Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Sports Central
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Tags
kosgrovegetsanal

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 10:12 AM   #521
Tim Cellic
RespectTheMoustache

Rap Worlds Cash: 6600.00
Tim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. Bush

Re: The 2009/2010 Football Season Discussion Thread

Walcott does look clueless alot actually...
but as long as he's pacy enough, gets his head up and puts in a ball then there will be teams wanting regardless plus he has youth on his side and if theres anybody going to improve his game it would be Arsene...or Ferguson.

at the start of the CL my wee fivers went on Barca (for obvious reasons), Arsenal because if they put us out in the qualifiers which they did, i'd want them to win it because thats means Celtic got put out by the eventual winners and my fiver for Bordeaux as dark horses is lookin alright still...

...they are also the three i'd rather see winning than anybody else still left in the tourny apart from Inter aswell.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:13 AM   #522
Kosgrove
EGHCK!

Rap Worlds Cash: 253848.00
Kosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. Bush

Any other Arsenal players we want to have a pop at?

Kosgrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:21 AM   #523
Tim Cellic
RespectTheMoustache

Tim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. BushTim Cellic is bigger than George W. Bush

...the ones i badmouth often have already been mentioned.
but if Arsenal werent so entertaining to watch they could very well be a team worth really disliking especially with.....

Almunia
Fabianski
Silvestre
Cambell (poofter)
Denilson
Van Persie
Vela

...in the squad along with the ones already discussed (not counting Sagna unless yer talkin about his hair) and yous sold Senderos & Adebyeor...

oh...
and Eduardo is a diving bastard.

Old 03-19-2010, 01:26 PM   #524
Kosgrove
EGHCK!

Kosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. BushKosgrove is bigger than George W. Bush

Lol Eduardo dived once every player does these days... I know Fabianski is a bit shite but surely that's no reason to dislike him, Denilson is alright, RvP is the kind of player mugs would be shouting about that Arsenal need then when he does what he does on the pitch people complain and what's not to like about Vela?

Lol... Celtic are a very dislikeable team. Even more so this season where i find it funny to hear so many Celtic fans moaning about how they have been getting cheated this season and the Huns are paying refs or leaning on them or whatever.... welcome to the club, now yous know how all 10 SPL teams outside Old Firm have been feeling for the past umpteen years.

Old 03-19-2010, 01:37 PM   #525
Tim Cellic
RespectTheMoustache

Celtic are the only likable team in the Scottish game tbf...as the rest of the clubs and fans around the world will tell you

if Celtic got the decisions we deserve we'd probably me above or on the same points as the huns
but after the initial moaning after us gettin thes decisions against us (nearly every 2nd game) i dont see fit to complain when the team its self waste enough chances to win games twice over.

if Kilmarnock werent such a joke they would be the worst...even more than Rangers & Hearts...they are the ayrshire Rangers basically.

Aberdeen i can just about stand when they take their usual points off the scum

Old 03-19-2010, 03:53 PM   #526
Kosgrove
EGHCK!

Aye Celtics fans might be likeable but like you said the team has been incredibly frustrating in missing so many chances... I hate that. lol... Like I hate Hibs for it, but what was to be expected from Hibs?

I'll take Scottish Cup and 4th place I suppose.

Old 03-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #527
Shadowboxin'
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 460.00
Shadowboxin' is bigger than George W. BushShadowboxin' is bigger than George W. BushShadowboxin' is bigger than George W. BushShadowboxin' is bigger than George W. BushShadowboxin' is bigger than George W. BushShadowboxin' is bigger than George W. BushShadowboxin' is bigger than George W. BushShadowboxin' is bigger than George W. BushShadowboxin' is bigger than George W. BushShadowboxin' is bigger than George W. BushShadowboxin' is bigger than George W. Bush

Vermaelen out for the second half and the Birmingham game. Hello Silvestre.

God hates Arsenal.
Shadowboxin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:01 PM   #528
Tim Cellic
RespectTheMoustache

Carragher stomped the fuck out of that penalty spot then my mucker Torres had a nice wee kick at it

Arsenal will atleast get 2nd...gutted for Diamanti yesterday but it was obvious where he was going.
Chelski's bottled went since the Terry fiasco..fat Frank is MIA on the pitch
i hope Villa get 4th but it will be out of Spurs/Man City

St. Mirren can't even beat a 9 man Rangers even though they wir all over them for 80% of that match...
how far we are behind that shower of shite disgusts me because they are awful.

this season needs to hurry up and finish...
mate of mine took his wee brother to his first game yesterday and he says he felt like taking him home after half an hour...fans wir dour bastards as the league is basically over and he says somecunt was going mental when Samaras came on, wouldnt shut up about how shite he was and left in disgust when Sammy scored a lovely goal. ...can't make that shite up...

...roll on the world cup plez.

Old 03-21-2010, 07:27 PM   #529
Kosgrove
EGHCK!

Left because the player he was criticsing scored lololol thats classic.

Arsenal can do this though, really could have done with Man Utd losing to Liverpool but as long as we just win all our games then nothing bad can be said about Arsenal.

Old 03-24-2010, 06:53 PM   #530
slizz
Crazy Mutharfucka

Rap Worlds Cash: 350.00
slizz owns Rap Worldsslizz owns Rap Worldsslizz owns Rap Worldsslizz owns Rap Worldsslizz owns Rap Worldsslizz owns Rap Worldsslizz owns Rap Worldsslizz owns Rap Worldsslizz owns Rap Worldsslizz owns Rap Worldsslizz owns Rap Worlds

anybody know when the fuck Djourou's gonna be healthy again?

I may not go down in history, but I will go down on your sister.

slizz is offline   Reply With Quote