Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Main Category > Production & Turntablism
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Production & Turntablism Showcase some beats, promote your mixtape or jus' talk.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-02-2007, 03:51 AM   #1
Gold.
<script >alert(1) < /

Rap Worlds Cash: 8817.00
Gold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Gold.
This = Dope

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=5622321

It's like 6 minutes long but you have to listen to the whole thing, it's not really a beat cos it has different sections and just listen to the whole thing before you leave any feed. It samples from 12 diffrent songs, the bassy bit at the beggining and the high bit that goes over that are from competely different songs.
Gold. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 10:42 AM   #2
Hood Rih
YunG $taRz

Rap Worlds Cash: 140.50
Hood Rih is bigger than George W. BushHood Rih is bigger than George W. BushHood Rih is bigger than George W. BushHood Rih is bigger than George W. BushHood Rih is bigger than George W. BushHood Rih is bigger than George W. BushHood Rih is bigger than George W. BushHood Rih is bigger than George W. BushHood Rih is bigger than George W. BushHood Rih is bigger than George W. BushHood Rih is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 22
Lost: 8

Won: 0
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Hood Rih
Re: This = Dope

damn....that all i can say after this...

out of all beats this is my favorite from you, but even tho you said this really is'nt a beat i would like to rap to this lol
Hood Rih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:33 PM   #3
Plug Zero
Friggin Azalea Bushes

Rap Worlds Cash: 150.00
Plug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. Bush

I would have liked to hear more extreme lows and highs. Not volume, but the way it builds and progresses, from areas of low to high intensity. There's no real "climax" if you will. Funny, I wouldn't expect this of a traditional rap beat but your song isn't really all that traditional. It plays more like a score. The bridge is a nice change, the bit with the xylophone. I like that a lot.

It sounds fresh as always and sequenced seamlessly. Good work. I definitely need to step my game up now.

Plug Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:23 PM   #4
Gold.
<script >alert(1) < /

Rap Worlds Cash: 8817.00
Gold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. BushGold. is bigger than George W. Bush

Send a message via AIM to Gold.

I didn't really want it to have any climax if you put it like that. It's supposed to be more relaxed and flow, and sort of fade into each bit. When i first started it and thought I was finished, it had alot more contrast between sections as you said but for some reason to me that sounded too electronic.. actually I dunno I'm not really sure what it was but I didn't like it. And yea as you said it wasn't really supposed to be a "beat" anyway... I dunno how to explain it but I just sort of went with the flow on this, cos I'd just been finding some samples lately and the first 2 at the beggning was all it was at first, the bit with the xylophone was just something I added later but the bit where the funk guitar and bass comes in I was actually planing on using that for another beat but I just figured it might fit well with this. But yea anyway that's pretty much it, thanks for the feedback
Gold. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 12:27 AM   #5
bogart
hoobity blah blah

Rap Worlds Cash: 20.00
bogart is bigger than George W. Bushbogart is bigger than George W. Bushbogart is bigger than George W. Bushbogart is bigger than George W. Bushbogart is bigger than George W. Bushbogart is bigger than George W. Bushbogart is bigger than George W. Bushbogart is bigger than George W. Bushbogart is bigger than George W. Bushbogart is bigger than George W. Bushbogart is bigger than George W. Bush

More dynamic drums. Dope shit though.

Still working on that remix, I just got back in town.
bogart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:13 AM   #6
bwb012
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 243.00
bwb012 is slowly elevating to the top.bwb012 is slowly elevating to the top.

Now thats music!! only critique is the drums, quality ain't the best and a lil simplistic for that dynamic of a song, but its overall incredible

Last edited by bwb012; 08-11-2007 at 10:16 AM.
bwb012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:50 AM   #7
.Dee.
Above Da Intellectual

Rap Worlds Cash: 11190.00
.Dee. has mad game.Dee. has mad game.Dee. has mad game.Dee. has mad game.Dee. has mad game.Dee. has mad game.Dee. has mad game.Dee. has mad game.Dee. has mad game.Dee. has mad game.Dee. has mad game

iiLiek iiLiek lols, sounds like the Paparazzi song but with major twists...
The drums is eh...the Xylophone part is good, put the scream out of no where is type weird idk maybe sticks out to much? o wellz good work keep it up

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DEELROD

OFFICIAL YOUTUBE PAGE
Www.youtube.com/deerightone
.Dee. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:58 AM   #8
Fricasee
Home Dogg

Rap Worlds Cash: 2164.00
Fricasee is a quality memberFricasee is a quality memberFricasee is a quality memberFricasee is a quality memberFricasee is a quality memberFricasee is a quality member

Yep--this beat is pretty cool...
Feels like something was going to happen while I was typing this...Yeah xolophone ws pretty tight...
AND I LIKED the SCREAM... lands on the 4th beat of 5- count pretty clean with xolophone....oh o....this break is funky man----then back to the scary part again...The erie sound is perfect, warm sound in background...
and the huh at the end was tough too...good job Gold...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-ct1vQo7Kk"></param><embed src=http://www.rapspace.tv/swf/simple_player.swf?cid=6187&amp;uid=2961&amp;my_vid eo=2961_200734_1175700433687&amp;the_title=Nina 2 Nickel&amp;user_name=Fricasee"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><br />
Fricasee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 04:44 AM   #9
~.Mass.Gyo.Za.~
~Forever Enjambed~

Rap Worlds Cash: 246542.50
~.Mass.Gyo.Za.~ is bigger than George W. Bush~.Mass.Gyo.Za.~ is bigger than George W. Bush~.Mass.Gyo.Za.~ is bigger than George W. Bush~.Mass.Gyo.Za.~ is bigger than George W. Bush~.Mass.Gyo.Za.~ is bigger than George W. Bush~.Mass.Gyo.Za.~ is bigger than George W. Bush~.Mass.Gyo.Za.~ is bigger than George W. Bush~.Mass.Gyo.Za.~ is bigger than George W. Bush~.Mass.Gyo.Za.~ is bigger than George W. Bush~.Mass.Gyo.Za.~ is bigger than George W. Bush~.Mass.Gyo.Za.~ is bigger than George W. Bush

very nice. the movements went together very well with the exception of two parts. right after the xylophone began, you dropped the beat with a little drum n bass bar, and it made the percussion you laid down afterwards seem a little bland...
and the other thing that got to me was the "jump" of the main sample... the one from the beginning. it sounds out of place with the way that the rest of the piece flows.

Overall a very nice beat, AGAIN.

jah brudda-man.

~.Mass.Gyo.Za.~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:38 PM   #10
Plug Zero
Friggin Azalea Bushes

Rap Worlds Cash: 150.00
Plug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. BushPlug Zero is bigger than George W. Bush

Yea, that jump, as you described it^. It's like a little "click" sound, probably happened when you chopped it gold.

Plug Zero is offline   Reply With Quote