Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 02:26 PM   #1
Stylin On You
<Def Syndicate>

Rap Worlds Cash: 715.00
Stylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illest

Won: 7
Lost: 12

DunLo vs Steve

5 bars
house rules
explained votes only please
Old 09-19-2007, 02:43 PM   #2
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Re: DunLo vs Steve

Ok, I'mma start keyin' this shit up...When I see you've dropped, I'll drop immediatly...peace homie and GL....
Old 09-19-2007, 02:44 PM   #3
Stylin On You
<Def Syndicate>

Stylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illest

dun keystyles verses like R/W actaully give a shit, maybe just a little bit...but thats only his brother suckin his dick
Incest family bitch, n your weak inside, scared to drop pride...dun asked me to vote for him in his battle out of fright... true shit
And you know i'm right, thats why your filled with shame cuz how you ride, Dun on top of AK' is not just on this site...
Fuck the fag jokes though, i'll throw the audience something they should know, its his habbit, its called crack, and he's full blown addict, take a look...
Dun Carrying the cross is like a dead man walking, my verse left him speechless, cuz dun thinking hes Christ is the only time id kill a kanye wannabe jesus

edit::had to put in link..gluck dun..sorry it took a while

Last edited by Stylin On You; 09-19-2007 at 02:46 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:17 PM   #4
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

*DunLo notes time, and lets the fun begin....*
Ayo…
Since his stats crashed, He’s only shown wack trash…so he’s ‘gassed’, but ‘blown past ass’…
His zone crashed fast…so ADVICE TO D.S.?...
1)‘Let him start a crew with J. Knoxville’, cuz ‘Stevo’s’ a ‘known JACKASS’!,
He believes that his crew has upped up…but their ‘only high’ when they ‘puff stuff’…
Enough bluff…so ’Nintendo should have a re-call’, cuz this is the ‘2nd D.S. I’ve fucked up!’, (Sorry Payroll)…
Now watch how Dun ‘fosters his son’…but Stevo’s ‘meaning less’, like ‘arrogant Oscars to some’…
This squad of imposters is done…cuz these faggots couldn’t ‘carry our weight’ if they ‘swapped rosters with TUN’!, (The loads too heavy feather-weights)….BWHAHAHA!!!...
He’ll never run the text…he’s done and hexed, watch this bum recess…
Numb his flesh…because the best way to promote ‘D.S.’, is with this ‘D.un S.uccess’!...
Get a grip’ while ‘receiving traction’….or else get ‘divided’ like an ‘even fraction’…
Voters leavin’ laughin’….cuz ‘watching Mr. Seigal’, Is the only time they’ll see ‘STEVE-EN ACTION’!...

ETHERED….
Old 09-20-2007, 03:31 PM   #5
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Ok, here's my links....Let's get some votes in hurrrr....
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/show...=1#post1380383
http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106751
Old 09-20-2007, 06:55 PM   #6
Stylin On You
<Def Syndicate>

damn dun thats ill... and I don't know what I was thinking when i kyed the pos i submitted in...nice shit homie!!! i give all cats to my boy dun...i got your ass later...
Old 09-22-2007, 01:13 AM   #7
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevoj87 View Post
damn dun thats ill... and I don't know what I was thinking when i kyed the pos i submitted in...nice shit homie!!! i give all cats to my boy dun...i got your ass later...
Lmao, thanks duke, good verse from you as well....

So is that 1-0 me since you gave me all the cat's?....LMAO...

J/k homie, uppin' this shit though!....
Old 09-23-2007, 02:03 AM   #8
ALUCARD
MEMORY CORRUPT

Rap Worlds Cash: 675.00
ALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad gameALUCARD has mad game

Won: 10
Lost: 25

Send a message via AIM to ALUCARD

DunLo notes time, and lets the fun begin....*
Ayo…
Since his stats crashed, He’s only shown wack trash…so he’s ‘gassed’, but ‘blown past ass’…
His zone crashed fast…so ADVICE TO D.S.?...
1)‘Let him start a crew with J. Knoxville’, cuz ‘Stevo’s’ a ‘known JACKASS’!,
decent nameplay and punch
He believes that his crew has upped up…but their ‘only high’ when they ‘puff stuff’…
Enough bluff…so ’Nintendo should have a re-call’, cuz this is the ‘2nd D.S. I’ve fucked up!’, (Sorry Payroll)
this was nice…

Now watch how Dun ‘fosters his son’…but Stevo’s ‘meaning less’, like ‘arrogant Oscars to some’…
This squad of imposters is done…cuz these faggots couldn’t ‘carry our weight’ if they ‘swapped rosters with TUN’!, (The loads too heavy feather-weights)….BWHAHAHA!!!...
this was good wordplay
He’ll never run the text…he’s done and hexed, watch this bum recess…
Numb his flesh…because the best way to promote ‘D.S.’, is with this ‘D.un S.uccess’!...
pretty good multi's and setup but the self promotion wasn't that harsh of a punch
Get a grip’ while ‘receiving traction’….or else get ‘divided’ like an ‘even fraction’…
Voters leavin’ laughin’….cuz ‘watching Mr. Seigal’, Is the only time they’ll see ‘STEVE-EN ACTION’!...
good closer

dun-pretty good wordplay and name flips throught out your verse. you had one or two bars that the punches didn't translate but the setups pretty much made up for it.

dun keystyles verses like R/W actaully give a shit, maybe just a little bit...but thats only his brother suckin his dick
Incest family bitch, n your weak inside, scared to drop pride...dun asked me to vote for him in his battle out of fright... true shit
wasn't feeling this much.
And you know i'm right, thats why your filled with shame cuz how you ride, Dun on top of AK' is not just on this site...
Fuck the fag jokes though, i'll throw the audience something they should know, its his habbit, its called crack, and he's full blown addict, take a look...
wasn't feeling this either

Dun Carrying the cross is like a dead man walking, my verse left him speechless, cuz dun thinking hes Christ is the only time id kill a kanye wannabe jesus
this was pretty bad as well

stevo-seems like you fell off a bit in the skill department. your punches had no force behind them, your setups weren't much better.

vote-dun
Old 09-23-2007, 03:13 AM   #9
Stylin On You
<Def Syndicate>

repped...thx for the vote man..0-1 dun...uppin more... i know i came pretty weak but shit happens ya know...thx 4 the vote tho.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:00 AM   #10
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

1-0 me, DS could vote as well...but i feel it's biased then I will discard it....

Peace, Uppin'....
Closed Thread