Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum > Word on tha Streets
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Word on tha Streets World Wide Hip Hop News

Old 01-21-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
Denz
Cheer up!

Rap Worlds Cash: 298274.00
Denz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Smoke Snoop Dogg Doubles Up 'More Malice' With Jamie Foxx & Kid Cudi

Snoop Dogg is continuing to inflict Malice with the help of some friends. On March 23, the rapper will release the follow-up to December?s Malice N Wonderland entitled More Malice: Deluxe Album and Movie.The new album will feature five songs from his latest release, plus five brand-new tracks and two remixes. Included with More Malice will be a mini-movie starring Snoop with cameos from Jamie Foxx, Xzibit, Nipsey Hussle, and more. Jay-Z appears on the project?s first single, ?I Wanna Rock (The Kings G-Mix),? while Bun B jumps on the remix to ?Pronto? and Kid Cudi lights one up with the Doggfather on ?That Tree.?In addition to the soundtrack, the 40-minute, action-packed movie included with the CD tells the story of superhero Malice, played by Snoop, in his hometown of crime-plagued Wonderland. The safety of the city is up to Malice who fights crime and strives to bring peace back to his neighborhood.?The response to Malice N Wonderland has been so incredible that I had to drop another banger for the fans,? stated Snoop. ?I also wanted everyone to get something special, so we are adding a mini-movie to the mix?with me in the starring role. The homie Jamie Foxx came through to be a part of it as well?between the action and the storyline, people are in for a big surprise.?Below is the tracklisting for Snoop Dogg?s More Malice: Deluxe Album and Movie, available March 23.1. ?I Wanna Rock (The Kings G-Mix)? feat. Jay-Z2. ?Protocal?3. ?So Gangsta? feat. Butch Cassidy4. ?Upside Down? feat. Nipsey Hussle and Problem5. ?House Shoes?6. ?That Tree? feat. Kid Cudi7. ?Different Languages? feat. Jazmine Sullivan8. ?Pronto (G-Mix)? feat. Soulja Boy Tell?em and Bun B9. ?Luv Drunk? feat. The-Dream10. ?You?re Gonna Love Me? feat. Mac Lucci11. ?2 Minute Warning?12. ?1800? feat. Lil Jon

More...
Denz is offline   Reply With Quote