Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Hip Hop Forum Exclusively talk about rap & hip hop.

Tags
cosgrove fail #4576, etc etc, jeezy like ta drank, jeezy like ta smoke

Old 05-23-2009, 11:39 PM   #11
Jimmy the Greek
Offensively Honest

Rap Worlds Cash: 8720.00
Jimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. BushJimmy the Greek is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: One of the Greatest Artists of our Generation

When I think of Jeezy, I think of a weaker version of T.I.

Jeezy rode off of the movement Tip created in the first place, but can't come close to him in rapping.

Not to say that Jeezy doesn't make enjoyable music, but Tip is who made that trapping shit mainstream in the first place; and at least he can still manage to be lyrical, mix it up and be creative
"Dope man nikes-And the t-shirt coke white-Pants pulled up, but the Levi's never tight-Unh-Unh-That don't rub me right-Like something bout' these rappers don't rub me right-They voices too light, they clothes too tight-A bunch of skinny *****z dressing like lil' dykes...Please tell these faggot rappers don't try and sing to me-Shit sickens me...How these black men go and emulate sistas G?-That shit's COONERY-Straight up BUFFOONERY...This ***** aint' hard, I'm big as his bodyguard!"
Jimmy the Greek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:42 PM   #12
Schillah
RW's GreatGrandfather

Rap Worlds Cash: 17905.00
Schillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illestSchillah is one of the illest

Send a message via AIM to Schillah Send a message via Yahoo to Schillah

na can't call him great

schillah- since 2002...
Schillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:43 PM   #13
gdubb
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 72.50
gdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka up

one thing that jeezy ant is lyrical

gdubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:14 AM   #14
Kosgrove
EGHCK!

Rap Worlds Cash: 200348.00
Kosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. Bush

Once again Americans don't seem to get the concept of "exagguration".

I was being serious about the Ghostface Killah shit though because like Greeny said Jeezy has never released anything bad. Ever.

Kosgrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:20 AM   #15
Cee Jay 2oo9
RanGers Fc

Rap Worlds Cash: 1726.00
Cee Jay 2oo9 owns Rap WorldsCee Jay 2oo9 owns Rap WorldsCee Jay 2oo9 owns Rap WorldsCee Jay 2oo9 owns Rap WorldsCee Jay 2oo9 owns Rap WorldsCee Jay 2oo9 owns Rap WorldsCee Jay 2oo9 owns Rap WorldsCee Jay 2oo9 owns Rap WorldsCee Jay 2oo9 owns Rap WorldsCee Jay 2oo9 owns Rap WorldsCee Jay 2oo9 owns Rap Worlds

no chance .

one of the best from the south(and by best i mean top 5 if lucky) but to say he is one the greatist rappers of the generation is a bit stupid do you not think?
Old 05-24-2009, 03:39 PM   #16
gdubb
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 72.50
gdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka upgdubb is smoking this mutharfucka up

one of the best from the south....naw....

maybe top 20 from the south....maybe

gdubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #17
LBurna
One Love

Rap Worlds Cash: 290.50
LBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. BushLBurna is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to LBurna

i could rattle off twenty rappers easily that are better than Jeezy that are just from the South

LBurna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:46 PM   #18
Scrilla
capo di tutti capi

Rap Worlds Cash: 8799.00
Scrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. Bush

his new mixtape is fire

cosgrove listened to his first jeezy album yesterday though...
Old 05-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #19
Scrilla
capo di tutti capi

Rap Worlds Cash: 8799.00
Scrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy the Greek View Post
When I think of Jeezy, I think of a weaker version of T.I.

Jeezy rode off of the movement Tip created in the first place, but can't come close to him in rapping.

Not to say that Jeezy doesn't make enjoyable music, but Tip is who made that trapping shit mainstream in the first place; and at least he can still manage to be lyrical, mix it up and be creative
WORD... if you listen to Jeezy's 2 albums pre-Boyz In Da Hood he wasn't talkin bout white...
Old 05-24-2009, 04:27 PM   #20
nadnad
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 1145.00
nadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bushnadnad is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Talib Kweli

dude in my opinion is like a Common except he is on a higher level lyrically
nadnad is offline   Reply With Quote