Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 02:29 AM   #1
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 9919.00
Han Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 38
Lost: 13

Send a message via AIM to Han Solo
jon vs. PayRoll

4-5 bars
house rules
due asap.

checked..

Even if i st-st stuttered...i would still take a shit on you.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:24 AM   #2
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

Han Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka up

Re: jon vs. PayRoll

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...=1#post1314817

Old 07-14-2007, 02:42 PM   #3
PayRoll
Feel Free 2 Hate!

Rap Worlds Cash: 11630.00
PayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illest

Won: 45
Lost: 18

Links:
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101085&page=2
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101728

ima drop in a lil while

"So Sick!,U can tell by the Expression on my Face
that Ill, get in that Ass like Preparation H"--Cassidy
Old 07-16-2007, 04:29 PM   #4
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

the deadline? i'll be glad to miss a payday, usually the bars are sprinkled with nuts
and soon you'll be "giving it up", so i'm saying Roll out! like college girls willing to fuck!
simply adjust! "you'll be on bottom, visiting heaven"..pay asked "so will I be living it up?"
No..so tell me when is enough! cuz jon keeps "fading glory's" like champions gettin a cut!
"you getting the pump!", he said that's kinky..i had to slice his throat and cut his femurs
and as easy as that! watch "Roll over in minutes", even if was producing a "double feature"!
and your no trouble either!..cuz by the fifth i been dissed ya', make him get the big picture
and it sucks, most MegaMan fans...still don't know if Roll is His girlfriend or his twin sister!
you sicker than tun? but you have "little to go on", like the death of pharaoh king tut
this battle scene fucked.."Jin found in PR", that's why international P's "passing the G's up"!

Last edited by Han Solo; 07-16-2007 at 04:32 PM.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:55 PM   #5
PayRoll
Feel Free 2 Hate!

PayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illestPayRoll is one of the illest

my bad i forgot all bout dis shit...gimme a min to type sumthing up

Old 07-16-2007, 06:59 PM   #6
PayRoll
Feel Free 2 Hate!

Make sure ya kno, im tru wit flows, u aint dope, no matter wut u wrote
so i wont jus take u 'off da map', i send u 'out dis WORLD' like 'U-F-O's'/

i pull ya cards wit a line, mirked by worst verse, eat a bar n ya die
ya bars but ya lie, so im universe 2 ur earth, meanin,
if a u 'star' im da 'sky'/

id rip it live, if i spit it from a tomb, all day from when da sunbreak til a glimpse of da moon, wut was ur moms thinkin
she shoulda got kicked in da womb, so for here son sake on her lunch break,
i stick da bitch with er spoon/

u typed a whole verse, n its already gone c, so dont get outta pocket cuz i kno where ur moms b, stop tryin con me
ill b on ur streets wit a long piece, call it a 'hit on da cops', da way 'payrolled on johnny'/

Last edited by PayRoll; 07-16-2007 at 07:00 PM.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:35 PM   #7
Stylin On You
<Def Syndicate>

Rap Worlds Cash: 715.00
Stylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illest

Won: 7
Lost: 12

punches- J
personals- J
multis- J
w/p- J
structure/flow- J
vote- J
Old 07-16-2007, 08:37 PM   #8
SolomonTG
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 530.00
SolomonTG is a strong force on Rap WorldsSolomonTG is a strong force on Rap WorldsSolomonTG is a strong force on Rap WorldsSolomonTG is a strong force on Rap WorldsSolomonTG is a strong force on Rap WorldsSolomonTG is a strong force on Rap WorldsSolomonTG is a strong force on Rap WorldsSolomonTG is a strong force on Rap WorldsSolomonTG is a strong force on Rap WorldsSolomonTG is a strong force on Rap WorldsSolomonTG is a strong force on Rap Worlds

Won: 0
Lost: 3

Flow- Pay (easier to read)
Punches- John
Personal- John
Multis- Pay
Metas- Pay
Vocab/Wordplay- John
Creativity- John
Enjoy- John
---------
Vote- John

no disrespect, I just think John came harder, both keep on elevatin fam.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:42 PM   #9
PayRoll
Feel Free 2 Hate!

aight dats 0-2 Johnny, im still tryin get my 2nd link...but keep votin

Old 07-16-2007, 10:18 PM   #10
Syno!
Banned

Rap Worlds Cash: 1377.00
Syno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad gameSyno! has mad game

Won: 6
Lost: 3

the deadline? i'll be glad to miss a payday, usually the bars are sprinkled with nuts
and soon you'll be "giving it up", so i'm saying Roll out! like college girls willing to fuck!
Cool Flip.
simply adjust! "you'll be on bottom, visiting heaven"..pay asked "so will I be living it up?"
No..so tell me when is enough! cuz jon keeps "fading glory's" like champions gettin a cut!
Decent.
"you getting the pump!", he said that's kinky..i had to slice his throat and cut his femurs
and as easy as that! watch "Roll over in minutes", even if was producing a "double feature"!
Nah, Not Feeling.
and your no trouble either!..cuz by the fifth i been dissed ya', make him get the big picture
and it sucks, most MegaMan fans...still don't know if Roll is His girlfriend or his twin sister!
Not Feeling Again.
you sicker than tun? but you have "little to go on", like the death of pharaoh king tut
this battle scene fucked.."Jin found in PR", that's why international P's "passing the G's up"!
Ehh, Alright.

Make sure ya kno, im tru wit flows, u aint dope, no matter wut u wrote
so i wont jus take u 'off da map', i send u 'out dis WORLD' like 'U-F-O's'/
Played.
i pull ya cards wit a line, mirked by worst verse, eat a bar n ya die
ya bars but ya lie, so im universe 2 ur earth, meanin,
if a u 'star' im da 'sky'/
Sorry, Not Feeling.
id rip it live, if i spit it from a tomb, all day from when da sunbreak til a glimpse of da moon, wut was ur moms thinkin
she shoulda got kicked in da womb, so for here son sake on her lunch break,
i stick da bitch with er spoon/
Played Nameplay.
u typed a whole verse, n its already gone c, so dont get outta pocket cuz i kno where ur moms b, stop tryin con me
ill b on ur streets wit a long piece, call it a 'hit on da cops', da way 'payrolled on johnny'/
Nah, Sorry, Don't Like.

Overall- Jon Won This With Much Stronger Punches. Sorry Payroll, Keep At It Though, .... V/ Jon. `1
Closed Thread