Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 09:47 PM   #1
ClassSick
Gangsta

Rap Worlds Cash: 310.00
ClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 18
Lost: 3

Classsick Vs J.A.W

2min limit
3=TKO
5 Votes Win
No Bullshit 1 post votes..
Due Thursday

Check in..

Last edited by ClassSick; 08-12-2007 at 09:55 PM.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:12 AM   #2
J.A.W.

Rap Worlds Cash: 205.00
J.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illest

Won: 5
Lost: 4

Won: 0
Lost: 2

Tournaments Won: 1

Send a message via MSN to J.A.W.
Re: Classsick Vs J.A.W

check in, extend to saturday please. my workload is crazy this month i gotta stay on it.

White Boy To The End!

Old 08-13-2007, 01:38 AM   #3
ClassSick
Gangsta

ClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. BushClassSick is bigger than George W. Bush

^okay

Old 08-18-2007, 03:58 PM   #4
ClassSick
Gangsta

make it a 1:3Osecs maxium.. wont let me edit.. you got till tonite J.A.W

heres mine..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=739213

Last edited by ClassSick; 08-18-2007 at 03:58 PM. Reason: for soundclick link..
Old 08-18-2007, 08:36 PM   #5
ClassSick
Gangsta

dont no show on me... got a couple more hours to post up

Old 08-19-2007, 02:03 AM   #6
J.A.W.

J.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illestJ.A.W. is one of the illest

yeah bro i've been sleepin on it a bit, i got a verse done.. but i had to go to a party an i couldn't say no.. no kno?

i'm back now, i'm drunk as fuck.. it's on you if u wanna DQ me but i'll still spit my verse when i wake up 2morrow.

its on you.. sorry for my fall back.

White Boy To The End!

Old 08-19-2007, 07:42 PM   #7
ClassSick
Gangsta

u got till tonite

Old 08-19-2007, 08:36 PM   #8
J.A.W.

yeah bro it's not happenin..
my girl came by and shes spendin the night. like i said b4 i got my shit done. just need to spit it. won't be able to until tomorrow after work, and nobody bugs me that late at night so i will have the time..

it's on you if you're patients are warn out, you can DQ me.
but i'll still drop it regardless just so it didn't go to waste.

on you.

later

White Boy To The End!

Old 08-19-2007, 09:49 PM   #9
ClassSick
Gangsta

keep stallin... just dont take a year.

Old 08-20-2007, 02:35 AM   #10
J.A.W.

i'm tryna give this my full attention, but life is unpredictable..
so like i said, i will try my best and should be able to drop it tommorrow after work

White Boy To The End!

Closed Thread