Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 06:51 PM   #1
aLL_sTyLEs
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 80.00
aLL_sTyLEs is real whack arounds these partsaLL_sTyLEs is real whack arounds these partsaLL_sTyLEs is real whack arounds these parts

First Post... Thought Id kick it off with a ten list of sorts

top ten list in random order
ATU- P.A.I.N.T.- too many appearances to list but this album pretty much will make a believer out of the thuggiest mainstream heads
Eminem- The Slim Shady LP- Eminems debut (Infinite..... i know i know) and still his best
Talib Kweli- Reflection Eternal- Hi Tek production classic sharp lyrics nuff said
Nas- I wont even say which album cuz you know what it is.... Changed rap for the better, hard to believe its 13 years old
Xzibit- Restless- Will probably get some flack for this one but Dre's production matches perfectly to X's grimy rhymey. Only a few filler songs on this one.
Atmosphere- God Loves Ugly- If you just broke up with your bitch or you want to kill yourself this is the album for you. But seriously Ant's production is NICE and slug gives his best material to date
Dre- The Chronic- While i actually enjoy listening to 2001 more than the classic i feel the original made much more of an impact. Basically if you havent heard these albums im not sure your in the right forum
50 cent- Get rich or die tryin'- Ok so fifty is pretty much a joke. But b4 this album hit and he was still hungry 50 put in work. This album is full of street anthems but is hard to take seriously anymore now that hes followed it up with too much bullshit to count.
Tupac- All eyez on me- While my favorite Pac album is Ressurrection, I felt it would be hard to put this on the list as it was put out after he died and pac had no control over the album. But in my opinion Ressurrection is THE pac album to listen to if youve heard em all and need something for the ride. So i guess this pick is pretty much ressurrection dressed up as All eyez on me.
Snoop Dogg- Doggystyle- cmon you know you love this shit. Ya its old, ya its kinda cheesy (well its snoop) but when Dre "drops them keys" on Gz and Hustlaz you wont be able to keep your head still.
Honorable mentions (albums i love but found hard to put on top ten)
Jay-Z Reasonable Doubt
RasKass- Hung Ta mixtape
B.I.G.- Life after Death (yeah this one belongs on the ten)
Big L- The Big Picture
AZ- Pieces of a (black) man
Aesop Rock- Labor Days (Original but too much is tiring)
CunningLynguists- Southernunderground
Ice Cube- Death Certificate
Wu-Tang- 36 chambers
Gravediggaz- 6 feet deep

Well thats some of my favorites........

Last edited by aLL_sTyLEs; 06-24-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:53 PM   #2
jbbj1515
KNOWLEDGE GOD

Rap Worlds Cash: 1197.50
jbbj1515 is one of the illestjbbj1515 is one of the illestjbbj1515 is one of the illestjbbj1515 is one of the illestjbbj1515 is one of the illestjbbj1515 is one of the illestjbbj1515 is one of the illestjbbj1515 is one of the illestjbbj1515 is one of the illestjbbj1515 is one of the illestjbbj1515 is one of the illest

Send a message via AIM to jbbj1515
Re: First Post... Thought Id kick it off with a ten list of sorts

uhhh marshall mathers LP aint Em's debut album
Old 06-24-2007, 06:56 PM   #3
aLL_sTyLEs
Rookie

aLL_sTyLEs is real whack arounds these partsaLL_sTyLEs is real whack arounds these partsaLL_sTyLEs is real whack arounds these parts

Sorry meant The Slim Shady LP which isnt really either but at the same time it def is
Old 06-24-2007, 07:01 PM   #4
Mista Dobalina
Neon Moses

Rap Worlds Cash: 55.00
Mista Dobalina is bigger than George W. BushMista Dobalina is bigger than George W. BushMista Dobalina is bigger than George W. BushMista Dobalina is bigger than George W. BushMista Dobalina is bigger than George W. BushMista Dobalina is bigger than George W. BushMista Dobalina is bigger than George W. BushMista Dobalina is bigger than George W. BushMista Dobalina is bigger than George W. BushMista Dobalina is bigger than George W. BushMista Dobalina is bigger than George W. Bush

scooby doo

Cronite Feat. Masta Ace - Sick of it All

Last edited by Mista Dobalina; 06-24-2007 at 07:10 PM.
Old 06-24-2007, 07:07 PM   #5
Scrilla
capo di tutti capi

Rap Worlds Cash: 8784.00
Scrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. Bush

lol rayallen0 clone
Old 06-24-2007, 07:11 PM   #6
aLL_sTyLEs
Rookie

? I dunno rayallen or you but if your talkin bout the guy that used to keep you up cuz you thought i was "hurting mommy" then im him....
Old 06-24-2007, 07:14 PM   #7
Scrilla
capo di tutti capi

Rap Worlds Cash: 8784.00
Scrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. BushScrilla is bigger than George W. Bush

ok rayallen
Old 06-24-2007, 07:16 PM   #8
aLL_sTyLEs
Rookie

you must be a battle rapper
Old 06-24-2007, 07:19 PM   #9
PENIS
I'll fuck your dad

Rap Worlds Cash: 2887.00
PENIS has mad gamePENIS has mad gamePENIS has mad gamePENIS has mad gamePENIS has mad gamePENIS has mad gamePENIS has mad gamePENIS has mad gamePENIS has mad gamePENIS has mad gamePENIS has mad game

^^ and you must be gay!!
Originally Posted by Nasir_Knas View Post
I laugh at religion. Prove god is real and i'll believe in religion then.

Old 06-24-2007, 07:24 PM   #10
aLL_sTyLEs
Rookie

No i think im just in the wrong forum. I thought i was in Hip Hop but apparently i stumbled into the 3rd string player hater forum. Not sure why you dissin but im gonna guess its because you cant do it in real life on the mic so you try and dis people online that you dont know.... well you look like ants to me
Closed Thread