Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 03:34 PM   #1
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

DunLo Vs. Pogo-Schtick....

5 bars...
House Rules....
No Crew votes...
Due in 48 hours after check-in, good luck homie....
Old 11-04-2007, 04:44 PM   #2
pogo schtick
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 195.00
pogo schtick is a dope memberpogo schtick is a dope memberpogo schtick is a dope memberpogo schtick is a dope member

Won: 0
Lost: 3

Re: DunLo Vs. Pogo-Schtick....

check.......can we add 'no hate votes' and 'no dickriding' to the rules too....i have a feeling that may be a problem on this site....
Old 11-04-2007, 04:50 PM   #3
pogo schtick
Rookie

Rap Worlds Cash: 195.00
pogo schtick is a dope memberpogo schtick is a dope memberpogo schtick is a dope memberpogo schtick is a dope member

Won: 0
Lost: 3

ummm...yeah....

YOU SUCK !
YOU SUCK !!
YOU SUCK !!!
YOU SUCK !!!!
who's just a new blood you punks proved just bruised too much to move
once he knew someone NEW comes to rule, cuts, but threw up on you
just to do SOMETHING...YOU MUST have lost ya mind..but its YOUR mind, so you lose nothing
why the fuck you fronting? your not rhyming right....toy
your mic's noise..and you wouldn't 'beat me UP' if we were rock climbing white boy
why i know he whack? because....YOU AREN'T FUNNY DUDE.
if you see me...you'll get yo ass beat on GP...and R.W...
its bar none to you...shit, i'll treat him..he's dinner, i see that he's bitter,
it seems that it hit him, (he 'called me out' but i wouldn't let him treat me to dinner)
Old 11-04-2007, 05:01 PM   #4
**InSaNe**
IM SHORT BITCH

Rap Worlds Cash: 3366.00
**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest**InSaNe** is one of the illest

Won: 20
Lost: 6

hahahaha ...nall im playing its strat verse mann good shit dude

big ups

Old 11-05-2007, 01:38 AM   #5
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Damn, just saw this, dope verse homie, I'll key something up now....
Old 11-05-2007, 12:05 PM   #6
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

I've been busy at work, I'll mos def have this done tonight or early tomorrow, peace and good luck homie....
Old 11-05-2007, 08:14 PM   #7
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Links coming soon, easy....

This win is 'free' like a 'promo disc'....he doesn't have a crew, but he rides homo dick....
Get a logo bitch!....because like 'neglected childrens toys', no one is 'on Pogo's S(ch)tick!',
He's 'sidelined' to 'play Ref'....Leave him bashed, and smash his gay rep...
Po will display death...and his last battle required 'hearing aids', cuz he 'couldn't Play Deff'!, *He recently battled Deff...*
We'll never show peace....Schtick's an average rapper, after the show cease...
Deceased on low streets....'No snitches live in RapWorlds'!, so he's lucky we let 'Po-Lease'!,
Not a realer man...His 'lines aren't potent', so now I question this 'dealers plan'....
No feelers stand....'un-bearable', cuz his rhymes are 'Terrible' like the 'Towel of a Steelers Fan'!,
I can't believe what he's sprayed out!....thus far he's only displayed doubt...
A slayed route....and his verse is '80's clothing', cuz all of his 'threads are played out'!....

Last edited by DunLo; 11-05-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:58 AM   #8
Han Solo
Rap Worlds God

Rap Worlds Cash: 9919.00
Han Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka upHan Solo is smoking this mutharfucka up

Won: 38
Lost: 13

Send a message via AIM to Han Solo

who's just a new blood you punks proved just bruised too much to move
once he knew someone NEW comes to rule, cuts, but threw up on you
just to do SOMETHING...YOU MUST have lost ya mind..but its YOUR mind, so you lose nothing
^as soon as i read this i said, yup...Royce 59's whole flow. get off his dick man.

why the fuck you fronting? your not rhyming right....toy
your mic's noise..and you wouldn't 'beat me UP' if we were rock climbing white boy
^eeh, alotta up lines are kinda played but i'll say this ones decent.

why i know he whack? because....YOU AREN'T FUNNY DUDE.
if you see me...you'll get yo ass beat on GP...and R.W...
^pretty good wordplay, but overall punch...as far as connection to opponent is too general and not directed at DunLo which=light/weak.

its bar none to you...shit, i'll treat him..he's dinner, i see that he's bitter,
it seems that it hit him, (he 'called me out' but i wouldn't let him treat me to dinner)
^nah, wasn't really feeling that..plus you said dinner twice which makes it sour and predictable.

This win is 'free' like a 'promo disc'....he doesn't have a crew, but he rides homo dick....
Get a logo bitch!....because like 'neglected childrens toys', no one is 'on Pogo's S(ch)tick!',
^kinda weak, predictable.

He's 'sidelined' to 'play Ref'....Leave him bashed, and smash his gay rep...
Po will display death...and his last battle required 'hearing aids', cuz he 'couldn't Play Deff'!, *He recently battled Deff...*
^stretched a bit, but decent personal.

We'll never show peace....Schtick's an average rapper, after the show cease...
Deceased on low streets....'No snitches live in RapWorlds'!, so he's lucky we let 'Po-Lease'!,
^ok wordplay, better delivery here..multis matched up.

Not a realer man...His 'lines aren't potent', so now I question this 'dealers plan'....
No feelers stand....'un-bearable', cuz his rhymes are 'Terrible' like the 'Towel of a Steelers Fan'!,
^i don't rep pittsburg so this is kinda like w/e to me.

I can't believe what he's sprayed out!....thus far he's only displayed doubt...
A slayed route....and his verse is '80's clothing', cuz all of his 'threads are played out'!....
^decent finisher.

Vote=DunLo

Pogo just had Royce 59's whole damn multi style, i'm like wtf? i don't know..but a few of his lines were dope but what would you expect using someone else's flow? DunLo, not very impressed by this one by far...I still think DunLo is one of the best battlers if not one of the best emcees on here but he's been hella dry as fuck lately cuz i've read most his older material.

Even if i st-st stuttered...i would still take a shit on you.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:17 AM   #9
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

Rap Worlds Cash: 2646.00
Tony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27
Lost: 14

Pogo... favorite line was the last

"its bar none to you...shit, i'll treat him..he's dinner, i see that he's bitter,
it seems that it hit him, (he 'called me out' but i wouldn't let him treat me to dinner)"

the rest of your lines were "eh" at best...

DunLo... i liked the personal w/ him battling Deff... i liked the flow of this particular bar

"Deceased on low streets....'No snitches live in RapWorlds'!, so he's lucky we let 'Po-Lease'!,

No feelers stand....'un-bearable', cuz his rhymes are 'Terrible' like the 'Towel of a Steelers Fan'!,"

I'M TYPING RED!! COOOOOOOOOOL....

Newhooo.... and good closer... every line was pretty much a punch which i like... and it's a pretty easy vote

VOTE-DUNLO

__________________________________________________ ____FIN...
Old 11-06-2007, 01:37 PM   #10
Supree City
Owned by LE

Rap Worlds Cash: 1705.00
Supree City is a quality memberSupree City is a quality memberSupree City is a quality memberSupree City is a quality memberSupree City is a quality memberSupree City is a quality member

Won: 1
Lost: 15

pogo you must been high bro all that you suck ain't call for
grade battle=D
punches=dunlo
wordplay=dunlo
meths=dunlo
aright battle man but alitte to easy for dun lo
vote= dun lo
Closed Thread