Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 08:15 PM   #1
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

DunLo Vs. Syno!...

5 Bars....
Verses due 48 hours...(Thurs. at Midnight)
No crew votes....
G/L....
Old 07-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #2
Syno!
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 1377.00
Syno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad game

Won: 6
Lost: 3

Re: DunLo Vs. Syno!...

Ok, Check, .......
Old 07-10-2007, 08:50 PM   #3
Syno!
Banned

Syno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad game

Links, .......

http://rapworlds.com/forums/showthre...=101024&page=2
http://rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99321

Btw, G/L, HaHaHa, .........
Old 07-12-2007, 08:34 PM   #4
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Im going to a baseball game, maybe a few hours late...sorry duke, ill post asap...peace
Old 07-12-2007, 09:03 PM   #5
Syno!
Banned

Im @ A Friends, & Had 5 Done On My Home Comp, But I Won't Be Gettin' On My Home Comp Till Sat. , I DO Have 5 Done, Believe It Or Not.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:14 PM   #6
Syno!
Banned

Got On It Earlier Then I Thought, ......

Too Easy, ......

// .. DunLo Is Slayed Into Half's, So Watch As I Get 'Em Crazed & Then Bashed..B/c My Bars Seen, So I Bet "U-Turn Around From This Battle", Like "Scared Boxers: Driving Away From There Match"!! .. \\

// .. My Drops Flopping? Wow Nah Fuck, You Should Stop, Before Voters Aw Struck.. Since To Dun? Voters Say "Wow, You Really Lettuce, Down" Like "Burger Shops, Dropping There Products"!! .. \\

// .. Maim Him! He Easily Slain When I Aim Clips, Right At Your Brain Bitch.. So Text Heads Even Say, Dun Just "Carry On, Your Not Needed Here" Like "No Need For Luggage On Plane Trips"!! .. \\

// .. He Sick? No Your Acts Thought Of.. You Don't Need This Shit, But I Seen Ya Pics, So Only Time Girls Like, Wow, Duns "Really A Real Player" Would Be "Windows Media Competing Vs Mac Products"!! .. \\

// .. The Mag Bucks.. Just To Show That This Fag's Stuck.. Since To Be Honest, "In The Sum Of Things, You Seem Ok", But When Your Verse Is Dropped, Voters Like "Wow, Now That Doesn't Add Up"!! .. \\

...Wow, G/L
Old 07-13-2007, 03:29 PM   #7
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Lmao...Where was one personal?....Ehhh, I'll key it on this faggot....

Your never felt clown...and the bragging will eventually bring yourself down...
'..IcE..' during a 'meltdown'?...equivalent to 'evaporation', except he'll only let himself 'drown',
<<<This alter-ego's his weak former...we don't need voters, only discreet mourners....
Cuz I'll leave ''No!-Crossing: Over'....like 'pedestrians waiting at street corners',
Not in TUN or SB, we both rejected his tried signs...cuz he 'blows' like 'applied mine's'...
After the guidelines?....He's just a 'fan in the stands', screaming:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syno! View Post
Goooooooooooo, .......... SB!
'From the sidelines!',
Get 'popped' like 'soda canning'....all his accounts should be dealt with 'rota banning'...
'His sigs' numbers are quota scamming...cuz he's not a 'Man On Fire', like 'Denzel or Dakota Fanning'!,
He reached and extended....faked that he's ill, cuz all his skill is pretended...
A true biter offended....Cuz how could someone say this,
Quote:
Originally Posted by (A)piphany View Post
he dont wanna do a topical cause he's a biter.....lol......and can only bite battle verses not topicals......
And you not even defend it?!?....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syno! View Post
Why Would You Call Me A Biter B/c I'm Big On W/p & Punches...?

Pathetic Faggot....
Old 07-13-2007, 04:05 PM   #8
Caripálido

Rap Worlds Cash: 3235.00
Caripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. BushCaripálido is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 29
Lost: 24

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Won: 11
Lost: 12

this was one of the few decent battles going on right now... but I expected
more from Syno, he lacked personals and a overall verse, it was just 5 differnt bars they wernt even in relation to each other it seemed.

but his punches where good... and his wordplay, but when he battled dunlo
I guess he didnt realize his wordplay and punches are on the same level, except the fact that Dunlo has clean ass multis that are seldom used and
he wrote a entire verse, and everything flowed well..

and as far as personals, Dunlo whiped the floor with syno in this cat

Punches Syno
Personals Dunlo
Flow tie
metas/wordplay Syno
humor Dunlo
enjoyment tie
overall Dunlo

ehh, it was kinda a close battle, only because syno has some sick punches
but he didnt stand a chance, it was a Battle verse made for another person vs a punchline onslaught... but it was nowhere near the onslaught someone of Kuvva's abilbity would of been able to execute..

anyways. Dunlo won this in my book

Last edited by Caripálido; 07-13-2007 at 04:06 PM.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:10 PM   #9
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

1-0 me....uppin' this....

EDIT: Dun mate, I need 2 links from you..thanks

Last edited by -NawX-; 07-14-2007 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Not providing links
Old 07-14-2007, 09:55 AM   #10
**InSaNe**
IM SHORT BITCH

Rap Worlds Cash: 3366.00
**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest

Won: 20
Lost: 6

this was a really decent...for real yall both came strong..

syno..you did your thing man..i like the puches ,but i wish they all combind with each other.but all around dope..

dun ...you did you thing like always...

but good battle to both of you...i wish i could vote...

big ups

Closed Thread