Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 02:31 PM   #1
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 9919.00
Han Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 38
Lost: 13

Send a message via AIM to Han Solo
Jon vs. Remnant

i'll give you a chance, so you have up to 8 bars(16 lines)
but you can do as much you like..
it's house rules, no unexplained votes, recycling, etc.
and due by today like you said.

Even if i st-st stuttered...i would still take a shit on you.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:38 PM   #2
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

Han Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka up

Re: Jon vs. Remnant

yo, my bad Remnant..i ain't gon' be able to post by tonight. if you gimmie more time i will, otherwise you can take the dq win if you want.

Old 08-18-2007, 11:52 AM   #3
Archaic
Nephilim

Rap Worlds Cash: 130.50
Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

Won: 22
Lost: 20

This kids reppin T.U.N with more losses than wins? -I'll upgrade you when I spit fire at you and make you "Hotter than Mims"

Squaring up against newbies , Johnny you suck I'm gonna make your crew drop the towel like Muslims getting a haircut - At the barbershop now is the only time you get a "Nice Lineup"

Acting like you wanted to battle Akeliz , but you ain't pushing a T.U.N , cause like penyadas you'll get beat for fun - something like 50 this kids from NY but all he does is Run(50 cent single "I Run New York)http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103383
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103974

1-2-3

you got till 9pm Eastern to drop 3 bars

Last edited by Archaic; 08-18-2007 at 11:59 AM.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:04 PM   #4
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

i'm here, gimmie a sec. posting on jacob battle.

Old 08-18-2007, 09:09 PM   #5
Archaic
Nephilim

Archaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illestArchaic is one of the illest

No show

Mods please close this...

Thanks
Old 08-18-2007, 10:33 PM   #6
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

^your an idiot, i just said i was here..just cuz you want an easy win. I'm losing respect for you Rem, if i ever had any

your the type to tuck ya' dick, cuz ya not fucking sick, none of punches hit, this punks equipped?/
i'll lunge him quick, and he wished tun did "Ho Show"..cuz it's the closest he'll ever TOUCH a Bitch!!/
You on our nuts so quit! and keying longbars don't make you nicer!! it just Stretches the Whackness/
Better get practice, you're CRAZY to spit fire at me, since you LOST IT in a bunch of irrelevant matches!!/
Drop ya' head in a basket..you a effortless hasbeen!, and ya' 'nonviolent'..you can't get into GRAPHICS!
Messing with Vets is stepping ya' backwards, and if say Rem<Eddie..there's no medicine Cabinet!!/
This shit'll get tragic!..you don't even have multis! ya' punchlines is horse-hide, they resembling ASSES!/
waited 2 days, for you to post some garbage!!, Like Terror Squads murdercase..shoulda left Rem in the MAGNUM!!/
You getting some Cannons! cuz you complaining i beat noobs, when Rem..you're no different please!!/
you flow simple-keys, here since '03 and your BARS STILL OLDER than Western gunslingers fighting over Hos' n' Whiskey!!/

Last edited by Han Solo; 08-18-2007 at 10:41 PM.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:39 PM   #7
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

I didn't agree to now 3 bars! You said you wanted a battle..i set it for 8 bars, and somehow you're dumbass posted 3...answer me why you did that genius?

Your time over there, is not the same as mine, so i am on time.

Shut up.

Old 08-18-2007, 10:42 PM   #8
Archaic
Nephilim

^^^rules are rules bro you gave me permission to dq you in the first place
I gave you a chance , then I said 9 Eastern and you couldn't obligate and now you wanna disrepect me?

fuck you and your respect and and your over-stretched two bars over the limit garbage

you posted that crap at 1030 EASTERN..

Last edited by Archaic; 08-18-2007 at 10:46 PM.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:43 PM   #9
Archaic
Nephilim

I SAID 9 EASTERN ASSHOLE FUCK "YOUR" TIME!!!

you fucking newbie acting cunt..

I dont got beef wit you so dont be like Aphiphany and be swaying votes either on your battles I vote on!

you lost to your own rules peep your second post...then you lost again when I gave you a second chance..

It doesnt matter what time it is where your at thats why I said "EASTERN" time

I changed the bar limit to 3 to give yoiu FIGHTING CHANCE which you didnt take so BYE...

Last edited by Archaic; 08-18-2007 at 10:53 PM.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:45 PM   #10
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

Yes! rules are rules asshole CUZ I SET IT UP....IT IS NOW TURNING 9'0 clock where i am at IDIOT! And If i'm on time you can't Dq me, wtf are you talking about!? Obviously trying to win AFTER i put up a verse.

And where did feed off of you!? Once again, 'trying' to win.

Last edited by Han Solo; 08-18-2007 at 10:47 PM.
Closed Thread