Rap Worlds Forums  

Go Back   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule
Home Gallery Battle Statistics Store Poker Arcade Links Link Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 06:10 PM   #1
Vokals
The Original...

Rap Worlds Cash: 346155.00
Vokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 23
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Vokals
MW: DunLo vs stevoj87 (3-0 KO)

Rules & Guidelines

Check In By Wed. Nov 14th Midnight EST
Verses Due By Thurs. Nov 15th Midnight EST
4-6 Bars Only
Anything over will result in 1 docked vote.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:39 AM   #2
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Rap Worlds Cash: 20040.00
DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

Won: 48
Lost: 7

Re: MW: DunLo vs stevoj87

Chickity Check....
Old 11-14-2007, 04:16 AM   #3
Stylin On You
<Def Syndicate>

Rap Worlds Cash: 715.00
Stylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illest

Won: 7
Lost: 12

check
Old 11-15-2007, 07:32 PM   #4
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

DunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap WorldsDunLo owns Rap Worlds

One Link....I'll have the other when there's a battle done that's not crew...

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110519

I'll be posting tonight, good luck Steve-O....
Old 11-16-2007, 12:52 AM   #5
DunLo
..UnSpOkEn-LeGeNdZ..

Ok, Let's get this shit going, LET THIS BITCH BREATHE!!!!.....

D.S. isn’t wilding on through…my troops are simply smiling, while the beef is piling on you…
Flying wrong crews…Plus ‘U.L. don’t have to be the latest fashions’, cuz we’re still ‘Styling on You!’,
He’s played real with fake…how is ’Death Eminent’?, he’s only sprayed steel with snakes!…
Never displayed skill with rate…’Steve has 7 wins’, but him losing this is the only way he’ll ‘Get 8’!, (Ate)
All he’s done is gloated or flee…’Styling on Who?’, this swagger-jacker has only ‘promoted for P.’!!,
Our last battle was toted for free…so Dun’s ‘D.S.’s ship captain’, the way YOU and your ‘CREW VOTED FOR ME’!!,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylin On You http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/imag...s/viewpost.gif
damn dun thats ill... and I don't know what I was thinking when i kyed the pos i submitted in...nice shit homie!!! i give all cats to my boy dun...i got your ass later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayRoll http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/imag...s/viewpost.gif
I know steve is crew...but Dun killed it...i think this was a CAT sweep...no hate 2 steveo but i think u will agree...that was one of that nastiest verses ive seen on here...Props 2 both...But i say CATsweep for Dun..if u want me 2 do cats or bar by bar i will...i jus didnt feel like it was needed...it was pretty self explanatory

Vote- Dun
^^Our last confrontation he was back and gone…’declined his crew’, because their all wack and wrong…
I’ll strap a bomb…Cuz Dun’s ‘Too Man to Run With You Bitches’!!!, like your 'movement' is a ‘female decathlon’!,
And I’m not saying names cuz none of them are spraying flames!...they write to display in shames…
‘Not serious’ and swaying claims…cuz you could ‘ask any 10 year old’, and they’ll tell you ‘a D.S’ is ‘playing games’!,
I can’t wait until his crew flops…when his view stops and every last one of his dudes pop…
Your never ‘mind-blowing with new drops’…so your wack ‘avi picture’, is the only way you’ve ‘blew tops’!!…(Blue)

Last edited by DunLo; 11-16-2007 at 12:54 AM.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:17 PM   #6
Stylin On You
<Def Syndicate>

Stylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illestStylin On You is one of the illest

Nasty with ya text-game? Your like 30..dawg that’s fucking LAME
Dun’s useless like a dirty fitted with sweat stains
Your bound get tossed, text hoss?..na you’re a fucking pig
Quick to jump ship and turn a cold shoulder like a True Bitch
TUN all day shit? Rofl, you’re a back stabbing ass tapping mother fucking snitch
You jump from bitch to bitch like Travis Henry and his kids…

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo
damn, never mind, subtract papa, im doing all the merking...lol...pink slip!!!...

quick to jump to conclusions…what are you stupid? Pink slip my fist
ill knock out all your teeth bitch…I call it my knuckle dish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunLo
dunlo your the wackest MC on the site and Imma merk on you...
The Game is bleeding…Superman Dun on the way to preserve its health
Go through with that you really said…and just merk yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeliz
im bout to wreck UL so who cares”
It’s a raping g’s tragedy, so even the family has to speak
Your weak, Even your own brother doesn’t care if you breathe

there now you didn't do it for nothin...get merked...im sick...end of story

Last edited by Vokals; 11-16-2007 at 02:25 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:27 PM   #7
mic-illatp2!!
mic-illatp2!!

