapper either... but he's better then buck!
Old 04-18-2007, 02:14 PM   #5
Patrick McCourt
Wit Would Paddy Do ?

Patrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. BushPatrick McCourt is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
i never heard them say it or seen anything where they said it ...

50 doesn't even bother with Game ...

only Game ...

but he's been doin ever since he dissed G-Unit ...

one minute he's dissin them next he aint then he disses them again ...

he called 50 a legend once ...

to Buck, he's a shite rapper and i don't care about if he has beef or sqaushed it ... but i'd like to hear the phone call ...

Last edited by Patrick McCourt; 04-18-2007 at 02:15 PM.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:16 PM   #6
Patrick McCourt
Wit Would Paddy Do ?

Quote:
^ I never said he was a good rapper... i said i liked the feel of some of the tracks in the album in comparison to the rest of wack shit gunit released... Push Em Back is still my fav off it and i'd still bump it in the car... I gave the album a 3/5

But facts are he's not good rapper, i heard 1 diss track from him and its mediocre.

Game aint a good rapper either... but he's better then buck!
you need to make up your mind ...

one minute he's good, next he's not ...

Game is a good rapper ... he's been one of the best mainstream wise for the past 3 years ...

Old 04-18-2007, 02:17 PM   #7
Alan Johnson
FUCK YOU

He called 50 a legend, before he was in the group to learn the characteristics and thier personalities...
Gunit said they were gonna stop, and game said he was going to stop. Thats the whole agreement between Buck 50 and Game.
50 Doesnt bother, but the rest of gunit does.

/Sigh

Of everything I listen to, game aint good. Yes he's good mainstream... but thats mainstream!
Im talking from an overall standpoint...
I do like his latest mixtape tho

Last edited by Alan Johnson; 04-18-2007 at 02:18 PM.
Alan Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:20 PM   #8
Super Hustler
Crooked Carrots

Rap Worlds Cash: 1948165.00
Super Hustler is bigger than George W. BushSuper Hustler is bigger than George W. BushSuper Hustler is bigger than George W. BushSuper Hustler is bigger than George W. BushSuper Hustler is bigger than George W. BushSuper Hustler is bigger than George W. BushSuper Hustler is bigger than George W. BushSuper Hustler is bigger than George W. BushSuper Hustler is bigger than George W. BushSuper Hustler is bigger than George W. BushSuper Hustler is bigger than George W. Bush

gayest.beef.ever.

Jam Cent Your an Onion Ring ass ***** Straight Yams
Super Hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:20 PM   #9
Patrick McCourt
Wit Would Paddy Do ?

Quote:
He called 50 a legend, before he was in the group to learn the characteristics and thier personalities...

Gunit said they were gonna stop, and game said he was going to stop. Thats the whole agreement between Buck 50 and Game.

50 Doesnt bother, but the rest of gunit does.
.... oh, aye! .... cos you know The Game so well

that was as bad as when Bone24 said ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone24 View Post
Talib has too much poise, grace, and integrity to let anything remotely close to what these rumors said happen.

Old 04-18-2007, 02:21 PM   #10
Alan Johnson
FUCK YOU

Thats what he said in his documentary