Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Hip Hop Forum > Word on tha Streets
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Word on tha Streets World Wide Hip Hop News

Old 03-09-2009, 09:30 AM   #1
Denz
Cheer up!

Rap Worlds Cash: 258272.00
Denz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. BushDenz is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 1
Lost: 0

Smoke Red Cafe Readies Debut Album, Taps Young Jeezy & T-Pain

Brooklyn rapper Red Cafe is currently gearing up for the release of his Konvict Muzik debut titled Shake Down.Red Cafe recently revealed to MTV?s Mixtape Monday that the album will feature appearances from Young Jeezy, Fabolous, T-Pain, Jadakiss and Fat Joe, among others.The rapper is currently burning up the airwaves with his latest single "Hottest in the Hood."[Listen]"The streets is talking about this record everywhere," said Red Cafe. "It's a cocky statement on the record ? you gotta own up to it. It's important that my 'hood and my city is embracing the record. I'm on every countdown [on New York radio]. The record has only been out for [a few] weeks. It's spreading dramatically. I'm ready to go.As for other projects, expect to hear Cafe on upcoming albums from Akon (Koncrete) and Fabolous' Street Fam. Cafe will also be reuniting with DJ Envy to release their second collaborative album.

More...
Denz is offline   Reply With Quote