Location: im from Richmond viginia , land of tha dope dealers and high crime rate
Rap Worlds Cash: 3515.00
mic-illatp2!! has mad gamemic-illatp2!! has mad gamemic-illatp2!! has mad gamemic-illatp2!! has mad gamemic-illatp2!! has mad gamemic-illatp2!! has mad gamemic-illatp2!! has mad gamemic-illatp2!! has mad gamemic-illatp2!! has mad gamemic-illatp2!! has mad gamemic-illatp2!! has mad game

Won: 1
Lost: 4

both were wack to me, i dont see how people vote for u dun i mean bs, it dont even ryhme, there a big whole in the struture, posting up bs? the info should be in the rap only, and stevo please if gonna hate on another rapper work , please dont, wat was that a cook book recipe?? imean com on dude, if u say ur a middle weight act like one.. my vote is

metas tie
punches tie

word play-tie
creative -tie

neither one of the rapz ryhmed ? im shcoked they hate on other people shit when they need to work on there own

my vote is tie 1-1

Old 11-16-2007, 01:34 PM   #8
Stylin On You
<Def Syndicate>

^- Mother fucker...hate on my cook book ill beat your head in with a baking pan
Old 11-16-2007, 01:40 PM   #9
Vokals
The Original...

Rap Worlds Cash: 346155.00
Vokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. BushVokals is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 23
Lost: 1

Send a message via AIM to Vokals

u have 7 bars.. max is 6... which one u want removed?
Old 11-16-2007, 04:48 PM   #10
Tony..
DS.. Wavier Then Most

Rap Worlds Cash: 2646.00
Tony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. BushTony.. is bigger than George W. Bush

Won: 27
Lost: 14

Re: MW: DunLo vs stevoj87 (1-0)

good battle fellas...

Dunny -

"D.S. isn’t wilding on through…my troops are simply smiling, while the beef is piling on you…
Flying wrong crews…Plus ‘U.L. don’t have to be the latest fashions’, cuz we’re still ‘Styling on You!’,"

decent opener... good way to go ahead throw personals in there early

"He’s played real with fake…how is ’Death Eminent’?, he’s only sprayed steel with snakes!…
Never displayed skill with rate…’Steve has 7 wins’, but him losing this is the only way he’ll ‘Get 8’!, (Ate)"

i think the ate/8 is kinda played but it was still approiate none the less... good way to throw another personal in the mix... good set up as well

"Our last battle was toted for free…so Dun’s ‘D.S.’s ship captain’, the way YOU and your ‘CREW VOTED FOR ME’!!,"

again... more personals... bad blood huh? lol

"‘Not serious’ and swaying claims…cuz you could ‘ask any 10 year old’, and they’ll tell you ‘a D.S’ is ‘playing games’!,"

eh, i've already seen a much whacker person use the Nintendo"DS" line on another DS member... i woulda liked it more had i not heard that

"I can’t wait until his crew flops…when his view stops and every last one of his dudes pop…
Your never ‘mind-blowing with new drops’…so your wack ‘avi picture’, is the only way you’ve ‘blew tops’!!…(Blue)"

lmbo! great flow... great finish... i like when i have to "investigate" the punch... i scrolled up at his post and it made me laugh... good ish

Stevie Boy -
"Nasty with ya text-game? Your like 30..dawg that’s fucking LAME
Dun’s useless like a dirty fitted with sweat stains"

not a hard start....

"TUN all day shit? Rofl, you’re a back stabbing ass tapping mother fucking snitch
You jump from bitch to bitch like Travis Henry and his kids…"

pretty good punch

"quick to jump to conclusions…what are you stupid? Pink slip my fist
ill knock out all your teeth bitch…I call it my knuckle dish"

knuckle dish? eh

"The Game is bleeding…Superman Dun on the way to preserve its health
Go through with that you really said…and just merk yourself!"

lol... good personal... it was funny because i saw where he said that.. haha

"It’s a raping g’s tragedy, so even the family has to speak
Your weak, Even your own brother doesn’t care if you breathe"

wasnt really a hard finish consisdering you had supporting material to go with it....

personals - Dun
flow - Dun
creativity - Dun
Enjoyable - Dun

i hate that i've put Dun on there for all catas because i actually enjoyed portions of Stevie Boy's verse but Dun just dominated the battle... to me.. and it kinda seemed like Stylin wanted to either match Dun's style with the quotes (which in my eyes is something like feeding) or they just REALLY got bad blood... i think it's the latter, which makes for a good battle....

w/ all that said......

VOTE - DUNLO
Closed Thread